Soon she will die and there is nothing you can do about it

Soon she will die and there is nothing you can do about it.

Attached: b5h56y5h67.jpg (1680x1050, 920K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eastcoast.hosting/Windows9/
github.com/W4RH4WK/Debloat-Windows-10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only good thing about windows 7 was muh gaymes and the UI. Prove me wrong.

It was actually stable, unlike Vista.
The only time it ever gave me a bluescreen was due a dying HDD

and now we're back to unstable system with windows 10 lol

Vista was fine for machines that were built with it in mind.

Upgrades went to balls though because MS gave a green light to machines that were not good with Vista

Nanami a qt!

Attached: 1469575587211.gif (300x396, 1.19M)

XP was a good one. I won't care at all for seven.

Can't wait to spit on her grave

ffs just switch to gnu/linux

How do you play Planet Coaster on Linux?

you don't, you get better taste instead

>implying lack of support would affect anything at all
get help and cure your severe autism NOW

bet you'll cry like a baby when your insecure system gets hacked

Enjoy not getting any driver updates

>she

>backups
BTFO
? No need, you lose.

Hey mooch, long time no see!

Attached: 372306_100001061627108_720326329_n.jpg (180x239, 11K)

Still unable to debunk my claim.
BTFO AGAIN.

>backups negate security holes
I hate neo-Jow Forums

I cheated on her with countless of distros, I barely turn her on just to play AoE2 because I dont want to pollute my laptop with wine
NTR is trule the thinking man fetish

Attached: 1529816218814.webm (1280x720, 1.44M)

NEVER got hacked, NEVER got malware or virus, common sense and a decent AV obliterates absolutely anything you can say.
Next please.

>and the UI

This is a huge thing. I've mostly accepted Budgie as the successor to Windows 7's wonderful UI, but there are still glitches in Budgie that they aren't fixing after I've brought to their attention. It makes me so frustrated.

All while you've been using a still-supported OS. Don't forget that. Things change once you stop getting security updates.

just like for every single OS
>it depends on your hardware

>muh Vista was bad meme

or more specifically the people writing the drivers

ITT: people too thick to use anything other than babby's first OS

Best tan ALWAYS wins in the end. It's just a matter of time.

Attached: 1504315273831.png (980x909, 626K)

not him but I've been using 7 on different machines since 2010, never have I updated past sp1 except a handful of specific manual updates for specific applications
never have I gotten a virus or gotten hacked, and that's with terabytes worth of torrents
just don't be retarded lol

gonna need some sauce on that webm

>using winshit 10 just because muh new!!

>security updates
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHH
no wonder most of you are still virgins at 45, just installed this win7 and thats all, fuck off with you fantasies, faggots, losers, eat shit and actually and unironically kys irl

all windows version are babby's first OS

Enjoy your soon to be WinXP :-)

Be going to use Win7 until I try. Windows 10 is literal fucking trash where YOU are the product not the other way around. Been thinking about chrome or macOS but comparability issues are still a pain in the ass.

She's not going to die in 2020... she's going to ascend.

Attached: huehuehueheuhee dragonball.png (666x3603, 162K)

That's like saying slackware is dead just because very few autismos use it.
Do you think windows 7 will disappear just because microsoft dropped support?
My uncle still plays freecell on his pentium 3 win xp beige computer that is shoved on the garage with some fishing poles.

Mahou Shoujo Site, and it's shit.

Resistance only makes her clit harder.

>Win7fags are already fully prepared to become the next XPfags
Toppest of keks

>implying win 8 or 10 are worth a shit using

i am. constant crashes were the last straw.

NOOO MUH LOONIX

eastcoast.hosting/Windows9/

Yes, there is. Just install gentoo

uh, i mean i switched from windows 10 to linux (ubuntu) because of crashes on windows. just so you know, windows 7 didn't crash once on me when i used it on the same machine i used windows 10 on. i wounder what exactly did they fuck up for their previous version of windows to work better than the new one.

I can't even get her to install and it's pissing me off. At first the installation kept throwing errors but I wanted to be rid of 10 so bad I just installed ubuntu, then went back and tried installing 7 again but it literally won't boot into installation, it skips and goes to my OS even when I choose the installer option during boot

>Do you think windows 7 will disappear just because microsoft dropped support?

No, but it will be dead and everyone who's still using it is basically fucking corpse.

why do people always mention how stable a system is?
what kind of high level computing stuff you have to do in order for it to matter?

what the fuck? shaggy?

>It was actually stable, unlike Vista.
You never used Vista SP2...

Was this the most overrated OS in history? You can debloat Vista and get the same results. You guys are bandwagoning retards and should feel bad.

I wanna stick my dick in her mouth

>Was this the most overrated OS in history?
No that title belongs to Gentoo

>trusting random ISO from net

might as well just install rajesh's gold edition from tpb

>not using win7 in a VM and just rolling back to a good image every reboot or more
How new are you

> humanizing an OS
go for a doctor.

The shit is this?

There was nothing good enough about Windows 7 to make me switch from XP. Only upgraded to 8.1 because I bought a new laptop and it came with it, later did free upgrade to Win10. Mostly use GNU/Linux now.

it's not a bad concept. Windows versions like this will become super popular here once win7 dies.

No, I ain't clicking it until I know what it is. WHAT is it.

>gayman pc isn't even connected to internet
>all games installed via air gap
>no reason to upgrade
>pc stuck in comfy purgatory

Get wrecked 10 fags!

Attached: 1527642272608.jpg (655x433, 203K)

You fags really have no idea what is stable or not because you install your faggot malware all ove rit. Windows 10 is a stable OS. I manage over 5000 PC for my organization and there's only 2 things that will cause Windows 10 to crash.
1) Bad drivers - not Microsoft's fault
2) failing hd/corrupted directory structure

Aside from that, the OS are absolute tanks. Windows 10 can be tweaked to be a great OS. Microsoft just likes to default install retarded shit to make extra $$$ while giving you a (((FREE))) OS. There are a on of ways to fix windows 10 for the average person:
github.com/W4RH4WK/Debloat-Windows-10
Look at the GPO editor so you can disable web searches and cortona in general. The start menu is better, and usable. Go through the following items and delete shit that doesn't have microsoft's name on it.
Task Scheduler
Regedit (auto run locations)
services that like to update software automatically

I could take a default windows 10 install and make it a stable performance monster in 5minutes flat.
inb4 "lol just install linux distro nigger" (still not ready for full time use for an end user)
inb4 "i shouldnt have to do that shit nigger" (maybe not but its 5minutes faggot)

Windows 10 is solid. They're still improving it. Get it over it negativefags.

you need to stop being so fucking paranoid. This is from the site:

This is a modified version of Windows 8.1 Embedded Industry Pro. I call it "Windows 9"

It was designed to bring back the UI from Windows 7, while keeping the kernel improvements from 8.1.

Attached: Windows9.png (1600x900, 214K)

>Hi Jow ForumsPCMasterRace :)
>Hello LinusTechTips :)

C R I N G E

>imblying

Attached: windows7-1000years.png (962x455, 472K)

that's okay dead 2d girls are hot

You will know this feel

Attached: 1418855424845.jpg (350x6521, 1.02M)

I wasn't ready for Shaggy

Attached: 1521865091997.jpg (556x561, 49K)

What's the deal with the panda?

d-delet this

Attached: LfxuZSH.jpg (882x638, 29K)

This is the most stupid thing ever, holy shit.

Attached: 1530804155675.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Early 2000's Japanese meme

Attached: 1442169386286.jpg (800x596, 123K)

Dose it have Windows Classic UI?

Attached: 1197896794656.jpg (1600x1200, 225K)

I only need her for the occasional video game, and even that's been less and less.

panda antivirus

slackware is still supported though

Win7 version when?

>Dilbert
Please explain

memes bro, memes

Attached: 1442169663750.jpg (480x720, 79K)

Just fork it and use the parts you like along with an up-to-date core and security patches. Oh, wait, this isn't free software.

Fuck you! Give me answers!

it's a meme, it's funny.

Attached: 1418947864378.jpg (900x877, 159K)

I'll end you!

What's a good distro that isn't utter babby tier but isn't install gentoo tier (if I could take a week off work to brainlet my way through installing gentoo I would, but that'd have my ass out on the street hitting the soup kitchen).

fuck anime

Not my fault you don't get the joke.

Attached: 1438113823039.jpg (640x480, 65K)

Tell me what Jap memes have to do with Dilbert, you fucking whore!

>.I've mostly accepted Budgie as the successor to Windows 7's wonderful UI, but there are still glitches in Budgie that they aren't fixing after I've brought to their attention. It makes me so frustrated.
Have you considered something more Windows-like, like KDE or Cinnamon? For what it's worth, the KDE devs tend to be really active and communicative when it comes to bug reports and the like, and the most recent release of KDE is really quite nice. In my personal experience, Cinnamon has been pretty rock solid and has a relatively modern feeling to it as well. Budgie is still relatively new on the block, and last I checked it was feature-frozen since they're doing a big Qt rewrite.

welcome to the new era soiboy

Attached: win 10 pride.jpg (699x1048, 1003K)

The joke is that it's Dilbert and that is funny, Jap humor is absurdist in nature.

>we want the apple user base
fucking hell

Wine or gpu passthrough virtual machine. Or just run linux on your thinkpad and have a kvm switch between your dock and dedicated gaymur machine.

Okay, this is epic

Die virgin!