It's 2018. So why don't all keyboards look like this now?

Attached: Microsoft_Natural_Keyboard.jpg (2016x1512, 387K)

Attached: 1530821244083.jpg (1242x1290, 80K)

>people actually use this

bait so bad I wanna kys myself

normies throw a tantrum if they see anything other than chiclet garbage

According to Microsoft, it's supposed to be ergonomic (hence 'natural keyboard'). The position of the keys reduces your risk of contracting carpal tunnel syndrome.

Yes, it's far more comfortable than the standard layout.

Attached: GH60-Mechanical-Keyboard-Case-Solid-Wooden-Shell-Mini-60-Wrist-Rest-Wood-Case-Wooden-Frame-Compatibl (640x640, 86K)

i used to use one of these there pretty comfy

because cherry keyboards lag 30ms and the controller chips used to emulator cherry slow chip in custom keyboards with custom switches probably lags even more like 50+ms

in last 2 years you can get 0.2ms keyboards for 30$ that feel exactly like blues and reds.

no one uses membrane keyboards anymore

Attached: sculpt ergo.jpg (780x430, 20K)

It's 2018 so why don't all keyboards look like this?

Attached: 51CIYAsaZeL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 28K)

why didn't you give examples or any sort of information

Literary Google snippets of his post and you have your examples and information.
Jesus Chris is Jow Forums braindead these days.

>numpad

What are you, a cashier?

i only found shit for double the price stated
of course i looked it up before you triple retard

Don't be silly, OP! Everyone is moving to touch screen keyboards!

If you're into split ergonomic keyboards try the ergodox

I bought one of these in the early 2000s and use it for nearly 8 years. Absolutely loved it.

why don't you kill yourself, lagsperg

Because ergonomic keyboards only work for those of us who know how to type properly. So, only about 1% of society.

Defective by design.
Want ergonomics, use proper splits.

Attached: d3e34edb10fa1b1033364c487b34a196.jpg (2048x1365, 131K)

You don't put your hands outward, you put them inward in a resting position.
Same with slip keyboards, obviously you're a dumbass if you just judged this by a picture.

Attached: kbmergopro.jpg (550x316, 50K)

You are an idiot. With splits you can position them any way you feel comfortable. That's the idea.
Sometimes I do indeed position my hands outwards far away from one another.
Standard "ergonomic" shit are in a fixed position that is supposed to be good for average Joe.

These are great, use them and don't want to use a normie keyboard ever again

I remember them using this in an MTV show where they picked up three people into a van and then someone went through their apartments or rooms and based on that decided who to go to a date with. It was pretty good. Not as good as the show where they went to a resort with their bf or gf and had dates with their ex or something and at the end decided which one to be with.

I don't like their design and software.

I'm waiting for picsel to get the stopes, so I can make a "Let's split" with USB-C and good chip instead of Pro Micro.

Attached: ce3wXGj_d.jpg (640x1138, 30K)

No space bar? No labels on the keys?

oh shit, room raiders. That brings me back, I haven't really watched tv since then.

There are space keys and you can put any caps you want on there with any labels.
Spacebar is highly overrated.

Attached: IMG_20180702_195457.jpg (3200x2400, 1.8M)

>According to (((Microsoft)))

Because it's 2018.

>implying any of this actually translates to real-word performance

>implying that "human factor" isn't by far the largest factor in input lag-user latency.

Attached: Silly Sunglasses.jpg (480x256, 18K)

>calls others an idiots
>uses something made to keep your hands at a resting position in a non-resting position
Irony.

>>implying any of this actually translates to real-word performance
It actually does.

t. someone who has a Apple II

>uses something made to keep your hands at a resting position in a non-resting position
Do you honestly believe that having your arms before you with hands close to each other is the only resting position? Do you place them there even without keyboard? I don't think so.