Are our screens just going to get wider and wider?

Are our screens just going to get wider and wider?

Attached: evolution-computers-different-types-th-century-to-now-monitors-included-computer-new-old-modern-7823 (800x800, 31K)

If it's bigger than my dick, I don't use it. I program on my Apple watch :^)

That's all macshit. It is a stupid trend to make screens wider and wider. Microsoft offers products with the perfect 3:2 aspect ratio, the one we all are happy with on our A4 papers.

yes, just like the people using them

the apple screens are normal. its gamerfags that have those retarded ultrawide screens that have the height of a 15" or less normal screen.

>2k18
>using monitors with lower than 21:9 ratio

K e K

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x679, 100K)

I actually want a modern All in one PC that's a brick with a tiny monitor like the macintosh

>evolution of PCs
>only macs

I bet macfags lose their shit over this pic

Eyes are wider than they are long. It's only fitting.

>2K18
>USING A MONITOR AT ALL
>NOT JUST BLINDLY DOING SHIT
HAHA XD PLEBS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS.
Stupid frogposter.

I've an 21 inch eizo at work and it's 4/3.

16:10 is the optimal aspect ratio. You may not like it but its what peak performance looks like.

I need 4:3 for manga

>3:2
i bet this only happened because it would have been "uncool" to go back to 16:10

A4 papers are 2:sqrt(2) because of pic related.

Attached: 444px-A_size_illustration.svg_.png (444x599, 76K)

disghusting

our eyes are only so wide but we still haven't gotten to Mongolian-friendly ratios

Hopefully not.
4:3 was the best, 16:9 is a scam by the panel industry to sell you less screen for the same price.

pythagoras theorem? whoa dude too much intellect for this board...

>pythagoras theorem
No, I meant that A3 papers are supposed to be the size of two A4's next to each other while having the same aspect ratio. Btw I don't see how you would use Pythagoras theorem to solve for the aspect ratio.

16:10 is perfect.

>trip ones
Yes, kek confirms that we must use 1:1 screens to maximize screen space against the diagonal (and price)

I hope we fucking standardise this shit one day.

I'm so sick of content being so fucked, especially movies are bad for this.

"Oh we shot the movie in 23.281:1, because it really brings out my creative artistic black bars!"

Attached: long boi.jpg (877x580, 78K)

The evolution won't be compete until I can watch Hidamari with black bars.

Attached: 1448092854098.jpg (1408x396, 40K)

>lower
I don't think you even know how resolutions work, dumbass