Click verify once there are none left

>click verify once there are none left
>please try again

Attached: WRGHWGRNGHBRGHBMN.gif (300x300, 167K)

reddit doesn't have this problem

Attached: bait-poster03.jpg (1400x2000, 430K)

>make account system
>posts remain anonymous
>recaptcha removed
????

gayest shit ive read lol and you probably believe in thatt lame idea

8 ch doesn't have this problem. a one-line captcha, lasts 24 hours.
so long as there's accounts, anonymity is eliminated.

>anonymity is eliminated
what anonymity? you don't actually believe Jow Forums is anonymous, right?

of course i don't. but to say that anything remains anonymous after creating an account, that's just plain stupid.

>other users can't see account name
>staff can see and log your ip
how is this any different than what we have now

I still need help determining a good alternative for reCaptcha v2/v3. See for backstory.

jsut buy a pass and stop spamming this autism holy shit

the lichess.org captcha

I can't even report posts anymore. I get nothing but street signs and no matter how many I fill, or skip, they just keep coming.

It's an interesting idea, performing a mate in one.
However, wouldn't that be pretty open to attack? A chess bot written to mate in one would kick its ass.
Whereas if I go with reCaptcha, and an exploit is found, tens of thousands of sites are vulnerable, pressuring Google to release a fix.

Isn't the idea simply that if your captcha is specific to a single site, it's much less likely to be exploited, just because there's less incentive to do so (compared to reCaptcha, at least)?

Are you that guy who made the other thread? You know you're only supposed to click skip if there aren't any signs... right?

I'm not. Clicking the signs doesn't do anything anyways, I still get more signs. A month or so ago it would at least eventually load into one that I had to click to submit. Why the fuck would I more work for Google when I can just skip the non mandatory ones?

based baitposter

my ip changes every 12 hours, or when I restart the modem

just use the audio capcha instead lmao

>click the audio option
>message appears saying that they think my computer is sending too many automated queries
T-thanks Google senpai