Artificial Intelligence is a complete fraud

>tech companies are hiring people on shit wages to pretend to be AI's

You literally cannot make this shit up

Attached: ai.png (709x646, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/06/artificial-intelligence-ai-humans-bots-tech-companies
joelgrus.com/2016/05/23/fizz-buzz-in-tensorflow/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cuo8eq9C3Ec
archive.is/XEKtt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking lol

I bet the cowards don't name a single company.

but it makes mad money

Attached: 1527115370287.jpg (992x1403, 149K)

theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/06/artificial-intelligence-ai-humans-bots-tech-companies

they do, but I doubt its a complete list

I did a graduate degree in AI back in 2011 and these "tech firms" ruined everything. I can't apply for jobs anymore, I can't take the cringe even reading the ads. In a few years people will take me for a joke if I mention my background. Fucking scam artists.

I actually see nothing wrong with this. If anything you are getting more training data.

Most of these companies don't even have the basic infrastructure to do CRM and conventional analytics in a coherent way. Piles of bullshit on top of a house of cards.

Depends on what is it that they are doing. Neural nets will be as good as data being feed to it. Now, if you have bunch of people that will step in when mistake happens and feed that result in, neural net will get better with time.
Take Google as an example. They want self driving cars, they already sit on bunch of data they collected during GMaps rollout. But orientation in 3D is where we excel, AI not so much. That's why now you have captcha to recognise things in traffic from all possible directions. And guess what? You have bunch of people training their AI, and you have bot protection. Talk about two birds with one stone

>google uses everyone as slaves to solve their shitty ass disappearing captchas
>try to make it appear like this is somehow a good thing
Fuck Jewgle, and fuck you too

Jow Forums forget how make screenshots or archive.is ?

You somehow fail to see that with self driving cars if done properly there will be much less accidents. That means more money can be funnelled to research cure for different diseases. Also traffic will go much smoother so less waiting, less pollution, goods can be transferred more effectively. As for you dude, go get laid and you won't be such a sour cunt m8. You seem like a very shortsighted person. All that work is done towards advancement in other areas. Get out more often and please read some books, world is bigger and more complex than your basement room and more interesting than the same fucking Jow Forums circle jerk

Attached: images-7.jpg (474x311, 23K)

Screenshooting an entire article takes quite a lot more time than just posting a link.

>Buy Microsoft Azure time
>promised highly responsive AI functionality for analytics
>tuns out its just the Deepak hivemind combing over all the raw data we sent them

Well color me fucked

Self driving shit can be instantly solved by making fixed railway systems for cars. There was a concept of it in the nineties, some small areas would allow free driving but mostly it would rail lines. AIs are a shit.

>Deepak hivemind
What? Is Deepak the new Pajeet?

Maybe you'll have autonomous cars in USA where all your streets are straight, Europe not so much. The growth time of computing power is over and with current brute force aproach we are still far from anything truly versatile. Highway driving will be nice though

Breh, there was an functional idea for radio controlled super lanes on highways, cars that had fully rotating front seats so driver and passenger could turn around and face the rear seats. That was in the 60s. Self driving cars, controlled by the road itself and stationed radio towers. No need for any absurdly complicated autonomous spy system with cameras, sonar, radar, and lidar. They even had working turbine powered cars that could cruise in excess of 100mph for hours on end.

Self driving is a meme.

Deepak is just a super common Indian name. There are a few that are the equivalent of John, Jack, etc.

So basically trains? Cool yeah, let's invest in covering whole fucking earth with railway tracks seems as such a good investment. Cars are not trains do you even realise how complicated and inefficient would be the system that has to steer cars to destination all while avoiding collisions?

Attached: 08017F1FE6B54D5C88BD6EE198C40488.png (500x533, 66K)

>discribes every corporation with sub $100mil income

Attached: 1530734810701-g.png (975x1075, 1.6M)

You don't have to tell me that I'm form EU. It's a complex problem I know that

None of those schemes cover the problem of collision detection.

hm?

Attached: 8bc527bd-bb1e-4b5b-b543-cc9cd5dd0f29.jpg (1229x5454, 1.12M)

You don't need collision detection other than a proximity radar which is baseline tech.

>You somehow fail to see that with self driving cars if done properly there will be much less accidents.
Yes goy think of the children. Don't think about the implications of anonymous travel no longer being available. Mossad would never use it to assassinate people. The US government would totally protect us from abuse. They respect our privacy. Quit being short sighted by looking at the long term consequences. You'll be able to get to the store faster and buy more onions from one of my stores. How can you worry about a company with don't be evil as a motto?

Attached: fellowwhitepeople.jpg (974x928, 281K)

Just go to the link

You not going to it wont mess with the company in any way you autist

Thank you only one except me in this thread who realise that you can't have this system in highly populated areas.
This concept is ok if you have to transfer large amounts of people from fixed point A to B. It doesn't fucking work in cities that have multimillion population and every one of them wants to go his own way. Not to mention services like police, ambulance and firefighters that need to have special treatment. And what if there's an emergency like labor? Uuum just hop on rails bro? It doesn't fucking work, YouTube videos of some technology are not proper representation of real world problems that can and will happen

t. kike

>when you do a job that could be done better by a computer and you get so little money that it's cheaper for your boss to employ you instead

Is there a worse fate?

Attached: 1331334862424.jpg (337x294, 21K)

It's not that hard to make an "AI" for most applications for fuck's sake. make a couple hundred if-then statements or some well thought out algorithms and people will think it's AI powering whatever shitty tech idea you farted out. You don't need real "deep learning" as much as you just need to be competent.

Why hire people when you can have Jow Forums train your AI for free?

Why the fuck do you care? You don't go anywhere and furthest you went is to the store. From your point of view it doesn't makes sense i get it. Look at the big man new fag who doesn't know about filter about S 0 Y.
> one of my stores
Do I smell a pajeet?
So you are talking with somebody who's job is in self driving vehicles while being a store owner. Jeez
Please tell me more about them rails you saw in 10 minute YouTube video... You, you are like... Authority on the subject now

Since computers and the internet went mainstream, the influx of wannabe hipster 'nerds' and normalshits has created a cargo cult where they pretend to work on AI or some shit while actually spending time fucking and partying and occasionally releasing shitty android games a child could create.

Every basic script is now AI to normie faggot retards.
Just like every program, application, or .bat is an app.

Being this deluded. Still no. For normies apps are still on phones and they don't know what scripts are. They heard that Siri, Alexa and Google Now are AI which is technically true, the best kind of true. What's your point again?

Siri is an app, user.
Alexa is an app.

I can imagine normies think all automation is AI

There are extensions and websites that will do it for you automatically. Did you really think people do it by hand??

Can AI solve fizzbuzz?
How would I train it to do that?
If an AI is trained on 0-100 range, will it be able to do fizzbuzz in other ranges as well?

Actually there is a built-in firefox command that does it for you, haven't used it in a long time tho but you can google it, I'm sure it's still there

Yes, but on the backend it uses AI and that my fren is not a basic script. Say what you want about the companies pushing that shit, but from technology perspective it's not just a script and it's pretty fucking advanced. Just because it's an app for normies to install doesn't mean anyone can fucking do it. I'm part of a group that consists of 72 engineers only on our side. And if you disregard company's shitty moral code - we do this for money and perks... Truth is that I'm working with some of the most intelligent and interesting people I have ever met in my life.

Old meme
joelgrus.com/2016/05/23/fizz-buzz-in-tensorflow/

you sound exactly like someone who's in a cult.

Attached: 1496146897866.jpg (500x474, 51K)

You just need to train it to recognise pattern, but if you create fizzbuzz solver, it's just that. It's not AI.
That is a simple case and can be done easily in any language, most of us in the field work with Python as it's readable. But I like Lisp.

Typical app developer

You on the other hand sound gay and like someone who didn't have a real tech job in your life. BTW tech job is not customer support.

Only if you assume people aren't walking on roads.

Why would they walk on the roads used by the cars?

Perhaps you've never driven a car, but people do that all the time.
Also youtube.com/watch?v=Cuo8eq9C3Ec

Because we have roads that are have no restrictions whatsoever. Do you even know what the fuck we are talking about here?

>talking with somebody who's job is in self driving vehicles
My dad works at Nintendo: the post.

I know one girl who works in a "fashion startup" where they supposedly training an AI to recognise
search queries in clothing online stores. But when I ask her about details of her work, she says that she doesn't really understand what's going on in there, but they get paid crazy amounts of money.

So, what, are you going to expect people to not walk on the roads in inner cities?

literally tesla

>When you will live to see robot workforce be dropped societally because hiring cheap foreigners is still what scumbag companies wanna do.

Holy shit thread/. Now compare my responses about technology and yours. Only thing you managed to babble is Jewgle, botnet, slaves... I just told you the biggest problems in the field and why your retarded suggestions wouldn't work... And your best comeback is some shitty meme you picked along the way. Holy shit now you really showed me. I bet your neofetch threads have soooo many replays. Because being on technology board is for some time now taking fucking screenshots and consumer talk about my cpu/gpu is better than yours since I bought it.
And if someone god forbid answers the question than he's a jew, botnet, s o y boy... You who are so socially awkward that you spend most of your time in a fucking room... You are now so smart that with one lousy sentence you can solve one of the biggest problems in CS concerning AI field. Look loser you can sell that story to your boomer (sorry guys for using that stupid word that became a meme) mother. But you are not even educated enough to form a complex sentence. And you expect to anybody to take you seriously even on anonymous lama herding forum?
Damn you are one retarded motherfucker. No wonder people bullied you.

Attached: anhero.png (753x706, 869K)

>Siri and Google Assistant start having Indian accents by default

>Indians are cheaper than AI

Not news

they took our jobs

Attached: tQXNRztFa2-8.png (300x250, 16K)

>Business is too expensive so we outsource it to Pajeet
>Pajeet is too expensive so we replace Pajeet with AI
>AI is too expensive so we outsource the AI itself to Pajeet

When does it end?

AI its a stupid idea by simple economics

There are 7 billon humans and growing exponentially, they are cheap as rocks we definitely dont need computers to behave human like is simply not profitable

You should now. Did you grow up on retarded Chinese cartoons that you think... Oh shit.
Never mind guys... Just... Just continue
(You) just..

He so smart, smartest in his town.
Population 17

Attached: 1529953689000.jpg (1024x725, 114K)

>t. CSfag that fell for the AI meme

Top zoozzle
Best post

>projecting this hard
jfc, dude

Attached: hitlersleeping.jpg (742x573, 66K)

what?

>t. Butmad engineer realizing he should have studied AI

Jow Forums is dead, it's windows user country now

>When does it end?
>end
lol, buckle up.

Attached: iwantoffthiswildride.jpg (786x800, 173K)

I will stick with the audio captcha unless the image one somehow stops disappearing and Google releases all the training data free for anybody to use.
At least with the audio one I am probably transcribing subtitles for stuff which I already use heavily (and the transcription does not have to be very accurate to get accepted).

based 5500px monitor

>describes most every corporation period, actually.

lel, how much you want to be these article sites pretend as well xD

you fags do realize when you see muh ai in MSM it's just as meaningless as all the other shit they publish. all you're observing is chatter used by investors on how to make money.

actual ai experts have said we're nowhere near projections.

It's not unusual for startups to mechanical turk it in the beginning when they're trying to figure out if there is even any demand for the service they're looking to provide. Actually building shit costs money and money is easier to get from investors if you can show that there is a demand for what you're building.

It's what Uber is doing, paying drivers shit money until the robots come to replace them.

Where can I sign up to get paid for pretending to be AI

I'm too autistic to get a real job

I can attest to this. I was offered a job at a company that uses AI. Turns out they have a team of people that "quality check" everything.

but he's right, you sound like a cultist

Azure was a mistake. I work for a big company and a lot of departments have been moving from our servers to Azure and it's been a disaster the entire way. Plus I hear it's pretty expensive if you run it 24/7 for production.

Once the amount of cars reaches a certain amount that will result in all cars being at a standstill never moving.
You see this pretty easily if you have any experience with networks or throughput optimization.

>I can't apply for jobs anymore

Why is that? "Real" ai-jobs ought still to be plenty?

underrated

>"Activate the hardware backdoor."
>"Hello kindly who is this? My name is Rapeej I will be your hardware backdoor for this call."

Attached: SID.png (1000x581, 643K)

>Western AIs where literally trained by Pajeet
What could go wrong except loo?

Attached: 1529948685079.png (1149x900, 244K)

Holy shit, Google build Organic Intelligence?
How very progressive of them.

The thing about AI based on pattern recognition is, when introduced to an unfamiliar stimuli (such as a different numeric range) it will fail, bar none.

archive.is/XEKtt

Attached: 1515127982959.jpg (2113x1240, 465K)

Minority operated business saving face to hide the fact that they can't do shit, that everything they say about niggers is true and more