And what have you thought of today, Jow Forums?

And what have you thought of today, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1530948991032.png (1080x1920, 209K)

I hate elon musk so fucking much
Hes reddit in human form, that stupid faggot thinks hes going to be mr house in 3d

Attached: 1526597303118.jpg (506x447, 119K)

What a fucking retard.
Selling my Tesla shares now.

Fuck that entire cave situation. Those stupid fucking niggers go and get themselves fucked over by being retarded and now everyone else has to suffer the cost, in time and money. One man has already lost his life attempting to save theirs. They don't deserve to be rescued at this point.

they're just kids most of them, blame the retarded 25yo trainer

>hes going to be mr house in 3d
What does this mean?

Slashing my faggot roommates former boyfriends tires. That cunt is here now trying to make up for being a massive twat and SOMEHOW it's working

Do it faggot.

I hate that fag too, but why would his plan not work actually?

seems like an idea at least

Because someone would have to make three miles of tubing thats too big to fit through the tightest parts of the cave and, to inflate it, pump in a ludicrous volume of pressurized air that would probably disturb where the water is. If it leaks anywhere under water, the tube is garbage.

A more feasible idea might be to just send one guy to them with a narrow hose with air pumped in and a bunch of scuba masks attached to it but thats still three fucking miles of hose you have to drag in and fucking pray they don't leak anywhere under water.

Pour water in and have them float out :^)

Freeze all the water and then dig through the ice.

Attached: brain.jpg (800x450, 55K)

White knight faggot. I hope he beats you up.

>nylon rips
>drown

Would you be saying the same it that was your child trapped down there?

are you implying the implications i think you're implying user ?

Different user that was ignoring all this before now. They're three MILES deep into the cave, and they're behind underwater segments? How did they fuck up that badly?

Have you read a single news article about this? This question has been answered thousands of times on Jow Forums in the past 24 hours.

I was working a full time job. Oh well, doesn't really matter anyway

What if I froze my sperm, had a sex change, then impregnated myself? What would happen? I know sex changes probably don't give you a uterus but suppose they did.

wouldn't the child be a clone of you?

>I know sex changes probably don't give you a uterus
>probably

>look a cave
>starts raining
>entrance get flooded
>go deeper
>even more water flooding in
>have to go deeper due to water
that's it

It's saturday, I don't plan thinking on anything today. That's what weekdays are for.

Fallout nv

there are gay white knights?

they're called brown knights

Attached: glaugh.jpg (500x370, 59K)

Fuck you, give me my sides back! Now they're in orbit because of you.

That would work... if stone wasn't porous. You'd have to continuously pump air down into the caves. Forget that many underwater caves are just barely holding together in the first place and that the water is actually supporting the roof.