Acid2

Chrome doesn't pass the Acid2 test, why are you still using this piece of shit?

Attached: chrome.png (278x305, 5K)

Nor does it past Acid3, fuck this shit

Attached: faggot.png (663x304, 20K)

this has got to be a joke
testing

>it's real
kek'd

what should i use then?

Firefox

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: wtf.png (680x534, 30K)

Looks fine on my screen.

Attached: chromium.jpg (524x450, 46K)

What the actual fuck? Firefox 62 doesn't pass Acid 3 either, but older versions of Firefox do.

>actually falling for the quantum meme
you are trying o be funny, right?

run acid3, lel

Acid?

Who cares about this irrelevant shit? It fails the acid4 test (it needs to suck your dick to pass that one) too

>feeling the need to post that damage control
lmao, ok

>Le quantum le maymay amirite guise? Do I fit now? XDDDD
It IS still shitposting if you're doing it ironically.

acid is a meme

fuck off

Disable extensions.

it gets worse: the first time I ran this it actually got a different score (94)

Attached: botnet.png (667x451, 26K)

>Chrome doesn't pass the Acid2 test
No one gives a shit.

>By April 2017, the updated specifications had diverged from the test such that the latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox no longer pass the test as written.[3] Hickson acknowledges that some aspects of the test were controversial and has written that the test "no longer reflects the consensus of the Web standards it purports to test, especially when it comes to issues affecting mobile browsers".[4]

tl;dr acid3 is outdated garbage and does not reflect modern web standards.

>Mobile browsers

When you thought Webkit was cancer.

In a very simple sense: Acid3 was intended for the HTML4 era, as the fast came in 2008. HTML5 has been a standard part of the web for 4 years now.

In an ideal world, modern browsers would actually score worse on Acid3 than 95-97/100.

>>In an ideal world, modern browsers would actually score worse on Acid3 than 95-97/100.
in an ideal world pages would look like motherfuckingwebsite.com and nobody would care about all this garbage.

works on the best firefox version

Attached: sads.png (334x365, 10K)

>In an ideal world

In an ideal world, browsers would have more than half-assed support for standards that have been around for more than 20 years, and everyone would be using 12 bit-per-channel JPEG images compressed with arithmetic encoding.

>FOSStards used to scream bloody murder over IE failing the Acid test. Now they unironically defend megacorps
pic related

Attached: 1372567183706.gif (450x234, 1000K)

based acid test

Attached: goynime website.webm (232x292, 98K)