Okay um... how badly did I just f*ck up...?

okay um... how badly did I just f*ck up...?

i5 8300h
8 gigs of ram power 2666
gtx 1060 maxq (6 gigs of video ram power)
ips 1080p
128 ssd and 1tb hdd
dual fans for maximum jet engine takeoff

thoughts...?

Attached: dell.jpg (318x159, 7K)

bretty badly

how much?

1150 EUR

Why would you but this....
Honestly just get a decent desktop with a nice Thinkpad on the side and call it a day.

so I can easily hide it when I have girls over at my place

Why would you hide a computer?

>not a thiccpad
>not a latitude
>not a selfbuild
you fucked up bad

Women are too retarded to even notice that you have a computer.
Are you autistic?

easier to get laid if I don't have a xboxhuge pc in my room

Only a virgin would think like that.

Why would you think this? You must be 12 years old.

it worked so far and I don't wanna risk it

You did excellent. Ignore the haters. Add another 8 or 16gb ram stick in future.

besides... I don't have that much money atm... buying a PC is one thing, I would also need a decent monitor to go with that

For what you'd pay for that laptop you could buy a better pc and better monitor.

not with the current gpu prices I wouldn't...

Yes you could.

g5? good choice, it was 100€ lower some days ago though
>2*4 gigs of ram power 2666
why dell..WHY?

If OP is gaymen those are all horrible choices, they are business laptops. I have a Latitude and Thiccpad, they have fantastic battery life but the intergrated graphics are dreadful, at least on the Latitude, which I don't are I don't game much on them.

OP did alright, should have built a desktop he could have almost built a Threadripper for that money but not horrible. Enjoy it.

>RAM power
kek

Get a gaming pc and a cheap macbook air 2012 for like 400 bucks. Have a gaming pc and make Stacy a fire hydrant at the same time

>i5 8300
HAHAHAHAH

i don't think any woman would say no because of some kind of electronic equipment in your room

Attached: RAM POWER.jpg (900x499, 75K)

128ssd isn't ideal but honestly you're alright. Dell definitely has ass customer support but ppl on this board just love to shit on anons new purchases

>vibrating fleshlight

Don't have sex with idiots and this isn't a problem.

literally have a dildo on a shelf and managed to get laid

even tho it's a 3d printed dildo a friend of mine gave to the group for christmas as a joke, i wrote "for exhibition" on it to avoid misunderstandings

ironically i hide condoms behind it

i feel that. used to have a giant black dildo with balls and a suction cup because someone got it mailed to them at summer camp and i took it home. me and bro would hide it in really random places suction-cupped to walls/ceilings in eachothers rooms. good times. i wonder wtf happenned to that thing. probly mom threw it out or one of us just hid it somewhere rly good lol

yeah, what i thought once i brought it home was "if i hide it in a closet someday someone will find it and that will be really embarassing" so instead i decided to hide it in plain sight.

i can't throw it out, it's a christmas gift after all

I work and would like to play shit in hotels. The blade is a bit too big.

What would you suggest?

Attached: sa445c1lmcuz.jpg (640x800, 190K)