What's his fucking problem?

what's his fucking problem?

he could literally save 1000 times more children if he invested that money in a charity instead of this

Attached: fuckingretard.jpg (1052x849, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a8uyilHatBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Marketing.

blame capitalism

itsfreepublicity.gif

It's the best we got.

do i long or short here

He wants good press. The only news coming out of Tesla right now are atrocious.

So why not posturing as a saviour of a bunch of thai ladyboys, it's cheap and can go a long way in making the press take it easier on your other negative shit (like lots of high-profile engineers and managers leaving your company, more and more of your cars spontaneously combusting, car production stumbling on lots of issues etc).

1000 niggers =/= 12 asian boys

dude they're THAI

basically the niggers of asia

wait, my bad. 12000 niggers=!12 asian boys

The Thai are sort of like the Vietnamese, the human equivalent to roaches

>he could literally save 1000 times more children if he invested that money in a charity instead of this
The same could be said of many of these freak disaster rescue efforts, people just don't think like that and you will never get them to.
The 12 Thai boys you can see in an unambiguous horrible situation are worth 12,000 Thai boys you can't see dying in ambiguous horrible situations involving slums, poverty and preventable diseases (or something like that, I don't exactly know off the top of my head what ails 12 year old Thai boys).

>boys
ok

also they're niggers too as said

lol it's retarded anyhow. pretty sure the divers said it was too narrow at some points to even fit basic shit like a oxy tank

he's a fucking retard.

>It's the best we got.

Attached: porky.png (500x514, 34K)

charity is a scam tho.

Yes it is.
Sadly the people that should be sitting in front of computers and simulators and research creating a better system got obsessed with a shitty old non-functional system like some sort of religion.

>what's his fucking problem?
His problem is that people all over the fucking world is doing absolutely dumb shit and it's bothering him. It bothers me too but I'm just too fucking apathetic to care

>kid sized submarine
>big enough to fit a kid
>not big enough to go through the cave

you know it's true.

In general, asian niggers are worth a lot more.

Different take.
Do you know anyone doing this kind of research? Because if there's anything politics needs dearly it's objectivity and standards.

Because there is a chance of them becoming ladyboys.

>=!
Cmon user. You're on a tech board. If you don't know this shit just use the English words.

Though even then it doesn't make much sense. It makes a next to meaningless statement.

As far as philanthropy goes Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are sterling examples.

lmao retard you really think this is the first time this has happened??? fucking retard he's trying to prevent this kind of thing again. get a fucking scuba license, dumb retard faggot, caves are dangerous. hope you die in one

=/= was correct, retard

Everyone virtue singling including him. Human beings are terrible creatures.

>musk puts a car in orbit
>REEE HE COULD'VE USED THAT MONEY TO SAVE MUH CHILLUNS REEEEEEEEE
>musk saves children
>[autistic screeching]

Fill the cave with Zyklon

go back to leftypol

I'm not a tankie, capitalist pig

Kids aren't white
Who cares

I don't give a shit you Marxist sociopath

> pour enough powdered onions in the water
> Have the kids drink it
There. They come out as alive cute ladyboys
Thank me later faggots

Attached: 51iaqPwULRL._SL1215_.jpg (944x1215, 44K)

Read capitalist realism

if you can't clearly define a goal, no amount of "objectivity" is going to help

Is it though? So no society that's ever existed has been as good as this depressing mess?

Never short Tesla. You'll lose money.

I'm more concerned how they're gonna get "kid-sized submarines" in the cave when a diver can barely fit.
At least it's better than his retarded "bouncy castle tube" plan.

>I don't exactly know off the top of my head what ails 12 year old Thai boys
HIV.

It's a metal cylinder, being pushed by a diver, it's the only option, literally. Ideally they give all the kids something to make them pass out or sleep through the process.

Free enterprise is generally pretty good at striking a balance between efficiently allocating resources and generating new "technology". A strong culture or a strong ruler is effective at dampening its downsides (e.g., what people want isn't always good for them/society, natural hierarchies can leave the least intellegent in shitty places, etc.). We lack both at the moment.

>implying charity isn't money funneling and tax evasion scam

Fuck markup

hahahahaha oh boy

I doubt Jow Forums believes that really happened

(((charity))) it's a well known scam.
If you are donating to a charity you are donating to corrupt african goverments and fat jews.

If Musk saves those kids the stock is going to explode.

brb to Jow Forums

Based Elon.

yes. I am working in a logical-mathematical foundation of politics, my central goal is to prove the following theorem: "the possibility of a monopoly necessarily implies a monopoly" or in other words it's impossible to have a society without at least some monopoly over whatever resource, be it "right to judge & punish" or "military prowess" or whatever (i.e. anarchism will never work).

>I'm not a tankie, capitalist pig
If marxism is so great why can't commies manage to try and save some kids in a cave?

People who are in an accident and require help are fixable. People, who are born in a broken country that's going to be broken even if you feed a billion dollars to it, are a different story. If there's nothing immediately fixable wrong with them then it's pretty hard to change the situation.

This Thai kid issue is like a brain teaser problem. How do you get kids out of a cave with these problems preventing it. The good publicity might be one thing but solving that problem might also play a part in getting his interest.

What's going to happen to him when he inevitably runs out of cash and investors? Would reddit just unconditionally crowdfunding his shit from their own pockets like the cucks they are?

Attached: moji.gif (256x256, 336K)

based tesla saving real humann beens

He cant run out of cash because he's an entrepreneur that starts one business after the other.

But who would invest in him/ loan him money after seeing that everything he has ever done was a meme?

>musk puts a car in orbit
Why lol
What could you possibly achieve with that

They needed to put something into space to demonstrate the rocket works.

>own a rocket company
>own a car company
>rocket company needs a payload for its rocket
>hmmm

Testing a heavy launch vehicle.
>bbut meme car
Better than a tank of water, which is the standard otherwise.

People like OP are literally the reason why we invest billions into feeding Africans instead of doing more medical research to make us less mortal.

>hurr why ensure we can live 10 years longer when we can feed 100000 niglets that are about to flood the world

Whose 'we'?

But user, then we would miss out on the niglets breeding and causing havoc and we wouldn't be able to see societies burn down to the ground because they can't support the weight any longer

Me and you.

Simulating a payload. They had two options.
>use a boring concrete block that nobody gives a fuck about
>use a Tesla and get free media coverage for a week straight

I'm not paying for Afrinigs to eat though.
If you are - why?

You don't pay taxes? You don't spend your neetbux?

It's not about helping the needy. Musk is simply an attention whore.

Nah, he doesn't think like that. He just took an interest. Saw it as a puzzle that should be easy to solve for him as an autistic engineer. And he has the resources to fund all his interests so he just does it.

There is nothing wrong with that desu.

you're a fucking moron

no u

Elon, R U OK?
youtu.be/a8uyilHatBA

Yeah, you've probably seen this already, but it's still funny and related.

>retards get themselves stuck in a cave
>entire world steps in and tries to prevent natural selection from taking place
>millions of dollars wasted on saving a bunch of idiots
>living meme elon musk steps in with his science fiction ideas that never work and sometimes lead to death
>everyone cums themselves over how much of an innovator he is
>once they're rescued they'll probably get free money and a free pass into a good school
>they'll grow up and spread their retarded genes
>their offspring will be equally if not more retarded leading to a repeat of this situation
>meanwhile people who legitimately need help and support are ignored
we're going backwards as a civilization

you should be in the cave instead

user, Thailand can't go even further backward.

This.
>"hey man you should help the poor Africa, you have millions!"
>"- yeah ok"
>gives away all his money
>situation is not better at all but he's out of money
>Africans didn't use it to create a better society but had the energy to breed even more
>meaning they are starving more than before the donation because the same amount of food gets divided more
>unable to help anyone now when the money is gone
Better solve the issues that affect everyone like diseases and the environment. Breeding is fine once we are able to enhabit other planets and won't run out of space and resources.

What do you mean? We now have such an abundance of resources that we compensate for our races' shortcomings. The exact same logic applies to taking medicine to treat illness rather than letting susceptible members die so that immunities can evolve.

Breeding is fine if dying is fine.

This is a single fixable issue.
No one person can fix societal structural issues that cause poverty/homelessness etc

Musk can help these boys. He can't save retarded weebs from environmental estrogens that cause them to huge fucking faggots

those are kids, they dont know any better. the retard is the adult that was walking them in there.
also, there has already been one fatality (at least) in this, everyone is fully committed

or you could just, like, pump out the water.

>meanwhile people who legitimately need help and support are ignored
specify

The Netherlands is sending in some bigger pumps right now.

i'm not stupid enough to walk deep into a cave that could get flooded, so no

not an excuse

Yeah, why not save the Thai cave kids, OP?
Elon can pick and choose who he wants to help in the world, just like you.

This
And it will happen again so after this we will be prepared. Also OP is a faggot. I dont understand how you can hate the guy. He is doing what he thinks is right and tries to help the world, whilst you jerk off to anime and eat shit all day long so stfu

You're right, a human life is a human life regardless

Who says that the technology his team develops won't be reused later to save other lives?

>not an excuse
who said it was? i was just stating that your opinion on the matter holds no value

>charity
I hope you're fucking joking here

>intellegent

I say you could take politicians claims as absolute goals (with some regulations for interpretations, should be very straightforward and literal). Maybe they'd be more careful about what they say then.

A charity for what? To ship food to Africa so the children grow up to be adults who breed more kids who in turn in more charity to keep them alive so they can repeat the process meanwhile the corrupt shithole governments skim 50% of the money away for themselves and have no real goal of making the country economically self-sufficient?

This
Musk is now a complete attention whore.

but programming languages use != and we're == on a programming board

He's investing in all that future ladyboy boipucci

Or sending there something useful, like a satellite or something, but of course he have to advertise somehow his shitty cars.

He's bored. He does shit like this when he gets bored

don't insult my anime I'm sure elon loves precure just like me