When you're a girl programmer who is such a nerd XD and you have to prove it to everyone

>when you're a girl programmer who is such a nerd XD and you have to prove it to everyone

Attached: lenerdgrill.jpg (960x960, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJ2cSl-pmGE
youtube.com/watch?v=clwWejY1Y6U
youtube.com/watch?v=ashe_4phX_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is no reason to be upset.

roastie gtfo

Guy here. I listen to naruto shippuden throughout the day. Here's my two favorite songs that I listen to when I'm working out.

youtube.com/watch?v=jJ2cSl-pmGE

youtube.com/watch?v=clwWejY1Y6U

Lmao ya'll really mad over this huh

OP is clearly butthurt about being a virgin.

IMO I find that dress cute but the print is equally cringy on both the guy and girl.
Why does it bother you that a girl might buy clothing related to her interests?

posting better dress

Attached: 1525969949746.jpg (1921x2240, 393K)

the fuck you on about? its actually nice and tasteful, shirt not so much

What is this from? The designs look great.

貴銃士

>貴銃士
ありがとうございます

but the photo you posted has two boys in it
????????????

People who adorn their workspace with "such a nerd XD" paraphernalia are the most annoying turds in the world.

what a cute dress i wanna wear it

>this user gets it

Attached: gold star.png (1990x1610, 2.56M)

this dress is cute too and i want to also wear it

Begone, fag

>the designs look great

I dont mean to dog on your or anyones taste but I dont see why weebs consider stuff like this "good" designs.

I dont hate anime but man is it bloated with stuff like the pic related and I cant put my finger on why but it comes off so bland and generic

>programming flow charts
brainlets detected

you know Jow Forums
i don't even want to hate them anymore
those motherfuckers are at least happy and what fucking happiness can come to me for hating somebody with a 'css is awesome' mug. fuckers use their windows 10 laptops with atom on it, writing javascript and react. and then they go home and read a book and go out and enjoy life. i fucking want to be like that. my ideals are worthless. i just want to be happy, Jow Forums. i'm sick of things being the way they are right now

Attached: 1476115146723.png (1696x2397, 3.28M)

/cgl/ pls go

this is not what i expected in this thread, but i'm glad you posted this

talk to me, man. what's bothering you.

>i just want to be happy, Jow Forums

Attached: 1524892746554.jpg (240x193, 49K)

me too, user. me too

damn dude

Attached: 1515369869443.jpg (720x960, 109K)

>check /cgl/ to see if this is really them
>the same image is posted on /cgl/
>"Does anyone know what the code means or what language it’s in? I might want to get it but I dont want the code to say something dumb as fuck on it so I figured I’ll see if you pros think"

as to be expected of women

Am I the only man who hates heels?

tfw you a man dawg. with that dress lol

yup, you're the only one in the whole galaxy, congrats man you did it :)

What is /cgl/ ?

What is there not to love?

Attached: 1512618584598.jpg (1667x1654, 1.42M)

The place where all the ladies are at my dude.

Attached: 1530699850985.png (637x718, 411K)

No. Who the fuck tought it would be good idea?

Manlets

Attached: 06B676D8-43F8-408B-881B-44565760D234.jpg (422x600, 55K)

I know that feel

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 20K)

happiness is overrated

Attached: Capture.png (661x1035, 600K)

If I wanted to be happy I wouldn't be bouncing between /b/ and a stack of full screen emacs terminals.
I just want to lose myself in the code again.
Always just one more time.

heels were originally for men to secure their legs into horse stirrups. It also made manlets look and feel taller.

Like powdered wigs, it stopped being cool but remained useful as a fashion accessory for women who accentuate their feet and lets as a feminine sex symbol. Therefore men in heels have lost it's reason to exist

Fake it til you make it, brah.

Attached: Nisegao.png (1920x2075, 3.74M)

if person.isVisible{
continue
}
if person.isApproachable{
continue
}

Who writes code like that?

I compromised my ideals and lived like one of them for a while, it's even worse. You think they are happy? They are even less happy. They are so desperate for making that they ascribe to stuff as pathetic as "le quirky nerd". Nobody is happy user, some people just bury that shit deeper.

Attached: yh2qkl57m8oy.jpg (388x960, 56K)

Personally, as a girl (f), I can see how wearing that for a while can be pretty annoying.

>tfw nerd XD gamergurl ;}

Hit me up if you want boys, maybe I'll teach you a thing or two about koding.

[email protected]

Wow women make retarded comments online as always. I'm sure glad men never make retarded comments.

90% of historical european elite look like monstroso mutts

You might be gay

They're shallow as hell user. If you try to reach them on a deeper level (their ideals, hobbies and preferences) you would find out that literally the only thing they have in this world is socialization. If you want to mix with these people, you will get seriously depressed because of how passionless their lives are. Not having common interests with people around is the worst thing ever, and nothing will make you feel lonelier.

Attached: tits or gtfo.png (292x121, 5K)

It's okay on the girl since girls are held to a lower standard and aren't expected to wear anything for reasons other than being trendy anyway
The guy version on the other hand is the equivalent of wearing a Metallica t-shirt thinking they made Despacito
Like being a HTML "coder" and telling everyone you're a programmer

It's all about perspective, user. You can be happy being alone with your hobbies, you can be happy doing things you enjoy. Just gotta stop looking at other people and thinking how much better they have it than you. You don't need to change who you are to be happy. You don't need to follow trends or be a chad to be happy. You don't need other people to validate your existence.
These "le code artisan" types really only seem interesting on social media. In reality they're as shallow as they come. If tomorrow "coding" stopped being trendy they'd just dump that and jump to whatever new trend became popular. They're like purified water, trends and "memes" (the embarrassingly unfunny normie kind) are their vessel. On their own they're literally just a puddle of flavorless, colorless liquid.

t. lonely 26 year old with no gf and only like 3 overseas friends he plays video games with inbetween work and sleep

>no mention of the faggot standing next to her

Wow sexist much?

You'd have to be a complete, javascript-tier tool to be happy in this Brave New World. That's just how it is.

based

that's just some tard trying to make a buck selling these clothes, people don't actually wear them

Is this the new incel thread?

Thanks chad

Attached: pepe drink.jpg (369x387, 35K)

>(You)
*SNAP*

t. redditor

If women wore cute dresses like that they can put whatever stupid shit they want all over them for all I care

yeah beats jeans and yoga pants

Attached: .jpg (467x850, 316K)

manlet spotted

Trust me, they are not happy. Your low self-esteem and/or depression is creating a fantasy world. If you manage to befriend one of them and become close, you'll see.

Every day is a new opportunity to challenge that which you fear and to live in total harmony with yourself and those around you. Accept yourself as much as I accept you, user. You can do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ashe_4phX_Y

maybe you hate platforms

>Not Girei
GTFO

You just took the redpill too soon. Shit happens, get over it.

p..proof?

I don`t.

Rage and anger are the only tangible feelings I have.

>yoga pants

Yoga pants should be mandatory

post front of dress

why don't they use the matrix theme

post boipucci you fucking faggots

Attached: 1518025978285.gif (400x290, 2M)

You see the truth, but you don't like it? It's always going to be the truth, user, and you know it.Just be thankful for what little there is that isn't painful, the people you envy are empty husks who seek meaning from meaningless things because they are convinced life is supposed to be a dream. Good comes with the bad and all that.

Stop wearing them. It's not like we're gonna notice.

>both are false inputs
one job

They are both "high impedence" inputs actually, since they're not connected to anything.

why won't girls wear cute dresses anymore?

Attached: 1499739756767.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

not sexualized enough

No turning back now. You either manage to fully quit or you are here forever

>took the redpill
Jews were not mentioned at all in his post. He sounds like a regular beta cuck.

I hate them too user, the jews and sjws who did this to you. But you know what's better than hate? Revenge!

happiness is just a state of mind user. take control of your information processing and you can arrive at any output you want

>being happy

Life isn't about that, user. It never was, never will be. "Be happy" is the ultimate illusion life uses to lure you along from one endeavour to the next.

Please be in London

>implying you aren't an astroturfing "lol so nerdy XDDD" person who own's that stupid css is awesome where the awesome overflows out of the box.

fuck off ya cunt. you people are shallow tardos.

fpbp

This user speaks the truth. I've spent all high schools faking interest with other people just because I didn't want to become crazy because of loneliness and isolation. Having uncommon hobbies really sucks from this point of view, but talking with some person that actually has interest and it's not an amoeba, it's a really good feeling.

Attached: 075.jpg (680x383, 28K)