/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Golden Age of the Weeb Edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/Xb6bazc.jpg
- INVITE FORUMS imgur.com/a/jmAJNyN
- RANKING TIPS pastebin.com/yuN0RNgt
- SPREADSHEET docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zYZ2107xOZwQ37AjLTc5A4dUJl0ilg8oMrZyA0BGvc0/edit#gid=1357476050
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

News:
1 week freeleech on OT
PTP tracker STILL fucking up
GGn https tracker STILL fucking up
GGn 2x Global Upload buff/Freeleech ending
GGn applications closed
*Red contest over, STILL no tokens, riot imminent
*Red facing patrician backlash after redtarded naming policy implementation

Previous thread:

Attached: athought.jpg (1056x1242, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2018/07/06/the-pirate-bay-is-plundering-your-cpu-for-cryptocash-again/
mega.nz/#F!MclAgQRD!opgmSchR7301WIcS1bG_YQ
imdb.com/title/tt0320193/
thepiratebay.org/torrent/9652926/Oasis.2002.LIMITED.720p.BluRay.x264-GiMCHi_[PublicHD]
a.uguu.se/gdVCLamGOGMZ.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Weebs .... Sighs

News:
WorldOfP2P (WOP) is open for registration.

it's shit, nobody cares

just let this thread die and make a proper one once it is btfo

4 new/updated links and current news under the weebs. I'll gladly take consistent quality over the bs from before. Good job weebs.

weebs are here to stay

Any Red news ? It's getting juicy

Attached: 1318033035484.jpg (975x1789, 583K)

greeny is going around trumping towards with thousands of seeds because of this new autism by red staff.
i can only wait for the fallout because i sure as fuck ain't going to redownload just because a nigga replaced a period
this shitstorm will be biblical as APOLLO regains the respect of the tracker community by accepting ELITE TM refugees from red.

this isn't Jow Forums, dipshit

towards should be torrents

>this isn't Jow Forums, dipshit
erm?

saw the invite forum link
does Cinematik really have official recruitment for ptp?

>this isn't Jow Forums, dipshit

If you saw the link why are you asking a question you already know the answer to? Kindly fuck off.

>*Red facing patrician backlash after redtarded naming policy implementation
cant be bothered to check, can someone give me a /rundown/? i dont remember any recent changes like that there

>weebs

Attached: 1502398565214.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Elite Torrent Masters are the most oppressed group on RED. They're finally fed up and are rising up!

ptp down

see

fuck off

tfw weebs make 10/10 OPs yet all you can do is bitch and whine

Attached: 1529301486396.jpg (248x189, 15K)

Why did you delete?

that's it. ptp is done. rip.

Fuck it, when PTP comes back up I'm getting screenshots and preparing for the worst.

You're telling me the best movie tracker in the world can't find good help keeping their site/tracker working? Horseshit. The fuckers are being picky snobs and need to get their shit together.

thanks, user. yeh it's gotten a bit silly, and seeing some of the people trumping things for inane reasons and then being smug faggots about it is embarrassing

is this the power of the cabal?

Another week another 0mb of upload on red.

just got my db9 invite

yes, actually

neon sack of shit

* Disconnected (Remote host closed socket)
* Looking up irc.oppaiti.me
* Connecting to irc.oppaiti.me (63.142.248.107:6667)
* Connection failed (Connection refused)
aaand... the 1st unpaid server gets shut down :^)

who cares?

?can me b in private tracker plz

I would take credit for 2 of them
and throwing the idea out there on the 3rd one that actually went through to some based user.
now, Im not a weeb. so you can't completely credit them.
they do keep up a little with the news though, but there is no user news...
if i knew it would turn into weebs circle jerk i would desist, unironically.

So OP, please desist with the weebs edition.
I know that this is 4chin etc etc.
but there is so much a man can take.

off-topic, the ranking tips pasta isn't ready.
the expiry date should tell of that.
in a few days it would be though.
I still want more trackers/tips/feedback and to format it a little

so please give feedback.
to the RANKING TIPS in the OP

Attached: 1530908033746.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Why is TTG so protective of their content? Most of the stuff I download is exclusive.

Disgraceful

Attached: PTP GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.jpg (5000x674, 921K)

honestly they need to get 312c to step back in and bring things in order

>redownload
You do know you can rename the file and it will add as 100%, right? Or 99% if tags have been changed. You aren't so new you think you have to redownload the whole torrent?

Cry moar

What in the hell is going at PTP HQ?

ask spaghetti

eternally btfo.

>had multple private trackers
>they were mostly shit and didn't have what i wanted
>went back to using pirate bay
>better down speeds
>more torrents
>happier
>mfw

Attached: think.png (560x560, 72K)

nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2018/07/06/the-pirate-bay-is-plundering-your-cpu-for-cryptocash-again/

>implying i care

That's assuming the person didn't modify anything but the tags, they could have reencoding the files and changed the tags it would still be fine under REDs rules, but it would force everyone to redownload the torrent.

Any Easy music tracker? I seen waffles only allows log/cue flacs not web flacs like floral shoppe.

But nobody is doing that for a simple tag trump. People who trump are usually doing it because they want the uploads, they want each one to be as quick as possible. Out of 85 tag/name trumps I've redownloaded only 3 haven't completed at 99%, and those were due to tag padding.

neon sack of shit

take the apollo interview, mate

Fuck you red is hell

I guess so I am pu on some sites that might have invite thread.

oh yeah then do that then
apl recruits fucking everywhere

this ones for you na*ko!!!

Attached: kisspng-pepe-the-frog-kek-4chan-internet-meme-punch-punch-5ac1eadc3a7a53.3940505515226580122395.jpg (900x900, 90K)

I figure upload some flacs, I have from my collection on Apollo or whatever then cross seed stuff, I might like on red then download some videogame and anime tracks from red and cross seed it to videogame and anime trackers.

don't waste your time with red they're in the process of btfo themselves

Thing is I was hoping getting the Yume Miru Kusuri flacs but I have the aiffs uncompressed audio format. But anyway I was trying to get pu to get into ggn and emp. I know ishould just slow down and enjoy the ride.

I'm not even a weeb and I think this is a fantastic image. Based OP.

it's on Red

>Red
no thank you sweatie

I know and ab.

you want mega or sth?

Mega is fine

yeah the red naming rule is a little gay

mega.nz/#F!MclAgQRD!opgmSchR7301WIcS1bG_YQ

sorry that it took so long. slsk what taking the connection.

>mega.nz/#F!MclAgQRD!opgmSchR7301WIcS1bG_YQ
thanks i owe you one

>namefag
ahh... no.

APL is about as easy as it gets.

RED is even easier. You don't even need to supply your own content when you can download a FLAC and trump it, for easy returns :^)

Another day on RED, another 5 uploads trumped...

i seen on a site they have bonus on apl and have about 700k torrents so i guess i'll ask invite forum brothers to get me in. sorry for namefagging

In fact you don't even have to upload a single byte, Zed will shower you with FL tokens anyway.

wish they would shower me with fl but it sucks only 2gb torrents are used

I don't get it, so people are trumping all-caps filenames with regular capitalization?
Apart from DAMN. there surely can't be that many that are affected

Also the tags should be all caps anyways if that's the way artists style it, what's the point of normalized filenames?
I guess it's just retarded

>I don't get it, so people are trumping all-caps filenames with regular capitalization?
It's gotten even more autistic than caps. They're doing tag and folder name Trump's en masse too. I think they're just looking for any way to be assholes at this point.

So they stole our jobs?

imdb.com/title/tt0320193/
any fella wanna help a fren out, i'm only in low tier western trackers and I can't have/find this in them. It's on Youtube with shit quality but I'd appreciate web-dl or 720p quality anyways.

cheers.

Try Avistaz. They're open for registrations ATM.

is 312c ever going to fix the tracker?

>imdb.com/title/tt0320193/
Dude did you even try?
thepiratebay.org/torrent/9652926/Oasis.2002.LIMITED.720p.BluRay.x264-GiMCHi_[PublicHD]

They're most of the time open, you just have to fill their application.

on western music it's not really that big of a deal. hell except for some autismos nobody was actually doing it. only became an issue because said autismos were trumping japanese/korean albums over caps and people complained. after that it completely went to shit after one user started reporting western albums with all caps filename and getting the original well seeded torrents deleted for what many thought was a stupid reason.
you could argue that the deleted complaints were off topics and that they took over a thread that was meant to talk about the rule in regards to asian artists to complain about trumps in general but the mod reaction of that basically boiled down to "we are staff ergo we can't be questioned" pissed people off.
and that's how you now go to DAMN. and see that they managed to get some of the original torrents deleted for caps. replaced by what many would consider terrible filenames that technically meet all the rules needed to stay on the site. even DNA was made into Dna, that's how fucking stupid this is

AvistaZ has a 720p rip and a 1080p RAW
As the other user said it open right now

>thepiratebay.org/torrent/9652926/Oasis.2002.LIMITED.720p.BluRay.x264-GiMCHi_[PublicHD]
that's embarrassing

>a.uguu.se/gdVCLamGOGMZ.png
Okay, which one of you fucks wrote this? Clearly originates from /ptg/ due to the number of times Apollo gets mentioned. Lacks a ":^)“ though.

Its basically a bunch of children acting like children. Got it.

i think red people who report torrents like that need to off themself. it is like vaporwave they use all caps all the time and red staff said "we gives no shits how the artist named stuff" like macintosh plus should be MACINTOSH PLUS because that is what their name is. the no cap rule is very gay

The reporting is fine, the trumping is fine, RED needs to get their shit together and fix their rules that not only allow it to happen, but actively encourage it.

mate it's not the people who report that should neck themselves but the staff, as the reports are technically in accordance with the rules

i agree when like say something is legit like when people have shit quality music or claiming a mp3 is a flac. but oh ALL CAPS lets report it.

whatever floats your boat

well i guess staff, then well i'm trying to fix album covers on vanilla music.

It is legit, if RED didn't want it that way, they wouldn't have actively pushed the rule change through, and wouldn't be trumping and approving reports based on it. I have no idea why you would get mad at people for that, but not the people who actually approve it and published the rules that allow it.

Somebody give me an invite to the greatest movie tracker of all time

[email protected]

well oops you know who i ment.

Sent :)

based Sent :) poster