Friendly reminder that your linux box is obsolete as fuck and serverless computing is the new dominant paradigm

Friendly reminder that your linux box is obsolete as fuck and serverless computing is the new dominant paradigm.

Attached: aws_logo_smile_1200x630.png (1200x630, 46K)

>serverless computing
aws is a server.

Also if your business essentially outsources all of its production systems to AWS/Azure then you may as well dig yourself a performance grave.

redpill me harder OP you might be into something

you mean on to some thing or did you do that cuz you be trolling

If I make a script to setup and manage a webserver for me and never touch the server directly does it count as "serverless"?

>he doesn't even know what 'serverless' is referring too.

You poor child.

When do I get free bandwidth/internet to connect to AWS?

But aws can only serve static content, otherwise you have to incorporate their botnet API, which makes any workload savings meaningless.

There is no cloud, only someone else's computer.

Nigga you crazy if you think I'm gonna let someone else handle my data

well, you seem to think 'to' and 'too' are interchangeable so your opinion hardly matters anyway

What 'data'? Your fucking 4TB anime collection?

No, I'm not a filthy degenerate. My collection contains only the finest gay furry art

Why the fuck is it called serverless? There is a server right?

>being this mad
go home rajesh

thanks for reminding us, 30 jahre alt boomer

I'm 37, asshole.

Microsoft actually hoping and believing in this is part of the reason Windows is such garbage now.

>30 jahre alt
wtf, why are you suddenly speaking german

>obsolete

And theirs isnt?

>serverless

Theres no such thing as the cloud, stupid. It's just someone elses computer.

I like amazon not having access to my stuff thanks

Attached: image.jpg (310x189, 26K)

This happens to me ab und zu as well. Keine Ahnung.

Worse when man English speaks that really German is. I believe I spider.

>serverless computing
Lel granny this fad is already over we are now going for cloudless bare metal dedicated hosting solutions.

>putting sensible data for which you're required an on premise server on AWS

this is not the yellow of the egg

AWS are just loonix "headless" ( computing device without a local interface that is dedicated to providing services to other computers and their users. ) servers under a fancy web interface.

>serverless computing
You mean like running applications locally on your personal machine?
>Fucking cloudtards.

Attached: 1339550542699.jpg (800x547, 23K)

You have one at the waffle!

I've been an aws consultant for 5 years now and this makes me laugh.

>serverless
>he thinks he can just stuff it all in lambda

YOU PEOPLE ARE A FUCKING CANCER STOP SAYING SERVERLESS IT'S CONTAINERS IT'S CONTAINERS IT'S CONTAINERS AAAAAAHHHHHHH

I'm going to assume you meant to say sensitive, rather than sensible, because it makes your comment more sensible.

this goes under the belt line.

On-premise is still cheaper in the long run, plus more secure. It's not out of style yet. Plus, AWS is basically a huge collection of Linux VMs anyway.