Im so fucking tired of Windows AND GNU/Linux

The botnet is fucking everywhere, even presuming that on a software level you're botnet free every one of you browsing this thread will have their pc compromised at a hardware level most likely (unless youre one of those autists who buy refurbished think pads with cpu backdoors disabled).

How the fuck do you TRULY escape the botnet whilst being able to use modern technology, when the fuck is the FSF going to finish their project with developing their own hardware from scratch?

Remark: GNU/Linux is a fucking meme if you are running it off compromised hardware, it fucking does not matter one bit since all of you are using compromised hardware.

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (240x193, 49K)

Stupid frog poster.

Stupid provides no constructive comment poster.

Attached: pepe sweating.jpg (709x595, 156K)

If you really want to have complete control over your pc try a clean install of arch and libreboot. A thinkpad x200 is your best choise.

>X200
This is a fucking joke its actually unusable, if I want to just relax and wind down and play a game other than minesweeper what the fuck can I do.

>Archlinux
Not even approved by FSF.

>Complete control over your pc
Not even true if you're using some jew CPU manufacturer with an irremovable ME that literally prevents anything working if the firmware for it is damaged

install trisquel

Inform me

Need to go to other architectures like ARM and RISC-V

I do all my taxes on an abacus, no way the government can backdoor that shit and see my private finances.

Attached: zobot36qqhlbwj9zcdmb.jpg (320x240, 19K)

An x200 is perfectly usable for anything apart gaming. If you really want to game get a separate machine just for gaming.

Arch might not be the most secure distro out there but overall it's really good. d
Documentation, packages, customization and the overall control you have on it.

With thinkpads you can actually disable the ME

You act as if information privacy is a fucking joke, I hope for both your sake you're just fun posting.

Attached: accelerator2.jpg (512x511, 64K)

>even a slight compromise is no different than being totally undefended

You sound like a fucking retard.
Try and play a turn based tower defense game.

Linux on x86 is equiv to having a base with 9/10 towers built.

Windows on x86 is equiv to having a base with 0/10 towers built.

BUT OH NO LINUX DOESNT HAVE 10 TOWERS THEREFORE WE ARE TOTALLY FUCKED REEEEEEEE

IM GOING TO REMOVE ALL OF MY TOWERS BECAUSE THERES NO DIFFERENCE IN DEFENSE AGAINST THE WAVES OF MOBS :^))))

KYS GLOW NIGGER

cave exists

Yes thats exactly right you stupid fuckhead, good job making a strawmans and picking a scenario for you to fit your argument and making it appear valid.

Now please try argue that fact for cryptographic security (i.e using obscurity as your only defense layer, or in your scenario having the mobs walk through a obfuscated maze, which will, eventually reach the end and destroy your base)

Fucking absolute moron, this is the state of Jow Forums

Attached: pepe end.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

OP, I wrote basically your post in 2009. Since then, my conclusion is: 2pc, one always offline for private tthings. Nobody came up with anything better. There is no fundamental security, all have some assumptions.

Cont.

I bet this is the same kind of zoomer dumb fuck that thinks everything is safe since he uses SSL while not even conjuring the thought in his head that if the browser is compromised all his information is too.

It is a joke. If powerful enough entity wants to invade your privacy, there's fuck all you can do about it. Go smoke a bowl and accept reality.

Build your own CPU from 7400 series logic

Why would you use arch though, when parabola exists. It's literally just FSF approved arch (which of-course means you need to have completely libre hardware).

You fucking get off this imageboard and go live in the mountains like the tree hugging hippie you are.

Well yeah parabola is probably more reliable than arch