CAPTCHA IS OUT OF FUCKING CONTROL GOD DAMNIT

why is no one talking about this BULLSHIT?

I just spent literally, no joke, 26 fucking minutes trying to get past a captcha for a finance related website, i have NEVER had this happen before there.

I solved hundreds of those fucking puzzles, at least for SURE completing >50 of them correctly. It just KEPT FUCKING REFRESHING and slowing down and giving my bullshit sidewalk/entire screen bridge ones... and MOST of them were just ones that had you solve and STILL SAID NEXT or SKIP no verify button. FUCK man.

You can't even get to anything without big bitch google giving the A-OK. this is nonsense, fucking NONSENSE

webm related (sped up a bit), recorded some of the bs with a shitty phone screencast app, I had this happen CONSTANTLY, just next next skip next WRONG next skip etc.

Attached: bullshit.webm (312x454, 637K)

I at least tried to get most of the next/skip ones right, thinking clicking randomly would keep it skipping, but even when i completed those correctly it still skipped, eventually i just clicked one frame then next after 50 of them fucking me over.

this makes no sense. captcha is corrupt.

>captcha is corrupt.
google* is corrupt.

you are solving it wrong you absolute retard

>click all squares with street signs
>only clicks 1/3 of them
gee, wonder why it doesn't work.

Either you chose a really bad webm or this entire post is a joke

?

You're obviously not solving it right, but anyways, even if you do, you can get trapped into the same eternal captcha hell after a few shitposts in the same day.

What the fuck are you doing. When there's 6 squares with cars, you can't just click 2 and expect it to work.

You are a fucking retard! Delete this thread!

Attached: 1466482981990.jpg (820x760, 53K)

It's doing a great job at making shitposting harder for idiots.

the absolute state of Jow Forums

you are dumb as rocks... i literally explained that first i tried solving the "NEXT" and "SKIP" ones correctly, but they still skipped.

so i switched to just clicking a block to advance to a real verify one.

you dont read. you dont fucking read.

Attached: ThumbsUpMan.webm (320x378, 1.59M)

also

>defending google

fucking idiots seriously

and why is that pedro? or do you even fucking know what youre talking about.

they probably didnt even see the ones you were clicking werent even verify frames yet, thats the ADD generation for you, make your own story up in your head rather than actually looking at whats in front of their face

the image captchas have not improved one bit ever since they first appeared. for instance sometimes it says i need to highlight all the cars but i just highlight all the street signs and it works.

Jow Forums is full of actual fucking morons these days, I know what you were talking about, and yes, its out of control. 100 fucking percent

100% percent out of control

thats not even my gripe. my gripe is that it had me do 90 NEXT/SKIP frames before getting 1 verify frames, then ill do the verify frame with total accuracy, as opposed to how i was quickly going through the skip ones, and it will be wrong no matter what, than i have another 50 NEXT frames to advance through

google is just using us to grind their algo, and theyve upped the fucking XP needed this past month.

but yes, thats still an issue, but thats cause they have to train their fucking botnet somehow. the image captcha system is entirely one sided, google gets free datamining , plus free tensorflow monkey clicks.

the problem is that they dont seem to use all the data they get to improve the captchas. my guess would be that they highly overestimated how valuable and useful most of that data is. they probably sit on a big load of gibberish they cant do anything with.

I don't see how we could possibly even speculate on what all data they have and what they are using it for.

I guarantee you they are using it for something that doesn't benefit the people clicking though.

>all these replies happy with being googles bitch boy
google is fucking cancer, captcha is yet another tumor

Attached: ISHYGDDT.jpg (373x521, 34K)

posters like this are ruining any quality Jow Forums ever had. which was almost none. but thats even gone now.

I don't even understand what you're talking about, but no, I don't know that feel. Usually I can complete them in one or two screens, four at most.

I have to use a vpn to verify captcha's, I have no clue why that works

>I don't even understand what you're talking about

great, i have no way of possibly explaining it any different without drawing a picture.

I use different vpns for different work things, captcha has gotten worse across the board, on all ISP, all devices, user agents blah blah you name it.

>click only half the blocks
>"why isn't it working?!??!?!?"

I've noticed that it's a lot more finicky on my laptop which uses OpenBSD and Qutebrowser than my desktop that runs a more traditional combination. It seems to get more difficult the more esoteric your platform.

>working for Google for free to improve their self driving car technology

Please tell me you guys don't do this.

Literally never had this problem but for those who for whatever reason have problems here's a handy guide.

Google - in their grand wisdom - refers to all of these as "street signs":
>traffic signs like stop signs
>destination signs ("Brussels" and an arrow )
>some street ads

Once you realise this it's pretty easy, but a lot of these pictures have "edge cases" such as the box in question doesn't fully have a part of the object because it's blurry or something is partially covering it confusing those machine vision algorithms' fuzzy logic. In these cases you should tick some of these boxes as well. Sometimes the picture in question doesn't even have the object that is required.

So to sum it up:
>check if the picture has the object, if not, click skip
>tick boxes that you are sure
>check for edge cases and tick those as well

In my experience extreme cases like pic related are rare. For whatever reason a "bridge" could just be a pillar or something similar as well.

I'm not defending Google, this system is not perfect and needs a lot of improvement but it can't be fooled reliably.

Why the fuck didn't it post the picture as well? We'll never know

Attached: BFcIkaU.jpg (1242x1731, 180K)

Your WEBM, dude. This was a recording of you solving captchas right?

YOU MISSED HALF OF THE FUCKING SQUARES

I haven't been able to access any site that requires it barring Jow Forums for the past week because you can just load the non-JS version here. I have no clue what the hell is going on, I solve them like I was doing just fine for months before and nothing is even being considered completed anymore. Even the fade out "Click all the road/car" ones aren't working despite looking like they succeeded, and when I go to audio captchas it goes "Your computer or network may be sending automated queries". There's not a single damn thing running anything, I'm the only one on my network, I have no malware at all since I've triple checked and it's still doing this. I'm starting to lose it, especially because Google apparently doesn't do support for this, they just treat you as if they're 100% correct.

Maybe google is very suspicious of you, thinking you're a robot?
Stop acting like a robot op

>tfw you don't know if it considers the pole as part of the 'sign'

Attached: 1218871363875.jpg (492x449, 25K)

whenever I'm solving these I try not to get too autistic
I just think "what would a normalfag click here"?
an it usually just works
the algo is probably based on what average people would chose so just act like an average person

Well done, you trolled the neckbeards

Attached: 1480703939342.jpg (499x411, 18K)

CAPTCHA STRUCTURE
Did you realize that Google Captcha starts with no knowledge of what is in the image? After solving loads of them, you will see the different phases:

Phase 1: "Trace the XYZ in the image. If there is no XYZ, press SKIP."

Phase 2: "Select the tiles showing XYZ in the image."

This shit.

Pole or no pole?
We might need to make a poll to see.

>the algo is probably based on what average people would chose so just act like an average person
No, I think the algo divides the world into a few categories, among them:
- the honest attempt
- the liar / the shitposter
- the perfectionist aspie

I fall into the third category, and have decided that (1.) all front-facing signs count, including their edges. (2.) The sign posts and back-facing signs do not count. (3.) Only government-issued signs count; signs for restaurants and stores do not.

I have had good success. I do not know if the AI has trained me or if I have trained Google's AI, but somehow or other, we get along.

FYI, my favorite captchas of all time had to be the fighter jets. About 12-15 months ago, the AI was asking me to trace fighter jets out of a blue sky. Friggin' amazing, if you ask me. I wonder what the results were used for.

I've never had a issue with the new captchas. Even when not using my pass.

>mfw I always just click the captcha and it goes automatically
>half the time it doesn't even need to be clicked
>retards afraid of GURGLE HAVIN MUH DATERS stay off the grid and get cucked with increased difficulty

Now's the part where people act like being part of the "botnet" is the worst thing ever despite having literally zero negative consequenses.

Attached: 1332225241310.png (570x564, 380K)

tfw you singlehandedly prevent a canadian air invasion with your superior optical vision comprehenshion skills

Nice one lad.
We are in your gratitude.

Yup, it's annoying. I just avoid websites with it. Jow Forums is tolerable because it uses a "just click 3 images" one.

Reminder to move to 8ch,net which has an actually good captcha.

captcha goes faster if you're signed into a google account, it's their way of incentivizing the botnet

>I fall into the third category, and have decided that (1.) all front-facing signs count, including their edges. (2.) The sign posts and back-facing signs do not count. (3.) Only government-issued signs count; signs for restaurants and stores do not.

I've followed this but have not had much luck.

Wow, while these captchas do suck half an hour is ridiculous user. And you’re far from the first person I’ve heard claim such difficulties. Now I know what kind of retards I share this site with.

kek
add me in the screenshot

>>I fall into the third category, and have decided that (1.) all front-facing signs count, including their edges. (2.) The sign posts and back-facing signs do not count. (3.) Only government-issued signs count; signs for restaurants and stores do not.
>I've followed this but have not had much luck.
Oh man, I feel bad for you. Maybe I should take some screenshots and write a small guide.

On a related note: I really have trouble deciding which cars to select. From the camera's perspective, should I only select cars on my side of a divided highway? What about cars on a bridge above me? Sometimes I really wish the instructions were more clear. (So far, I have selected all cars, even cars that can't possibly collide with me from the POV presented.)

You should smart enough to figure out a pattern. if you waste too much time on one picture, why the fuck you should waste another time on similar picture? I don't even try to solve that "street signs" captcha because I don't know the threshold, too much "holes" probably "corrupt as you said and too much waste my time. So, everytime captcha appears just select "car, road, store and bus" except this, just fucking skip it.

retard it only turns into a 'verify' sign after you select all the corresponding squares

i want you to fucking die.

yes idiot, i know. but what YOU DONT KNOW is ANYTHING because you dont fucking READ.

WHY ARE WE TRAINING JEWGLE'S AI FOR THEM? SURELY WE CAN BYPASS IT?

>I have no clue what the hell is going on, I solve them like I was doing just fine for months before and nothing is even being considered completed anymore. Even the fade out "Click all the road/car" ones aren't working despite looking like they succeeded, and when I go to audio captchas it goes "Your computer or network may be sending automated queries".

all of this.

you are explaining my problems, and like I said in the OP, this shit will go on for sometimes 20 minutes with nothing but google telling me to try again and solve more.

ive done captchas since the turn of the century, I know when google is fucking me, I know how to do captchas.

most people in this thread dont even know half the ones their solving aren't even the verify one, so absurd.

I managed to fix it on my end. You need to clear absolutely everything in your cache including your cookies. For some reason one of the cookies was completely messing up the actual "Succeeded" portion of the captcha.

the fuck are you even talking about, the only thing that is getting trolled here in my thread is my own faith in humanity.

It loads the nojs captcha on all sites for me.
Literally just block google scripts. On Jow Forums specifically you need to block Jow Forums scripts to force it without 4chanX. On other sites (specifically btbit, it's the one i've tried it on) It loads the nojs one as long as you block google.

>FYI, my favorite captchas of all time had to be the fighter jets. About 12-15 months ago, the AI was asking me to trace fighter jets out of a blue sky. Friggin' amazing, if you ask me. I wonder what the results were used for.
>my favorite captchas
>Friggin' amazing

you are the best goy there fucking is sir. bravo.

>retards afraid of GURGLE HAVIN MUH DATERS

im glad you think protecting your privacy is something to be ridiculed you gen-z swine

>Reminder to move to 8ch,net which has an actually good captcha.

8 chan is shit too, but they do use open-source captcha which is nice.

why gookmoot doesnt fucking do this... is fishy to say the fucking LEAST

you're just stupid and apparently have a system like swiss cheese, and google never need to test you hard cause they are already embedded in your fucking harddrive.

retard

NOT ALWAYS THATS THE FUCKING POINT OF THE THREAD, IT IS RANDOM, AKA THEY CAN FUCKING THROW AS MUCH BULLSHIT AS THEY WANT WHENEVER THEY WANT WITHOUT REASON

THEY ARE THE INFORMATION PASSAGE GESTAPO RETARD

fuck google!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1523031890524.jpg (1024x896, 44K)

nah ur wrong

Understandable, it was pretty shit for me yesterday too, i must have solved hundreds

the fact there is even long drawn out fucking posts reminiscent of some WoW guide to infiltrate a dungeon really speaks to how fucking stupid and a waste of time and productivity captcha truly is, its all for google to get free labor

>recorded some of the bs with a shitty phone screencast app
>phone
Why should we care again?

Attached: laughing.jpg (1600x1003, 269K)

well it happens randomly to me, and i never store any temp anything

99% of the time it doesn't

good argument kid, fuck off gen-z ive been on these tubes before your mom had you in her tubes.

fuck off FUCK OFF i know what im talking about you fucking dont

im seething

its called having a job, im not always at my moms house like you

Okay so I guess Google is just fucking with me then.

no your wrong im right

you're*

unless you are just "pretending" to be illiterate

fucking dumb kid

i think i just set you up for a perfect mom joke about being at my moms house btw, glad you didnt notice

your*

So you're playing on your phone while being on your job.
Again why should we care?

>WHY ARE WE TRAINING JEWGLE'S AI FOR THEM?

I DONT FUCKING KNOW DAMNIT I WONDER THIS ALL THE TIME, AND I MADE THIS THREAD BECAUSE IVE HAD IT UP TO HERE

>SURELY WE CAN BYPASS IT?

SURELY WE CANNOT SIR, THATS WHY ITS FUCKING BULLSHIT

/CRUISECONTROL

kid you should buzz off before i fucking teleport, im steaming

[SELECT ALL FUCKING SIDEWALKS NOT AGAIN FUCK]

just because you're a downy who couldn't click the right squares lul

you still miss the FUCKING POINT because you CANT READ or you simply are TROLLING

either way you are the CANCER killing Jow Forums

You missed the verify squares. Why are you surprised when it doesn't work?

Don't worry, it's clearly me who's acting like a 12year old here.

Attached: xintylink-rj45-connector-cat6-rj-45-ethernet-cable-plug-8P8C-cat-6-metal-shielded-terminals-network. (900x900, 341K)

ok so you're trolling

epin, but lousy effort.

>having too low IQ to solve captcha
Well, it must be hard to be you...

im not worried, and yes, i know that.

I may be screaming in capslock, but at least I can read and comprehend what people are saying.

another epin retard who cant read.

>this many people vehemently justifying google using them for zero compensation, and actually getting mad when people speak up about it

i dare say this is amazingly sad.

Attached: home_alone_macaulay_culkin_kevin_mccallister_boy_fear_shout_fright_346_1600x1200.jpg (1600x1200, 191K)

i feel for you
half the people on this thread are illiterate

its not just this thread man, i feel like the entire internet these days is more concerned with coming up with something to say as quick as possible that will get reactions, than actually addressing the topic.

Sure, this has always been the case on the internet in certain places, especially on Jow Forums and the likes, but never like this, never this much. People these days are just.. I don't know, kid these days are just incapable of going without some sort of confrontation, burst of attention even in threads they visit for a few minutes.

>zero compensation

the compensation is getting to post or use a website.

The shit you post isn't any different, you have just seen similar shit so many times that you avoid posting shit you consider stale. To them it may not be so stale, and your reaction is just a shitpost.

and GOOGLE is the one who gives this to you? I cant even tell if you're fucking kidding dude. really? are you really this indoctrinated?

i have no idea what you are even saying retard, I posted a thread about the current state of captcha, and how google seems to be using the entire earth as its personal sweatshop.

go fucking talk about your //headphone// general or something

yeah it's completely bonkers.
Whenever there's a captcha website I think real fucking hard whether or not I really need to get in. The no javascript captcha is pretty easy, though.

In a very real sense, they do.

They provide the API that weeds out automation, and they benefit from it with massive amounts of data that they use to train ultra efficient pattern recognition algorithms that also provide you with useful shit like ultra accurate voice transcription in your godamn phone.

>i have no idea what you are even saying retard
Try having the reading comprehension of a 10 year old.

indeed, and when you really look at what you can do WITHOUT going through captcha, you see how much they have the internet by the balls

its completely outrageous

>that also provide you with useful shit like ultra accurate voice transcription in your godamn phone.

I fight everyday to make sure i have ZERO google processes running on my android which is fucking impossible to root and remove their botnet without tripping some warranty

I DONT USE ANY OF THEIR FUCKING SERVICES BECAUSE IM NOT A FUCKING DATA FARM MY DATA DOESNT GROW ON TREES

i could READ what you SAID, it just made no fucking SENSE because you had no POINT

This.
Gotta check at least 3 boxes.