Are vacbeds technology?

Are vacbeds technology?

Attached: black-latex-vacbed-4.jpg (3888x2592, 3.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZWs6_9_elY
archive.is/AOiGv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Um?

they seem like they would be really loud

>can't even put dik in pusy
y tho

youtube.com/watch?v=nZWs6_9_elY
Depends if it's airtight or not.

looks kind of fun desu

Attached: jofsfofos.png (337x309, 143K)

no, and this is a worksafe board.

Let's instead discuss these beds.
>pic related

I've always wanted to sleep floating in a tank vertically fully submerged as though I was some sort of lab rat. Guess this is the next best thing.

Attached: Zen-Float-3.jpg (990x556, 227K)

then you die faced down

You sound like you've never floated on your back in the ocean and fallen asleep. Guess what wakes you up.

archive.is/AOiGv

>No
>Clearly requires engineering to make one

>some guy experimenting on himself and probably a druggie died in a floating tank
And?

>risking your life to find out

I'll just sleep in my bed, thanks.

Unless you're drunk, have narcolepsy, under the influence of drugs, or born without instincts, there's no risk.

RIP Master Skip

Attached: 1530448964269.jpg (931x524, 38K)

I'm not sure you have the credentials to assert that.

I'm basing it on what experts and statistics say. There's not a single human being who has drowned in a tub or something equivalent without a condition or head trauma which was the cause.

Well, they're definitely (kink) engineering.

Fun fact: Dude who more or less invented them had years of experience making them and accidentally died testing one on his own: failsafes don't always fail safe. Shame. Lovely person; one silly mistake.

I really should get an airtight one.

That said you can't hear it very well when you're inside, because of the isolation.

What happens if somehow the person starts to suffocate? How do you quickly get them out?

You release the seal, unzip the top and get some air in there - depending on what happened and the configuration of the unit ,whether you have a breathing tube or a hole or whatever.

The tricky part is communicating that you are, in fact, suffocating - you really need a spotter to pay attention and to have some kind of prearranged non-verbal safeword signal.

Other things you need to watch for is pressure injury: I've seen someone get nosebleeds and bleeding from the ear from one being turned on a bit too strong. Oh, and you can get little vacuum-seal mark lines around the edges where it joins up sometimes, but they fade.