Well this was yesterday, any pics?

Well this was yesterday, any pics?

arstechnica.com/science/2018/07/elon-musk-making-kid-sized-submarine-to-rescue-teens-in-thailand-cave/

>REMINDER I AM ELON MUSK
>FALCON HEAVY SPACE GUY
>SAVER OF CHILDREN

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 10.50.20 AM.png (984x480, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1016029967270928384
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1016063173139427329
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they are already being rescued by people that don't use this story for PR bullshit.
sage

He built a submarine dude i just want to see it

Chances are they'll just gas them to spare them the pain of drowning

What a fucking attention whore.

He didn't build a submarine, his employees built an oxygen tank

>What a fucking attention whore.
he's honestly the worst

I kinda wished that they waited for his submarine to rescue the children, and that it exploded, killing all the children and other people inside the cave.

Jow Forums is taking credit for this

even worse than drumpbf?

>Jow Forums is taking credit for this
wat

1. Find trending news story
2. Claim you have an amazing sci-fi solution to shift attention to yourself
3. Quietly slink away while everybody forgets about it

I'm still waiting for those personal ballistic missile ships that got announced when North Korea was hot in the news.

Last night there were anons posting tweets from Musk who apparently has been getting ideas that are very similar to what was posted on the /tcg/ threads, so they're trying to say Elon is braindraining Jow Forums

He is talking about using really unfeasible methods, all to promote himself and his bullshit companies. What a jackass.

Also he sounds like a hobbyist who hasn't started first year of engineering school, and has yet to realize engineering is about solving problems with real-world constraints, not coming up with ideas that sound cool but end up killing people.

>so they're trying to say Elon is braindraining Jow Forums
Thanks user, I needed that laugh.

>primary path

sure elon

Yes and the Tesla guy was bragging on how NOW they should use his inflatable tunnel so the kids can simply crawl through to the outside.

People always suggest shit way too late when another plan has already been set up.

Got more feedback from Thailand. Primary path is to get them all iPhones with stress management software installed an apple watches for tracking, going to put them in some new googles we are making to help breath to. Buy apple products

.steve

How's it going short bus.
Those $10billion keeping you awake at night?
You know that even Goldman Sach is betting against you right?

His employess didn't build it, its just the machines that did. Or rather the physics of the universe that built it. Elon Musk is taking credit for what physics does normally. What a CROOK.

this, can't wait for Tesla to be put out of business

Thanks for the laugh short bus :)

>Thanks for the laugh short bus :)

Attached: 05_1958_TUDOR_OYSTER_PRINCE_SUBMARINER_BIG_CROWN_7924_img_01.jpg (938x768, 72K)

So how did the Thai scubas got the 4 children out today?

is drowning a painful death?

>Jow Forums taking credit for things they had no part in
colour me surprised

they sent their elite amphibian ladyboi forces from their navy.

you forgot this
>LOTS OF DOLLARS

ITT: oil insustry cucks

What about the gelatine plan?

Amazing they got some of them out. Everyone on this board thought they were as good as dead.

just make a long ass waterproof keval tube, seal both ends, send one end through the cave to the trapped children, open the end and start filling pumping air through it. then the children can start traversing it to escape. basically a huge ass condom

It will be really funny if Elon finishes the prototype just after thais rescue the kids

Well he is from South Africa, he has good reason to browse Jow Forums.

inflate tube.
tube displaces water.
everybody outside tube drowns.

physics also got rid of his balding

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1016029967270928384
They already have working prototypes.

t. gullible sheep

very much so. apparently having your lungs filled with water is one of the worst types of burning pains in the world

i can tell just by looking at it it's way to wide

6 kids are already out, elon sucks

not if they float

>very much so. apparently having your lungs filled with water is one of the worst types of burning pains in the world
nah it's fine

More genius need to procreate. Less low level IQ need to procreate.

Doesn't matter. People will call him a hero for just overworking his engineers to make something.

Based BIG BRAINS ELON working the marks into a SEETHING shoot

>be engineer
>get a call from work at 2AM because Elon had yet another half-baked idea
>you can't argue that it's impractical because he's the "imagineer" boss and you're the engineer
>spend long hours trying to make something out of nothing
>wife starts sleeping with other men because you're always working overtime for Elon
>meanwhile Elon gets praised for being a genius real-life Tony Stark
>your project ends up going nowhere because it was unrealistic and doomed from the start
>by now Elon already moved on to his next PR stunt and everyone has forgotten about your project

Just install kodi and load it up with JAVs. Vocational summer camp while they wait monsoon season to end.

Yeah.
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1016063173139427329

Excuse me linking to twitter, I can't be bothered getting the mp4 and converting to webm, also sound.

Imagine being in that thing for 7 fucking hours

This guy gets it

Imagine being in a cave for 12 fucking days.

kek'd

that thing is clearly way to wide and long to pull through some narrow winding cave get real

And then they're going to eat their way out?

>Trusting Elon
Elon musk is an idiot who got rich enough off of paypal that he could hire smart people to do his bidding.
He throws out ideas that sound good until you actually consider the logistics of them and people swallow it up.

Attached: 05337792.jpg (756x945, 328K)

He's probably just doing his own thing now that they started the rescue without him.
Either that or it is sufficient to get through the cave and you just don't know the dimensional requirements.