Search youtube "what's on my phone"

search youtube "what's on my phone"
>filled about 90% of iphone
>thumbnails are either filled with emojis cake up makeup faces with slut expressions and projecting unrelated cleavage.
>the actual viddo doesn't at least half way in. first half either some recent life experience some promotion or what she's wearing
>shit case
>cluttered homescreen. poor organisation of everything. some even organise by color
>snapchat in the homescreen. take selfie during video
>still trying to be funny throughout failing incredibly
>overall shitty choice of "apps". official for everything
>really has no idea what the phone is capable of. just misled praising the phones throughout
>end video with begging to subscribe to her patreon

search youtube "чтo в мoeм тeлeфoнe" what's on my phone in Russian
>mostly androids with only a very insignificant portion of the video iphones
>thumbnails are actually more of the phone itself and a screenshot of the homescreen. relevant
>gets right go the video with no bullshit
>actually protective cases
>excellent organisation of programs. and we'll maintained clutter free homescreen
>good alternative choice of programs and other intuitive programs
>actually understand what the phone is capable of putting in helpful pointers if you have the same phone. also talks about disadvantages
>does not show desperate cleavage or ass during the video

what happened Jow Forums?

Attached: What's on my phone.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetab.com/2015/07/16/british-people-ugly-45482
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130659113
telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/6542263/British-people-among-worlds-ugliest-according-to-BeautifulPeople.com.html
fashion-underground.uk/524/6-reasons-why-british-women-are-ugly/
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2564929/British-women-ugly-looks-important-thing-man-Founder-controversial-new-dating-site-pairs-rich-men-beautiful-women-opens-up.html
ign.com/boards/threads/why-are-british-people-so-ugly.453962019/
youtube.com/watch?v=YQLanJNmkAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's called demographics.

>Apple obviously appeals to Vapid Twats who go to school for Muh Liberal Arts degree, and she is merely going through the transitions to becoming a drug addicted whore selling her body for money.
>Android is more synonymous with functionality, which appeals to a more level headed crowd. These are the people that realize image means nothing in the real world.

uhhh

Attached: Capture.png (899x1117, 752K)

Apple appeals to American customers because of it's products being a status symbol, and apple is considered a US-based company, so consumers may want to support their economics, and also because they actually earn MORE money (google average salaries in those countries).

Android phones appeal to Russian customers because they are cheap. Nothing else. Most of them are using 100-200 dollar chinkshit phones and are as tech illiterate as people in US are.

t.russian

kek

OP eternally BTFO.

A thread died for this

You can be thousands of miles away in a completely different country but women are still the same kek

>search youtube "what's on my phone"
Is this whar subhumans do? Sounds extremely entertaining.

Attached: jfjei.jpg (277x301, 46K)

That's why Jow Forums should aut-ban anyone accessing from a phone. Phonecancer needs to get cut off from the Internet. Phoneposters are the genetic garbage of humanity.

Explain in detail how Jow Forums will do that.

[GO]

Nah. Only women should be banned from phones

Every site auto-detects the OS and browser you are accessing with, both combined can ensure every phonecancer is cut off.
Nah you phoneposting cancer are all women with the brain of women, you all need to go.

>auto-detects the OS and browser you are accessing with
That is self-reported by the browser, and they can easily spoof their useragent.
Although, that will still cut out 99% of people, because they don't know about that or how to change it.

SAVIOUR OF THE WHITE RACE
AGHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OP IS A RUSSIAN SHILL

>and they can easily spoof their useragent.
Those who have the ability can stay. However let's be real 99% of phonecancer won't even know how to do it or to seek it.

>search youtube "чтo в мoeм тeлeфoнe" what's on my phone in Russian
Do Russians have the same vlogger consumerist culture as the anglosphere?

After looking at some of these vids, I can tell you that those russian chicks are way hotter than those that came up with English titles.

we're fucking doomed.

Literally all the Russian girls looks like their lips are fake

Russia's beauty standards are entirely different from western ones. A woman in Russia is often judged by her looks or at least by how much effort she puts in maintaining them. This even spills into professional life. There's immense pressure, and that's why.

>people actually watch this shit
back under my rock i go

Attached: 1528135106577.png (500x500, 163K)

Anglorat DNA creates people who either grow up into orcs or goblins or a combo of both in appearance, so that makes sense.
If you see an Orcish/Goblinish person, you are looking at someone with Anglo ancestry 98% of the time.

you never watch a cute girl's vlog and imagine she's your gf? haha me neither ha

Attached: 1502875481695.jpg (419x500, 32K)

Russians have a stronk prostitution culture.

>Russia's beauty standards are entirely different from western ones.

Is that why they look like the Kardashians?

Those are mostly le 56%-ers. Russians are only 37% mongoloids.

The difference is that it's pressed on everyone in Russia, whilst here, the Kardashians are standouts - in whichever way. Not saying that I think the Russians have the right beauty standard - far from it. It's just different in how much pressure there is on women.

Is this the new incel thread?

Those are mostly le-English, Amerifats, Australians, and Canadians. The same kind of ugly and orcish/goblinish weird appearance manifests across all of those regions.
Clearly the Anglorat DNA is the commonality.
The Anglos were probably excommunicated to the island by the rest of the Germanic tribes because the rest couldn't take the suffering of looking at such an ugly tribe anymore.
Napoleon never invaded Britain because he didn't want to go anywhere near their women.
Hitler was satisfied with just bombing Britain from a distance so the ugly Anglorat genes don't taint his soldiers.
It all makes sense.

That's just the female version of so᠌yface.
It's just what estrogen does.

Phone-apps for Jow Forums like clover use the Jow Forums API anyway

thetab.com/2015/07/16/british-people-ugly-45482

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130659113

telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/6542263/British-people-among-worlds-ugliest-according-to-BeautifulPeople.com.html

fashion-underground.uk/524/6-reasons-why-british-women-are-ugly/

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2564929/British-women-ugly-looks-important-thing-man-Founder-controversial-new-dating-site-pairs-rich-men-beautiful-women-opens-up.html

ign.com/boards/threads/why-are-british-people-so-ugly.453962019/

Android is google botnet.

>what happened Jow Forums?

IIRC Russian made it illegal to be a faggot a few years ago.

Tы мнe вpeшь, coбaчий cын.

Я coглaceн.

No, it is just a law that forbid someone to show homosexuality to minors

>all that clickbait and cancer
YouTube is a fucking shithole now, how did it all go so fucking wrong?

She's got the bug face.

Attached: blackbug.png (1280x720, 1.31M)

Women were allowed to take over and nu-male cucks followed.

>Is that why they look like the Kardashians?
Kardashians are Armenian descent. Guess where Armenia is...

>search youtube "what's on my phone"
what were you hoping to find? did you consider that your search term is fucking retarded?

People who use an app or spoof their user-agent are probably not worth blocking, they're a notch above the average vapid phoneposting demographic.

It's not a bug face if a female does it, moron.

This but unironically.

Russia is the world's biggest zoo

Russia > America

Lmao

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-07-17-16-44-920_com.google.android.youtube.png (1080x1920, 708K)

Could you please share the source of that pic? I really need to fap to that stupid facial expression.

Which country? I'm guessing it changes depending if you choose uk, us and Russia as your location

Sad to see how Russians have lost their freedom.

Which most phoneposters have no idea how to change

Just search for non degenerate stuff. Also

For a moment I thought the German results are slightly better, but nope. It gets even worse with "was ist auf meinem phone".

Attached: YT_search.png (1743x821, 692K)

Honestly the one thing I hate about America is how everyone basically uses iMessage for RCS. They should use WhatsApp, Signal, or Telegram. But no the fat tards use iMessage. This is one of the big reasons apple is so dominant in the U.S

its sad more and more Russian youth are becoming amercanized
fucking aмepикoc

>search youtube "чтo в мoeм тeлeфoнe" what's on my phone in Russian
>slav poorfags can't afford iPhones
>zero creativity and editing skills
>proceeds to monotonously talk over static uninteresting feed of scrolling through apps
>dropping your phone, ever
>actually not the case most of the time
>poor unstable/unusable versions of "alternative" clients
>actually unironically thinks his $200 Xiaomi is superior to iPhones and flagship androids in any way
>he would if he had one

Attached: 1529555792274.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Armenia is in the Caucuses, south of Russia by a few hundred miles user...
They aren't Russian ethnically, or historically except for the soviet period 8^)

Attached: phone india.jpg (540x2640, 666K)

Disgusting shitskins.

>Deepika
>D Picker
>Dick Picker
Oh my.

OP, is that you? Slipping insults in your own language while talking with people who are unable to understand it is the sign of intellectually deprived people. Why are you even here if you hate natives of this board.

she was horrible in that xxx movie
her acting was fucking horrible her accent was annoying and her high pitched voice was unbearable. that movie literally did not need to cast her. she added zero value to that movie instead ruined it more

I want to HACK Disha's patani

there are Russians here as well I was talking to them.

> >actually unironically thinks his $200 Xiaomi is superior to iPhones and flagship androids in any way
The Jow Forums way. BTW, I have an iPhone SE in my locker cause it's shit, bought it and never used, XIaomi FTW.

> fucking aмepикoc
> Russians
> I was talking to them

Attached: 600px-Wakarimasen2.png (479x482, 178K)

This would also explain why most ameritards use iShit.

>Russians are as tech illiterate as people in US are.
>Russians keep hacking and cracking everything in America with such ease to the point of a new Cold War because of US butthurt while USA can't respond for shit
More like t. Shitty Radioactive Russian (Ukrainian). No Crimea for you cancer patient.

Attached: dhd.jpg (720x300, 57K)

Who in the fuck searches and cares about what's on other people's phones?

there's hope from the firefox capital of europe

minimalismus auf meinem handy
youtube.com/watch?v=YQLanJNmkAw

Really?

Attached: kl.png (1080x1072, 1.03M)

I don't think Vapid Twats think Apple is US based. Manufactured in China; taxes paid in Ireland. America is simply where it's designed and sold. But I bet most of the developers are foreign as Apple appear incapable of designing something that isn't complete trash and breaks in the most stupidst of ways.
The only thing that is American are the lawyers Apple hire to fuck people.

yeah I like russians in that regard. more down to earth and less commercial cancer.

I very much like AIMP as a music player

russia's popular social media platform literally beats every social site every online music streaming site every video sharing site and live streaming.

Russians laws in regard to sharing media are also far superior

disclosure regarding this claim. you have to know Russian to fully enjoy

What are you quoting

Is that a onions gal?

Sophie Michelle says

why can't every country be like this?

Attached: russia.jpg (720x891, 232K)

who the fuck exchanges a 'how are you' when walking past each other?

>actually unironically thinks his $200 Xiaomi is superior to iPhones and flagship androids in any way
In battery life for one and that's demonstrable.

Most likely refers to seeing some acquaintance of yours on the street, not some random stranger.

russian: poor
american: rich

iJustine is too old.

The Netherlands is like this as well. Except people are friendly, smile and are not materialistic (because everyone has sufficient money and muhh calvinism).

Why don’t you fat ugly twats go out and make your own “what’s on my phone (Android)” vídeos then?

It’s YouTube, everybody can post a video there.

>taxes paid in Ireland
thanks for the free money, americucks.

Attached: 1528570602081.jpg (1080x1364, 67K)

holy shit. fucking disgusting 56% mud face. straight from a horror movie

A lot of people, actually.

>first video is literally der untermensch
you can't make this shit up

Attached: 1530877666541.jpg (1000x1200, 206K)

no its the fucking same

pretty much everyone everywhere is pressured to look good in 2018

This is my default

holy shit

Attached: Oh_My_Sides!.jpg (600x603, 39K)

wtf

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>not being able to infer it was an insult based on context
is this the power of the american education system?

Attached: 1504224392949.jpg (640x490, 56K)

holy fuck I'm in tears

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 10K)

Attached: 121563674563.jpg (260x194, 8K)

>Phone posters banned automatically
>Site dies because traffic vanishes
You do realize that most people access their favorite sites from their phone, right? By the end of this year it's projected that phones will make up 73% of Internet usage. Phones took the majority spot about 2 years ago. If you're not a phoneposter, you're the minority. You're basically a digital double nigger.