What can we do to make technology more diverse and inclusive to racial minorities and trans people?

What can we do to make technology more diverse and inclusive to racial minorities and trans people?

Attached: BN-HS981_PAOQA0_G_20150405193534.jpg (553x369, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/estefanniegg/status/1004959552629018625
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hire more women, simply.
They are cute and spice up the workplace :) check it out:
twitter.com/estefanniegg/status/1004959552629018625

Install Gentoo

god I hate women

Genetic engineering to increase the intelligence quotient of racial minorities.

Attached: tumblr_ov9o9mBmEh1r3grmwo1_1280.png (1280x849, 103K)

>gets nothing done
>Sublime 2 (UNREGISTERED)
>print "Hello world!"
>nerf gun fight
>woman

ya, this checks out.

Train Asians in the ways of Technology, only then can Tech be truly diverse.

Attached: 1530754810472.jpg (625x626, 81K)

Making documentation on Chinese, so they can copy it easier.

you literally don't. you can provide whatever outreach but that shit is literally racist.

just introduce the field sooner to kids in grade school and the "diversity" will follow eventually.

What is the purpose of diversity?
Diversity is about equality, but for some reason only white and Asian do technology, while niggers are nigging in streets, selling drugs, and robbing everything they see.

> ni**ers
you have to go back:

>what is a joke

Totally relate to this. Then people act surprised when you don’t get shit done or there’s bugs in the code.

people of different backgrounds can market to people of different backgrounds. that's generally the common argument I see for requiring more women in leadership positions.

in general, as a certain majority, you might not see problems or solutions that someone with different cultural or developmental background. If you can't understand that, you probably can't understand why people call some "AI research" racist.

women in tech

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Nothing. We can't change rules of physical world.

>itt redditors being paid by 鮑康如

>t.whiteknight
Fuck off

Wouldn't it make sense if people stayed in their own countries making their own "representations" instead of going to foreign lands and complain we don't care?

No, because people love bitching and moaning.

You're goddamn right user this is the only way, I wish I had classes for programming when I was a kid it would have gave me a couple extra years of experience.

Attached: 1398382926822.png (327x338, 127K)

>self-censorship on Jow Forums

Attached: n_ggers.png (615x464, 330K)

they are already here and corps want to target the neo demographics of the future. not you. fucking retarded racist.

It is literally nothing wrong with being racist. Are you drunk or something?

How is that racist? What does that even mean?

I'm going to assume you're white, because no Brown or black I know throws that word around like this

there literally is.
it's unscientific and not grounded in genetics but old timey retard classifications.

meritocracy is racist, remove it
t. Tumblr

>old timey retard classifications
(you)

Attached: Screenshot_20180630-101509.jpg (711x1112, 291K)

woman hate you too.

Attached: CLgm1XqVEAAQRzT.jpg:large.jpg (1023x682, 80K)

Lol just accept them. It's not really that hard.

because as a human, I'm capable of detecting implicit meaning and anyone arguing for ethnostates is literally a Jow Forums-tier racist trying to be palatable.

meritocracy is a human construct and thus susceptible to racism, and a variety of not racial problems. so it should be strongly considered before implementing it.

If you remove demographics that are committing 80% of crimes you will drastically decrease number of crimes. How is this unscientific? It's basic arithmetic.

>everything is raciss!!11
OK.