Why does this technology board hate technology?

Why does this technology board hate technology?

Attached: confus.png (400x400, 5K)

because most technology is garbage

A thread died for this.

If it was close enough to the bottom of the catalog to be killed by a single thread, it was a shit thread to begin with and deserved to die.

This aint /a/
If its at the last page, nobody was interested or it hit the bump limit.

New tech means new knowledge, and Then anons cant feel smug about their knowledge. So they hate it.

Did someone insult something you like?

it would be weird to hate things that you are not familiar with

because it's an identity politics board not a technological one

Because everything new is designed to spy and collect the users' data, was built with planned obsolescence in mind, or both.

No, this is actually my first post in a matter of weeks. It's just a pattern I've been noticing. Nobody likes anything in particular.
All I've ever really seen Jow Forums do collectively is nitpick and search for things in which to be disappointed.

BECAUSE IT STINKS

Because Ted Kaczynski was right faggot. This modern level of connectivity is a STAIN on the human condition. TCP/IP should be reserved for fucking village shamans.

Yes, user. Everything stinks.

Boomers hate progress

Welcome to Jow Forums.

Because everyone on this board hates themselves
so they lash out at everyone and everything around them

Every board hates their subject

this

>Ted Kaczynski was right
Unironcially stopped reading there

>Assume all technology are great
You must be new here.

> Be OP
>Join Jow Forums
>Realize we all hate technology
>be_come_retard()
>Exception no_brain() not child of op()

get

Attached: .png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Pic related.
Dumb brainlet broke boomers

Attached: beach.png (1628x1342, 505K)

Been wondering that myself. I love macs, pc, my android phone...you know, technology. Jow Forums hates it all.

Oh, and for the love of god don't say how much you love your tablet. Never mind it's a miracle of technology that can hold an entire library of entertainment, movies, web/email, etc. on a device that's far smaller than most my books.

I swear, this place is so odd.

First of all, none of us can speak for Jow Forums in general. That's madness.

That said, here's my take:
> Jow Forumsents like old tech if it ain't broke (CLIs, mechanical keyboards, cabled audio earphones, minimalism threads)
> Jow Forumsents like new tech if it is an actual improvement on what came before (phones and tables with a touch UI, python)
> Jow Forumsents have a sense of humour (chinkshit threads)
Everything else is ripe for ridicule and scorn.

None of that is actually "technology" in the sense of innovation or advancement. You are the problem that plagues this board actually, and the majority of Jow Forums is exactly like you - a shallow whore obsessed with cheap vanity items that bootlick corporations and start terrible threads about generic phone 1 vs generic phone 2.

>it's an identity politics board not a technological one
Jow Forums is not your blog. Jow Forums also predates identity politics. (I read the joke about Attack Helicopters on Jow Forums years before I learned what was being ridiculed.)

>Every board hates their subject
This is deep, and I am not being sarcastic here. Based on my experience, it applies to most careers too. How many bishops don't believe in God, for example?

>>Ted Kaczynski was right
>Unironcially stopped reading there
Ted Kaczynski's manifesto is called "Industrial Society and Its Future". It is worth a read. Seriously, it is worth a read.

Don't just read a biased précis or summary. Read his manifesto.

cause its full of people older than 50

>>Ted Kaczynski was right
Me again. Just FYI, Ted Kaczynski did not claim to be an all-knowing oracle. His conclusion in (the numbered) paragraphs 231 and 232 says as much.

Remember, Ted lived a quiet life of reflection. He was not pulled into the swirl of day-to-day life. His attention was not pulled away from what is really important.

P.S. I watched a Netflix mini-series about Ted Kaczynski. I assume that is the only reason he was mentioned in this thread. Adults on Jow Forums who remember when this was first published are vanishingly rare.

>Based on my experience, it applies to most careers too. How many bishops don't believe in God, for example?
THE MORE YOU GET INTO A SUBJECT THE MORE OF THE WORST YOU SEE

Attached: 1528757287202.png (591x716, 322K)