First Java, then Python, then, the world

First Java, then Python, then, the world.

Attached: JetBrains.png (800x320, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jetbrains.com/resharper/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly, I feel like they make the best IDEs. I end up either using one of their IDEs or Vim.

Attached: 1508714789247.jpg (900x885, 283K)

Yep, I wish for all of them to die and the order you have proposed is fine by me.

I like pycharm a lot

Their IDEs are really good.

doods...
properly configured VIM or GNU/emacs > anything else

Go away

No it's not
Those are useless as soon as you get into anything where an intellisense feature would be helpful and take literally years to configure.

Found the NEET

Attached: 1528524086305.jpg (687x652, 444K)

Kys

Have fun using a command line to compile, resolve packages, work with source control, attach a debugger to your program, set breakpoints, view performance figures, analyze bottlenecks in your program flow, keep tabs on any processes or threads your program spawns, and literally any of the 1000s of other things professional software engineers need to do their job.

Oh wait, you don't do any of those things, because you're a fucking unemployed soiboi so stfu

But every one of those things is in the IDE and you don't need a command line to do it...

Visual Studio (the full product, not VS Code) is up there as well, and integrates well with JetBrains tools (ReSharper, .Net Peek, etc.). Being a M$ programmer is comfy

Meant to reply to

but sweetie... All these things works on GNU/emacs
It also has ORG mode
Found brainlets

Anyway, LISP is all you need anything else is for brainlets

Yeah, it works, after 100 hours of configuration. That's time you don't have when you have a job.

It cracks me up you have to download a seperate editor for each programming language when the IDE is exactly the same for all of them. Why cant it be as good as Eclipse where you just by the IDE once and choose which environment you work in in a dropdown menu?

>that autistic 30 year old boomer at work who refuses to use an ide and takes forever to get his work done

Attached: 36575356_1902137853183091_1928623109712117760_n.jpg (430x960, 59K)

>not spending your free time configuring IDE
>implying I wouldn't write 10 FizzBuzz apps with GNU/emacs while you still be struggling with first one

lmao anons, if you haven't used emacs you don't know what you're talking about
I highly recommend reading SICP while using GNU/Emacs

>reading
Lmao user, i'm not in college anymore

this but unironically

visual studio is a million times better for python

That's actually kind of sad. As a 30 year old boomer, I identify with this image.

My friends and I played original Xbox. In our late teens, we fucked around with 360, but I never owned one, just the original. I'd play Halo 3 on my friend's Xbox online and campaign frequently. Throw Mountain Dew game fuel, and I was all set.

That's pretty much how IDEA works. The other products share the same platform and are meant for more specific use cases.

Visual studio works like this too.

As a person learning I use CLion and I really really like it

How?

I use VScode and don't need anything else.

>he stopped reading after college/university
What a faggot

I wasn't ironical.

You're forgiven and yep I agree. I really only use Emacs now for LaTeX files (which i use for invoices)

>implying i read in college
Lol reading is for fags just figure it out

>Lol reading is for fags
>you're a fag

>just figure it out
was your degree in liberal arts?

Too bad the Scala plugin still sucks

Liberal arts majors dont call people fags retard

>implying you wouldn't do your best to pretend you're not liberal artsfag
Sounds like liberal arts, faggot.

>tfw the python console doesn't let you use keyboard shortcuts in the debugger like the regular debugger does
That is literally my only complaint about it.

jetbrains.com/resharper/

That's how

That's mainly for Windows™ .NET toy software.

Doesn't make Windows™ Visual Bloat more viable than Pycharm.

The Scala plugin for IntelliJ has long been fine, at least from the point in time (pretty early after the initial release) when they started properly supporting sbt.