Now do the same in FCPX.

Now do the same in ERVH.

Now do the same in KKDN.

Now do the same in HOMO.

Now do the same in FAGX

>6 > 4
who would have guessed

What about the imac pro, big boi?

I don't think that 2 cores (4 threads) would make that big of a difference in time. I mean cmon, 31 minutes faster...

Macbooks throttle as soon as you run anything cpu intensive

but they're so quiet and sexy looking!!! Sure, they burn themselves up and dust breaks their keyboard, but who cares when you look that sexy?

/thread

Macbooks throttle as soon as they're powered on

Now do the same in AVID.

>a worse and proprietary software being relevant

Get a job.

>the macfag defending this

Are you seriously expecting FCPX to run worse under Hackintosh on a better machine?

macs are glorified facebook machine.
Apple shits on pro, they latest move with opengl is a prime example.

OpenGL is ancient garbage

so is apple

>a faster laptop works faster than a slower one

Attached: toilethead.png (900x729, 129K)

Op here
Pic related with the results of the prior two laptops and the 5000$ BASE MODEL IMAC PRO

I pulled these from this video
youtube.com/watch?v=mdRpgWYWCZg

the point here is the windows machine is equivalently(or lesser) priced.

Attached: qa3t.png (895x774, 424K)

I DEMAND YOU'S FOR THAT LAST BENCHMARK

does amd has something similar to cuda? i always thought cuda was needed to render videos faster but from this chart it seems amd has something similar

First you remove the function keys for a fucking touchbar, next the keyboard issues and failure from dirt, then the battery issues, and now this...

REEEEEEEEEE

Cool now do it in final cut, you know, a program that MATTERS

>he thinks applel final cut is used more than the objective flagship video editor that is premiere pro

Attached: 100keks guanyin bhoddisatva.png (413x395, 378K)

Apple just dumped MoltenVK too.

REEEEe

why would you render on a laptop that is designed to be as thin as possible instead of as powerful as possible

Why do I care about rendering videos faster when all I use is the terminal anyways?

They do. They even wrote software that converts CUDA into it. But nobody and nothing uses it. Everybody is already ingrained into CUDA and apparently AMD's one is much harder to write for

WHAT

ffmpeg with preset slow

1397.28user 9.63system 2:10.97elapsed 1074%CPU (0avgtext+0avgdata 1135104maxresident)k

ty ryzen