I would like to ask if this pc is worth buying and how much will it cost to build the same pc by parts?

I would like to ask if this pc is worth buying and how much will it cost to build the same pc by parts?
mediamarkt.de/de/product/_hp-pavilion-690-0007ng-2427012.html

Attached: Capture.jpg (215x221, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/kVxTr6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

eat shit faggot

Attached: 1393536177870.jpg (342x319, 13K)

To be honest, that seems like an ok price for that setup. Would cost around the same/a bit more to build it yourself, depending on the parts you’d choose.

>buying pre-built

Perhaps the time investment and risk of breaking something is not worth it to him

Kys

I built similar for about £900 which is about €1,020. I imagine I got better parts.

It is though a good deal for prebuilt, I just prefer to build.

uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/kVxTr6

Pre builts have shitty motherboards that fail within four years

>Media Markt
Lass dich nicht bescheißen, Brudi

Looks decent OP. Don't understand why people here still hate prebuilt PCs. Few years ago, sure building yourself was a lot cheaper. These days you can actually save money buying prebuilt. Not worth the hassle of building it by yourself for sure anymore. Unless you like to do that. Which non autistic people do not. I'm personally also looking for a prebuilt PC. Hope we can get some good recommendations going.

Hey there I have only two remarks. Use clean windows install and the upgradeability is crap. I have HP desktop and home server. If you move away from their bloatware and don't plan any parts replacement in the near future you will be fine. Most of the time their mobos are bare minimum.

It's not bad desu If you get exactly what you are aiming for.
You get it cheaper most of the times.

That's why they're more expensive - finding a soon-to-break motherboard takes up many working hours

In case you are retarded: you're a massive faggot if you think what you said makes any sense at all

I don't read nazi, whats the specs?

>i5-8400 + mobo
~$200
>+ psu + case
~$30
>+16 gb ram
~$100
>+1 tb hdd
$40
>+256 ssd
$70
>+gtx 1060
$250

~700 USD? In euro buck its ~600+20% vat ~720.

This is your custom build with higher quality parts. Meanwhile for OEM, the parts are lot cheaper and the qualities are shittier.

It's cheaper building yourself if you know how to find sales and where to buy, if you buy at base price then you shouldn't be building a pc.

What kind of low speed trash ram are you buying at 100 bucks? Also is the psu and case a fucking cardboard box and a couple of D batteries??

We're at the point where buying a fucking HP pre-built is cheaper than building, and the cases look better than all the le rgb gaymur with window garbage

OEM psu is usually worth ~$10-15 at most.

They don't use any brand names, just factory from China. Case is just HP cheap shit. No aesthetics, HP brand, etc.

RAM might be bit low so you can bump that up to $150.

You can also find deals and sales for prebuilt PC's

True, you can I just personally prefer being able to refund/replace single parts instead of having to send back a whole pc for 1 part.