I hate poor white food. It always has cottage cheese or cream cheese. It’s always unhealthy. Nobody likes it...

I hate poor white food. It always has cottage cheese or cream cheese. It’s always unhealthy. Nobody likes it. Please stop.

Attached: 0585FB44-68F2-48B2-86BB-6BED6D91D22D.jpg (400x404, 50K)

stop what? making you eat someone else's food? How about you just stop being a faggot for a day and see how that goes?

Attached: op_can_stop.jpg (449x421, 65K)

Then go eat your cheap ethnic food instead you kimchi eating curry nigger

Are you retarded?

Attached: 822.jpg (440x310, 27K)

>t. never been to Hungary

Attached: 1532048802153.jpg (352x418, 23K)

cook something for yourself then you utter faggot. 10 seconds of youtube searching and you'd find something even a person of your mental disability can make

Fpbp

Attached: NPC FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.png (2044x524, 68K)

Last time whites wanted some spices it ended up in genocide of whole race, do you really want another round ?

niggers think white families serve their food like pic related

Attached: Glazed-Imperial-Onion-Salad-Roasted-Potato-Puree-Living-Room-raised-Liberty-Turkey-and-Caramelized-D (416x308, 70K)

>spicy food is the only way to add flavour

>MUH SPICE
>EVERYTHING MUST BE SPICED
>NO SPICE AND I CAN'T EAT IT
Not everything needs to be covered in fucking spices. How about you boil up some broccoli, make some mashed potatoes (skin on, some salt, milk and butter only but not so much to lose their potato-y texture) and pair it with a pan-fried sea bass fillet.

You actually get to taste the food that way, instead of just "MUH CAPISCUM", you worthless fucking shitstains.

White people literally conquered entire continents in search of spices I don't want to fucking hear it

Attached: 1539035676641.gif (720x402, 1.8M)

Fuck you nigger. You try eating hotdogs on white bread and pasta 6 nights a week.

>this shopworn meme again

Attached: niggersbtfo.jpg (992x4500, 1.65M)

spices goes hand in hand with the hygiene.
india; pretty fucking unhygienic shithole, pretty fucking spicy food.
>when you kill your food twice so it won't kill you

A diet high in flamin hot cheetoes and koolaid will destroy your taste buds to the point where everything tastes like water if it isn't covered in hot sauce or sickeningly sweetened

Black people cant meme

This is exactly right. India had, still mostly has, awful quality meat. The spice didn't actually make it any better though, and as well as the inevitable food poisoning you also got an asshole made of fire.

Now I'm not saying that spices can't be great, but whenever I hear some nigger or paki whining about "white food" I just pity them for never being able to enjoy the simple things in life.

face it, all bloodlines be they white or nog have sputtered out due to generations of technology-driven complacency and sloth
Our ancestors would look on us with deep shame and put us out of our misery were they brought back to life

Attached: 1532389066227.gif (384x480, 2.6M)

ITT: nufagz swallowing bait like it’s the first trap they’ve ever sucked off

I hate poor black people. They're always criminals or freeloaders. They're always degenerate. Nobody likes them. Please stop.

The reason blacks traditionally use so much spice is because they can only afford low grade meat

you'd think nignogs would be more accustomed to prison food

>check out how sophisticated my tastebuds are i can eat an entire barrel of spices

You may be right truthfully. But what you just said reminds me of pic related

Attached: 1539358447802.jpg (640x789, 138K)