Budget phone 300$

Hi, I was looking for a budget android phone around the 300$ price range (lesser the better).

I hate bloat infested softwares so I generally tend to stay away from chinese manufacturers.
Right now I've been interested in the new motorola g6 and nokia 6.1
any suggestions?

Attached: g6.jpg (500x470, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/02/lg-extends-warranty-to-30-months-for-those-affected-by-bootloop-issue/
blog.thijsbroenink.com/2016/09/xiaomis-analytics-app-reverse-engineered/
forum.xda-developers.com/general/security/xiaomi-firmware-multiple-backdoords-t2847069
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tbh I buy last gen flagships. I'm rocking an Lg v20 and cannot reccomend it more. Bought on ebay for 180. Then bought 4000mah extended battery.

Bumping for interest. I'm in the same boat as OP. Gonna be on AT&T prepay.

If you're planning on install custom roms and root then get the Moto G6, if you won't do any of that then get the Nokia 6.1. also I you care more about updates when go for Nokia cuz Motorola is absolutely trash. Since my Moto G6 plus still on March security patch.

>too poor to buy good phones but too proud to buy chink
Keep looking

Essential phone

LMFAOOOOOO
ENJOY YOUR BOOTLOOPS

Redmi Note 5. Posting from one right now I don't care that you don't want chink phones this phone is AMAZING. Best phone I've ever owned. Kill yourself if you don't get this phone with that budget. Everything else is inferior.

Note5 Mi. Install AOSP treble the moment you get it

Why AOSP? I find MIUI perfectly suitable.

wait for Mi A2

>I'm rocking an Lg v20 and cannot reccomend it more.
Not for long.
>Bought on ebay for 180
Wonder why?
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/02/lg-extends-warranty-to-30-months-for-those-affected-by-bootloop-issue/

>too proud to buy chink
Too proud to buy some of the best value for money devices? I don't think that would be the case if he knew. Besides, it's easier to list which phones aren't manufactured in China.

>I find MIUI perfectly suitable.
blog.thijsbroenink.com/2016/09/xiaomis-analytics-app-reverse-engineered/
forum.xda-developers.com/general/security/xiaomi-firmware-multiple-backdoords-t2847069

>2016
>Thinking other companies and custom ROM's made by pajeets don't have the same issues

>implying implications
It's reasonable to expect that, but with Snapdragon powered Xiaomi devices you have a choice of unlocking the bootloader and using a custom ROM.

Yeah but ROM'S suck dick. Tons of bugs, little annoyances, certain apps/functions don't work, no updates. Most people aren't autistic losers that want to worry about what software their phone is running all day.

Sure, if you buy a device which relies on ported ROMs from similar models or with other issues. None of this takes even ten minutes to research.

Look in literally any ROM thread. Always people with massive issues. MIUI works perfectly out of the box. Hassle isn't worth it.

I got a galaxy J1 for $20 and it works great.

>Look in literally any ROM thread. Always people with massive issues
Every custom ROM is unusable? Just, what are you doing? I'm not forcing you to use one.

The Nokia 6.1 if you don't plan on rooting or anything and like stock Android.. g6 if you do... There is also the x4

>my Moto G6 plus still on March security patch.
...the fuck? Moto G5 Plus here and I just got the June security patch.

OnePlus One mate
I got one the other day for £100 off ebay. Only brought it as a testing device, but it still holds up

Are used phones worthwhile or are they typically disgusting with bad batteries?

Depends on where you buy it
If you get from eBay, get refurbished, not used
If you want pre-owned Swappa is probably the best for buying direct from sellers, and pictures have to be stamped to prove it's the product, they also have to show any defects and condition must match or the mods come down hard, you can also usually barter but some sellers are ridiculous

Boost Mobile Moto e4 rooted, $40

this desu

WHERE YOU AT DAWG?

Attached: Boost_Mobile.jpg (480x360, 47K)