Kids these days will never know the feeling of coming home from school to check your MySpace and see that you've got...

>kids these days will never know the feeling of coming home from school to check your MySpace and see that you've got new comments and messages

those were the good ol days

Attached: 1530136291532.png (1000x861, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

totseans.com/totse/en/bad_ideas/index.html
computerhistory.org/atchm/the-eudora-email-client-source-code/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*sip*
Yes they were, Internet doesn't exist anymore anyway. Real life devoured it *sip*

Same goes for any protocol that's now available on phone.

'member ICQ? uhoh.wav. I 'member.

Unless you were a fucking ugly Quasimodo, most people wouldn't even accept your friend request.

god I miss the pre-Facebook era Internet

>and see that you've got new comments and messages
Not happening to me on any platform, so I guess I didn't miss out on anything.

spacejam.com

shutup reddit

>Internet forums. Now those were the days. None of this Reddit or Jow Forums nonsense

Attached: 1491988434144.jpg (1200x1586, 362K)

>tfw 50% of this list from 1996 actually came true

Attached: 90s internet humor.png (1896x1294, 257K)

Anyone remember TOTSE? Now that was a forum. *sip*

Attached: 1510936507297.png (675x601, 313K)

>never know the feeling of coming home from school and see that no one dialed into your BBS.

not missing much

>you name your childred Dotcom

Attached: megaupload man.jpg (800x452, 36K)

We mostly used hi5 and yahoo messenger in europe.

i loved that site

*sip* Funnyjunk them were tha days eh' boys.

Attached: 20yoboomer.png (691x464, 163K)

I moderated their anime forum when I was 11

Attached: 1511950930673.png (633x640, 280K)

MySpace and friendster member?

redpill me on that pink finger

I never used myspace because I wasn't a scene faggot

Boomers can't into ms paint, so they put a finger over the license plate so you don't download their car.

instead of myspace, fotolog was big in my country

Attached: 1456125888169.jpg (720x690, 72K)

Wojak and Pepe edits are far worse than Ragecomics at this point. Fucking Jow Forums, /v/ and Jow Forums ruining everything.

Attached: 1530111041748.jpg (600x600, 38K)

holy fuck lol

At this point?

Pre smartphone pre women

i wonder how much money monster energy gained since this boomer meme started to spread, most genius viral marketing campaign i've seen so far

it'd be interesting if sales or brand recognition went up.
lame meme cause nostalgia suck ass

I drank monster ultra white before this meme started.

I purposefully avoid monster because I know they have paid shills marketing their garbage shit

>YMND
Well actually you forgot about Poland

What, this site: totseans.com/totse/en/bad_ideas/index.html ??

=))

going to have to disagree. Myspace was the beginning of the end of the old web. Myspace was like an early facebook. Also came out around the time the "blogosphere" started becoming popular. All that shit is nu web

I have never had so many constant reminders/cravings for this beverage than recently. The Fucking power of memes I swear to god

unironicly this.

>kids these days will never know what it is like to browse the internet before normies took it over

Seriously, all this alt-right and sjw hyper-sensitivity all came from normies being introduced to a world they didn't understand. Myspace built the foundation, Facebook created the floodgate and iPhones opened it. You have people being introduced to shit that they literally could not fucking fathom in their most fucked up of mental states and then we are surprised when they go apeshit and want to start banning and regulating shit.

Attached: 1513751054671.png (712x484, 384K)

boludoooooo

It was better than facebook because you could design your page any way you wanted. And even though most pages were absolutely obnoxious they were personal, creative and reflected the person who made them. Now Facebook profiles are all the same. Facebook tells us what we put up and how we put it up, it's 1984 shit.

Energy drinks are all garbage.

Orkut for Brazil.
I miss it so much, autism was everywhere, you could call anyone anything and never get banned. There were communities for all sorts of shit and the people bonded more. The design was mid-2000's perfect.
Started using it when I was 7 to talk to family members and that was how I got into most of the shit I'm into today.

I love the meme, but I have no desire to drink monster, but I can relate to the simple Boomer life

Tbh if you could fix the internet, how would you do it? I'd ban any for profit things being run outside of e-stores. No data collection, no advertising, only donations and direct sales of products. This would fix like 90% of the problems.

>unironically drinking energy drinks

Attached: frozen-iguana.jpg (1200x1572, 402K)

Attached: IMG_0004.jpg (1024x279, 57K)

this

that feel when new ubuntu cd comes and you cant decide what cool new orange theme to use

Good

Attached: 1527763856437.gif (271x216, 1.88M)

>unironically uses Windows 10
>has never used an ad blocker
>still watches TV

Attached: derboomer.png (641x838, 766K)

I used to jack off to pics of emo/scene girls on myspace. Good times.

I'm drinking a monster right now wtf.

Who here Orkut and Hi5 with yahoo chat and miniclip?

Me too.

Also pics from cosplaying weebs.

Oh shit, I forgot about this feel. I still have a Hoary cd somewhere.

>Also pics from cosplaying weebs.
Things haven't changed much I see

I'm still virgin just like 20 years ago. Fuck me.

Member playing Age Of Empires with mates of mine

fuck off nigger
FORCED MEME

fwenfwevouwbvIB;RVJUBovb'

*Eastern Europe

WEHGWohBVuwr'njoeb"VBE

wvl wJV ;IEVBBV;ISBVOASVI;YBOUWV IAWYRVISBIBGSIBVFBAGRILVBLAVERBG
this is not technology fuck off to 9gag

Is FJ still alive?

Schizoposter detected, do NOT engage.

You wait 10 years OP gen x'ers will say the same thing in a different way

Pretty sure everyone did this at school.

it hurts to look at

It's over, reddit is finally winning

How?

by taking over with clearly underage memes

this

I grew up in those times and myspace was always horrible. You think that because each page was highly customizable that means the quality would be higher, but every over-customized page was almost universally complete garbage.

>hum to communicate with the modem and succeed
I am one with the machine

Attached: usb.jpg (1600x1056, 518K)

back when buzzfeed didn't have enough bandwidth to compile these into a youtube slideshow wew

They hated Jesus for he spoke the truth

>MSN Groups

Surely I'm not the only one?

>dang kids these days postin all these forced memes that don't even make any damn sense... I can't follow 'em. I remember back in the old days, the GOOD old days, when memes were really creative. Back when trolling really meant something, you better believe it. The Oh See flowed like Miller Lite at the old frat house... long cat, now that's a good meme. This was back in 2005.

Attached: 1530133819399.jpg (828x594, 60K)

>modems
>@aol.com
>internet bill was just your phone bill
>netscape
>.html

holy fuck, I wasn't expecting to get flooded with nostalgia/feels this bad from some corny 90s chainmail list.

>Eudora
Open source now btw
computerhistory.org/atchm/the-eudora-email-client-source-code/

Based

Why do people like this meme?

unironically this

high iq shitposters

Think back to when you were 15-20 years old, you felt invincible and better than everyone. I just think its natural for adolescents to be cocky little shits on the internet and rip on us "old guys" for being over the age of 25.

I'd actually be more worried if the younger generation was nice and respectful to us on the internet

Saved.

literally underages

Black Coffee forever

Monster literally tastes like a metallic asshole

I remember

Senior year of high school for me.

It's still strange. Back when I was underage, I would attempt to post better in order to not look like a faggot child.

i saw a can of monster energy a few days at a friend of mine who is 38. never seen him drink it before. not even sure he browses Jow Forums.

That's what happens when you are a 15 year old redditor and read encyclopedia dramatica

Are these posts sincere, or is it disguised nostalgiafagging?

im a 27yo boomer and like the internet now more than it used to be. so im not sure

So people only accepted requests from ugly Quasimodos?

With plus installed to send annoying sounds.

Is there a difference between Pepe/Wojak and ragefaces?

They'll never know the feeling of not having the ability to do that right in their pockets.

I read this on funnyjunk.com 25 years ago.

>every single mention of a product is a shill

Kek, I guess "apple is gay" was started by apple too.

thanks for reminding me I have a cold one in the fridge. this ones for u

*ccrrrrraaaackkkk*
*sssippppp*
*gulp*
"aaaaahhhhhhhh"
*smacks lips*

Attached: IMG_20180707_135732.jpg (2268x3024, 2.43M)