Windows XP? Now THAT was a mighty fine OS, easy to use and none of that spyware crap

>Windows XP? Now THAT was a mighty fine OS, easy to use and none of that spyware crap

Attached: 1FE0C9C3-4A96-49F9-9F9C-DD98550FDA94.png (577x387, 62K)

A thread died for this retarded meme thread.

you can say that for win 7 and 99% of the cases you will be right. 1% is better look (according to me), some better drivers and some easier way to get normie apps from store. But you also give away all your data..................so ...... win 7 is still > win 10

>visit warosu to find a good boomer image to save
>this is the first thread
based 4teens

>t. underage redditor
how pathetic

Daily reminder that Windows XP was literally the worst OS ever created. Not only was it a fucking eyesore, it was also insecure and had bluescreens all the fucking time. Good luck updating that horse shit without an error. Want to install a new piece of hardware? Another BSOD. Pure shit. And because it would constantly thrash the fuck out of the disk by writing its registry every second, it also eats through SSDs in like a year of normal use. Absolutely disgusting. Myself and another engineer got up and spat coffee and did a little dance when we heard our workplace was upgrading to Winshit 7, freeing us from that blue and green Fischer-Price hell.

Attached: 1530888020826.png (1600x1200, 129K)

call me a bommer but its unironically true though.still windows 7 was the best os microshit ever made.

And surprise surprise, it was done by a mobilefag.

>that 30 year old boomer who still owns a desktop computer

yikes

Attached: 2AC5B436-ADAF-4FCD-B48F-86F315133D73.png (337x330, 31K)

The person that decided to scrap watercolor for that luna crap should be hanged.

Attached: Windows_whistler.gif (1024x768, 48K)

this post has touched a nerve

>f that spyware crap
except this. It was supplied asides of ms distribution.

FUCKEN LOL

Considering its predecessor was Windows ME, yes, XP was great. Is Gen Z really this retarded?

No, faggot, it's predecessor was Windows 2000. Do you not understand the difference between DOS based Windows and NT based Windows? In the NT versions they completely gutted the DOS shit and rewrote all the internal components and made a new kernel. Eventually NT was wrapped up into Windows 2000 which marked the beginning of their full transition to NT. Windows ME was the last DOS based version, where it was just a graphical shell on top of MS-DOS basically.

Goddamn I hope I replied to bad bait. Boomers can't possibly be that fucking dumb.

the windows api was implemented in dos calls

yes i am certain........... [ chortle ]

and loonix is "just a colonel"

Windows 2000 was mostly used in enterprise. Windows ME was for consumers. Both were succeeded by Windows XP. Now go run along and eat some more tide pods kid.

Hey there, redditor. Please reformat your incoherent shitpost and try again. I can't even read that fucking drivel.

Attached: 1529447709873.jpg (550x547, 46K)

Who the fuck used Windows ME? Everyone I knew went straight from 98 and 98SE to 2000 or XP. No one used Windows ME.

You didn't know anyone that used it because you were a toddler. Which is also why you seem to think anyone used 2000 as a consumer OS. Very few did, and those that did pirated it. Everyone else upgraded from either 98/98SE/ME to XP. And XP was much better than all three of those, if only because it had some semblance of automatic driver installation. Now stop trying to pretend you know about things you learned from Wikipedia.

'Member the pleasant Windows 98 boot sounds?

I ran Windows 2000 on my first PC, you mouth breathing nigger. Look at you, ignoring everything in my last post and repeating it back to me. Such boomerish behavior. Go shove a handful of broken glass up your backside and bleed to death, you worthless oldfart.

Attached: der-boomer-kriegsanstiffer-yiegsverlongerer-20583176.png (500x731, 226K)

What year were you born and what year did you get your first PC?

>Windows 2000 on my first PC
lmao

XP was shit, any boomer worth their salt would be talking up Windows 2000. Now THAT was a real OS.

>tfw I actually still use an IBM ThinkPad running XP that I use

fucc

>2001, be 13 get the hp packard desktop
>finally set it up around 10pm
>log onto aol, and start browsing and chatting
>check out music
>whats this? music already on here?
>click

For millions of years, in millions of homes
A man loved a woman, a child it was born
It learned how to hurt and it learned how to cry
Like humans do
I'm breathing in
I'm breathing out
So slip inside this funking house
Dishes in the sink
The tv's in repair
Don't look at the floor
Don't go up the stairs
I'm achin'
I'm shakin'
I'm breakin'
Like humans do
I work and I sleep and I dance and I'm dead
I'm eatin, I'm laughin and I'm lovin myself
I never watch tv except when I'm stoned
Like humans do
I'm breathing in
I'm breathing out
So slip inside this funking house
Dishes in the sink
The tv's in repair
Don't look at the floor
Don't go…

Attached: xp_desktop.jpg (654x491, 65K)

damn...

I used Windows ME when I was 9 or 10. My dad had Windows 2000 on it. We dual-booted, he just didn't want 9yo me bloating the OS with games and stuff.