Best VPN and why? For general usage and minimizing data for govts and corporations

Best VPN and why? For general usage and minimizing data for govts and corporations.

Attached: hjgjhgjghjgh.png (480x447, 277K)

expressvpn

openvpn

IPSec

Mullvad
No logs at all
No password, just a randomly generated hash as your username
Can pay in bitcoin or even cash, if you send them money in the mail

PIA is cheap and stuff

what the fuck is the deal with this retarded good boy dogposting? how much soi are you niggers consuming on a daily basis?

It's just funny. Dog owners always use the good boy line.

Do they all have Mullvad's features, and isn't there some kind of hierarchy of countries that are supposedly good for it as well?

>It's just funny.

Attached: 1526752210384.jpg (700x734, 107K)

Fuck off back to stormfront with that neo-nazi meme.

>Fuck off back to stormfront with that neo-nazi meme.

Attached: 1525974112867.png (988x1059, 143K)

Attached: 1528201137740.jpg (613x531, 123K)

>openvpn
"The information you provide when you purchase, connect and use the service, can only be accessed by the Company. Your information may be used only by us to provide our services to you. We respect your privacy and will not disclose it to a third-party, except in the following situations:
At the request of law enforcement agencies in compliance with all procedures established by law."

FUCK IT

ProtonVPN.

NordVPN because I'm using it for free.

did we forget about freebsd already?
christ man at least keep up with the latest hate trends

yikes...

I use ProtonVPN and I think it's great, but NordVPN has a great reputation too.

test. Getting connection error when trying to post in another thread.

Is it worthless to get FREE PLAN option?

Which one would you choose to recommend to everyday people? I want to join a VPN affiliate program and see how it goes instead of asking for donations.

It's worth it to get a paid plan.

How nigga?

>Mullvad
>Fourteen eyes

Attached: 1483671434521.gif (226x226, 491K)

This

don't fucking use express vpn. the posts recommending it are shills. it a huge battery drain and constantly sends data even you're idle. it start by itself in background without your knowledge. it's shady.

Whatever you do, don't use TunnelBear or any other VPN that advertises on YouTube.

Even PIA?