Is this tech salary low for Silicon Valley?

Attached: 1529690170951.png (738x355, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teamblind.com/articles/Compensation
teamblind.com/article/My-wife-and-I-write-each-other-annual-reviews-Need-advice-eEzsioRp
quora.com/Is-it-cheaper-for-a-company-to-give-RSUs-or-an-equivalent-cash-bonus-or-is-it-the-same
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's essentially slavery

L5 is a manager's position.

310k is pretty meh.
should be making around 500k as an entry level front end javascript dev.

That's more than the GDP of Africa

l5 is only two promo away from new grad

l5 is only senior software engineer

KEK

l3 is new dood
l5 is sr
l7 is manager

no?

i9 CEO

Can someone redpill me on the insane salaries of Bay Area? If I had 310k a year I could retire before 40

What website are those being posted on?

Attached: 1362527350908.jpg (640x480, 55K)

>300k in silicon valley
>starves to death

this is an 18+ website

No you can't. It takes around $20mil to retire properly.

Taxes are like 45% percent, and then you have to find where to live which could be 1/3rd of the remaining salary.

no, manager is separate track, l7 is sr staff on eng side

teamblind.com/articles/Compensation

Reminds me of friend who moved to Seattle
>Dood I'm makeng 120k gross this year!
>my wife's son's daycare is 30k

>teamblind.com/article/My-wife-and-I-write-each-other-annual-reviews-Need-advice-eEzsioRp
what the fuck

this is the nth data collection thread we've had
stop replying to this shit

t. either a wagelet or a small business owner paying his employees next to nothing

Don't forget
>cuckshed studio rent is 1700/mo

Attached: 1527801204967.png (645x1260, 440K)

Stop projecting your insecurity about your salary over others. Jealous of SV wages much?

t.retards who willingly give information to data collection agencies

it's a shitpost user

i figured but i now suspect that reality will follow

They already have all that information. I guess basement dwelling NEETs would not know how paying taxes work.

they don't know what's their target audience here in Jow Forums
now they know, though, that some retards are willing to brag about their salaries in Jow Forums

you need 200k+ for seattle

How do stock options and equities and RSUs work?
The company literally loses nothing in giving them to you, so really, you're only worth your base salary to them.

>The company literally loses nothing in giving them to you
Yes they do, it's literally the same as them handing you cash. Take an accounting class.

quora.com/Is-it-cheaper-for-a-company-to-give-RSUs-or-an-equivalent-cash-bonus-or-is-it-the-same
>They create shares with a pen stroke

it's like getting free money from the fed, goog stock can't even vote anymore

Ok, then why don't they just create a trillion shares and use that to pay everyone? Fucking retard.

>why don't they just create a trillion shares and use that to pay everyone?
But they do

Attached: 1501821977280.png (806x428, 44K)

>falls for jewish tricks like the stock market
>calls me the retard
October 29 1929 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo, AI Edition fucking when?
Pro fucking tip, you goddamn luminescent nigger, you could just explain how this shit works and make me feel like a retard instead of ad homineming your way through this. Fucking faggot, go suck more Owen Wilson cock.
Pic fucking related, your bible and masturbation ritual.

Attached: 1527919206973.png (1251x1500, 2.01M)

That's not a trillion shares. Why doesn't Google print a trillion shares, and then just pay everyone 1 billion shares per year instead of paying cash? At the current price of around $1000 a share, every Google employee would become a trillionaire!

Why don't you just take a basic accounting course? I can't believe you can't understand such a simple concept. Keep hoarding gold, like Schiff says, the market will bound to correct itself eventually, most likely 30 years into the future there will be a 50% correction after 2000% of gains.

Because you are not worth it user.

What does any of this have to do with me? If they pay a trillion dollars a year, they will attract the best talent. And it's practically free! All they have to do is print more shares! They can even use the shares for other costs such as hardware. Why didn't anyone think of this before! You might be a genius!

>being this mad

>being this dumb

POO

Attached: 1510283245878.png (814x849, 532K)

>San Francisco
>Silicon Valley

GET USED TO IT GRINGO DRUMPFLOVER.