/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Glory to the Weebs Edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/Xb6bazc.jpg
- INVITE FORUMS imgur.com/a/jmAJNyN
- RANKING TIPS pastebin.com/qviqpzQK -Updated-
- SPREADSHEET docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zYZ2107xOZwQ37AjLTc5A4dUJl0ilg8oMrZyA0BGvc0/edit#gid=1357476050
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

News:
5 days of freeleech left on OT
PTP tracker STILL fucking up
GGn https tracker STILL fucking up
GGn 2x Global Upload buff ending
*Red contest over, STILL no tokens, riot imminent
*Red STILL facing patrician backlash after redtarded naming policy implementation *Red bans two patrician ringleaders beats and ORCH51

Attached: Art.jpg (1652x1162, 205K)

what happened to
>>I'll fuck off
?

Maybe there's more than 1 weeb on /ptg/. Ever considered that?

since you all like to associate yourself as weebs and not a single entity user.
you can go all together

>News:
>EMP recruitment on GGN

which tracker is cool with this community?

Literally none.

no previous thread also.
time to shit on the weebs like they like to do

O******.*E

You haven't see how spaghetti talks about us in his IRC then.

Ranking tips has been lightly updated. I updated it with a small BiB portion that's gotten be a good chunk of buffer (I'm not expert) and updated the GGn scavenger hunt with a bonus item that can be found.

Much love famalam.

Attached: tumblr_np6kxjweRU1r63wjwo1_500.gif (500x658, 943K)

>170 gb pack uploaded to a public tracker because I feel generous
>9 days pass, total upload is 2,6 tb
>12 people completed 100%, 15 leechers right now
>I'm STILL the only seeder

Fuck public trackers then, I'm not going to upload a single byte there ever again.

Attached: jAQQVKc.gif (383x204, 2.09M)

that's so sad

I was seeding Dreams with Sharp Teeth for 3 years. After all that time I was STILL the only seeder. I stopped seeding it yesterday.

>download 55gb of chink gravure photos 8 months ago from Nyaa
>19TB up

Isn't that the nature of most packs though? Most users only want a few episodes

any replacement for the French tracker t411?

I tried to follow the development in its wake, and registered on ygg which seemed promising; then I stopped following for a while and now ygg is dead and I don't know where to go for my French stuff.

any route to hdspain?
I'm on ptp and btn

Thanks and I'm not sure. I used it and I've seen no change in my upload or achievement. I think this ones a freebie. Enjoy the 4k gold.

I was being dumb, if you click it (not use) it says it will remove 100GB of upload. For 4000 gold that's not worth it and I'm not willing to take the gamble. Still trying to get to legendary

>uploading to public trackers
hahaahahahahahahahaah

That's what the 3k store item does, the 4k item makes no mention of what it removes and so far my upload remains unchanged. Guess I can update you in an hour or so.

Its doesn't remove it from your own upload

Can confirm it doesn't reduce your upload. Fuck was that scary though.

Literally the worst thread ever, we prefer to forget about it

Attached: 1501181950061.png (1275x900, 2.77M)

Previous Thread

pic related.

Weird. The picture definitely says it will. I guess I'll use it then, hope you're not fucking with me

Attached: AxqIXw43mX8FAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png (1004x775, 286K)

Partial seeders show up in the leecher tab? If that's the case shouldn't some ips have fixed % over time?

Why?

There's no incentive to seed back. Unless its a hollywood blockbuster most torrents die out. On private trackers, it's a give and take relationship. Making sure torrents last years if not the lifetime of the tracker. Then there's the speed and security as well.

In short, read the wiki.

fuck off weebs

Attached: 1496379524.jpg (1000x1502, 644K)

They might be downloading select eps/seasons over time to get manage bandwidth. Anything less than 100% counts as a leecher. You could have a 200GB+ BDMV Quadrilogy torrent leeched but it wouldn't show up as a seeder if they included 4x125kb cover jpegs that you skipped.

Escaflowne user, see

I don't think he's here but this was pretty awesome of you. Good shit user.

baka

I don't understand how points work in GGn.
I've seen two people profile:
1. class: Gamer Up: 56.03GB Down:14.09GB Ratio:3.97
2. class: Amateur Up:57.80GB Down:5.90GB Ratio:9.79
How the first guy is Gamer and second is Amateur?
Doesn't the guy who has uploaded most should have more points?
Am I missing something here?

what the fuck prompted red to do this?

Weebs made them do it

Check their achievements famalam

Read the wiki like you agreed to do when you applied. Maybe then you wouldn't be confused. Rank isn't based on ratio.

Is there no P2P releases of Isle of Dog??

I've done that. It's quite different from one another.
I thought if I've to become pro gamer I've to upload 4TB so that will achieve 1200 points.
But I don't understand all these points mixing on defence, attack, farming,etc. If we combined them all together wouldn't it exceeds the given points to achieve pro gamer in just a few weeks.
I've read the wiki, it says rank is based on points. To achieve points I've to sell upload credit and trade it for points, or am I wrong here?

Attached: dog.png (155x28, 2K)

oh no the "swarm" how will they recover from their meaningless seeding?

>I've read the wiki, it says rank is based on points. To achieve points I've to sell upload credit and trade it for points, or am I wrong here?

Attached: 1496852660569.png (645x968, 60K)

>I've read the wiki
You didn't read, you skimmed. That's not reading user.
Points are based on achievements. Upload is just one. There's also download, snatches, forum posts, uploads made, and IRC lines. The more you have of each, the more achievement points you get. Which then help you rank up.

Now before asking anymore questions, go back to the wiki, don't skim it, READ it. Then come back. You will not survive on GGn if you can't do this.

God I didn't realize how much a share ratio helps you from getting analysis paralysis from downloading everything. God bless

Will do user, thanks.

Let me guess? HDB?

another thread full of lazy retards demanding to be spoonfed because they can't be bothered to find out things for themselves

no hahaha but i cant tell you beecause ill get banned

I think I know what that is but I only use it as a backup lol. Don't want to get banned either but I wasn't sure what was scene or p2p in the results and PTP only has the scene release.

Can some patrician screenshot all the GGN crafting recipe ?
I refuse to get ripped off.

the bluray is still throttled by the chinks

Get the 4k gold from the scavenger hunt and just buy them. Geez dude.

Yeah, after checking our mutual source and doing some research, it seems there's only two blu-ray copies from scene groups. P2P groups only have the WEB-DL version.

How are the chinks throttling??

they just seed the disc slowly while they encode their encodes

When you finished swindling newbies cards

Attached: steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_243241997_preview.jpg (1366x768, 455K)

same shit different day

thanks bro really appreciate it

stop feeding, he baited you

summertime weebs only discuss anime. this is why they shit up /ptg/ every year

>I guess I'll use it then
Well, user?

just got my db9 invite

nice

It indeed did not subtract upload.

what's up silly boys

Attached: 1529307929302.jpg (927x941, 55K)

which are there so many chink trackers?
which one is the HDBits equivalent?

TTG/M-Team

Holy shit that announcement on AB. Weebs eternally ruined.

What?

I'm not seeing anything on Jow Forumstorrents, where did you pull this from?

I'm not in AB, but I like the sound of it.
What is it? Are weebs fucked?
I love to see weebs suffer!

his ass

It says 10bit is now illegal

Possession of 10bits punishable by death

It will in a few hours, max 24h. Site stats doesn't upload often.

lmao. 4000 gold for 100GB

Where? I don't see anything on the front page nor on the forums.

>I love to see weebs suffer!
you're not alone.

>wants people to suffer just because they they don't like what he likes
Looks pretty alone to me

you don't understand do you?
weebs are fucking cancer
it's not about what I like or what they like, it's what they do to themselves
they become a literal fags and encourages others to join them...fuck those cunts

I'm a TM and a donor on Red but fuck those mods

I don't even care that much about the rules, it's how they handle it and dodge questions. This has been going on for a while though.

Attached: 1513070541192.jpg (750x1334, 78K)

Join the resistance

path to the infamous gods.lu?

You remind me of those guys that get really angry at people being gay or something stupid, and it turns out they were secretly gay the whole time, and were just projecting.

Attached: 1506064982099.jpg (3296x1797, 1.08M)

Screencap/copypasta? That's retarded. if true. 10-bit encoding, for animu at least, is vastly superior for both color banding and size/quality results.

Attached: Daiz.jpg (640x480, 189K)

Nothing happened

i don't know user
maybe i am scared or maybe i just hate the idea, if i hang out in this site for too long i will turn myself into one of these fags
>it turns out they were secretly gay the whole time, and were just projecting.
is this from movie?

>infamous
are they?

Anyway, the only way I know of is to sign up on their forum and post an application. If they like it someone will invite you. They have user invites enabled on christmas/easter so your chances will be higher around that time. Kind of sucks though because you have to post profile screenshots in public.

Please stop.
I know who you are; it's always you.

It looks like they require you to be already on the tracker to sign up for a forum account

I still don't get the secrecy

The site is extremely small so it'd be easy af to pick us out and ban us. All it'd take is for one user to fuck it up.

No, it's usually me and at least five (5) others. (he) is someone else entirely.

Can I get to KG from SC?

Mate, I have encountered a lot of realy gay shit on Jow Forums and other websites by accident. It's been many years and I still only like girls (female). If this korean coloring book drawing forum "turns you gay" then you were a faggot or at the very least bisexual all along.

Stay safe, brotha.
Don't wanna fuck over a fellow user.

forum.gods.lu
Click Regitrieren at the top.

>makes thread about Private Trackers in a public Image board
>never offers ANY actual invites
>just shitposts about what tracker/sites are cool to join and be part off
>fuck outta here with that shit

Attached: deal.gif (320x240, 1004K)