High income anons of Jow Forums

How did you do it? How many years did it take you?

Attached: 1522638453328.png (824x705, 884K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/why-google-employees-live-in-the-parking-lot-2015-10
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw $100 left after paying bills

Attached: 1507920201474.png (365x330, 107K)

>having a job
>being on Jow Forums
Pick one

Your $100 allowance from mommy is not high income.

>How did you do it?
Inherited all of my wealth from daddy, payed off politicians for the benefit of my companies, and used mass media to convince working people that people become rich through hard work and that if they work hard like me they can be rich too so that they won't challenge my power.
>How many years did it take you?
0 years

well, after winning the fucking lottery by being born in a privileged demographic in a high-income country with high-functioning autism, i had parents who sheltered me enough to avoid getting tastes in anything expensive and coasted through a state university with a generous scholarship

simple as that

>Jewgle Job
Remember kids, San Francisco’s poverty line is 6 figures ($110,000/yr).

Just because you make 7 figures at Silicon Valley doesn’t mean you’re living in a giant mansion with a rainbow of different Lambos across 36 garages. You’re likely rooming up with some street-shitter to barely pay that $5000/mo rent in a dinky studio apartment.

Disregard your yet-to-be-disappointed, naive parents, who had high expectations with your computer degree that you’d eventually be chumming it up with the Zuck and invent a new Facebook.

Google has only a small office in San Francisco. Their HQ is in Sunnyvale and Mountain View, where a large 1 bedroom apartment in a decent neighborhood is around $2000. Stay salty.

A good work ethic and passion for the work you do, a good understanding of how to increase your own marketability, and a relentless drive to become the best at everything related to your job, including interpersonal skills. Took me about 4 years to get to a salary I'm truly happy with.

look at what he's wearing
what's the point of 7 figures when you're that autistic

It took me 6 years but it's the result of the MAGA economic policies actually benefitting the people on the bottom, or at least the ones worth a damn that are actually willing to put in the effort to make something of themselves.

I count three sleeves on that boy. I wonder what drugs he's on to make him so cold.

u jelly?

$100k / middle of nowhere USA

Steps:
1) go to college
2) get advanced degree
3) get picked up by software company

I'm clearing about $6k per month in disposable income after taxes, rent, and misc living expenses. Not godly, but comfortable enough.

jealousy is a fear of losing something of yours (e.g. your gf cheating on you), envy is wanting what other's have

which state and which degree?

i'm similar in terms of location, but only pulling $75k. as a single person, it still gives decent disposable income but I'd prefer to make $120k just so I can pay off my mortgage more quickly.

>t. electrical engineer in kansas

>Working for a soulless advertising company thats easily one of the most evil corporations of our times

My soul is not that cheap

How do you even get an interview with the big tech companies?

>majoring in CS at a university known for its undergrad CS program
>solid gpa
>many previous internships
>some side projects
>linkedin presence
>attend all school career fairs

Seriously, what the fuck else do i need to do to land an interview?

Attached: p703y.jpg (2249x1593, 205K)

Have friends who work there refer you.

i'd already have done that if i had friend who work there

that's really the only sure way. so start smaller and stop striving for the big players straight off

this
anyone claiming to make over 6 figures wouldn't be posting here

A firm handshake and look them straight into their eyes

search for the magic phrase on google

I was told that it's easiest to get a job with the big tech companies when you're straight out of college than if you already have a few years of experience elsewhere

but i post here user

hit the bricks, thats what I did

i'm pretty autistic but i try my best already with making a good first impression

what's the magic phrase, user?

thanks but i'm too weak for construction work

>company 1: intern -> contractor, about year and a half?
>company 2: entry level -> TL, three years
>google entry level (total comp doubled though)

Waddup Donald

Nice to see fellow bourgeoisie here

>what's the magic phrase, user?
i don't remember, search the archives.

kek, congrats

thanks. pity that the ride never ends and the internal promo process is still quite a clusterfuck.

Bought 2000 Bitcoins in 2011 for dirt cheap and cashed out in 2016

Can you guys honestly tell me how "wealthy" I am? I was under the impression my family was maybe a bit above average but after talking to some people they implied my family is much higher than that.
Is a household income of like ~$175k in nj a lot?

a million won't last you long though, that's like 3 year salary for me

>talk about wealth
>posts income

Yeah but I don't know if that's considered a lot for this area. Most of the people I interact with seem to live similar lifestyles so I didn't think it was that much.

>what is investing

With 2m you are settled, even less if non USA

Nah nigga you upper middle class at best

Apply, you absolute fucking retard.

I joined Google in 2012 with 4 years of experience and made $150k + signon.

In 2016 I joined Facebook with 8 years of experience and made $290k + signon.

It's about right for bay area FANG, and absolutely ridiculous for anywhere else.

>Most of the people I interact with seem to live similar lifestyles so I didn't think it was that much

most people are filthy normie bugmen that will live paycheck-to-paycheck no matter what they make.

you do realize they periodically crash the market to wipe people like you out?

already sent out 100+ applications

delete your social media accounts

internet magic money trading since 2 years

Attached: photo_2018-06-29_12-48-41.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Where did you work before el goog? Was the interview harder due to having more job experience?

why would that help?

lol you literally made like 500% returns in five years if you bought in in 2008. just get a job if the market crashes and don't sell.

>Implying Im not buying then

Only faggots hold forever

Apparently everything else you own is though

This but unironically

I don't make big figures but I still live with my parents rent free, don't have a gf, and I'm good at saving money from my data entry job so I have tons of disposable income and I'm quite happy.

didn't get much promo inside goog?

i am a neet with a networth of 1500 from a previous job. i am saving it in case my mom gets tired of me and kicks me out of the house

Attached: 180520 러블리즈 cts아트홀 팬싸인회 이미주 열정의 립싱크 4K 직캠 by LA오빠 (L (1280x720, 2.9M)

>mfw I work 10 hour shifts, 7 days on 7 off, and make $62/hr

Attached: 1439835318214.jpg (300x250, 11K)

tfw 31 year old neet with barely any work history. i am fucked

i only worked 2 jobs and went to college for a couple of years . i had to drop because they cut off my financial aid

i filled out 5 job applications the last couple of years with no luck. i have basically become fatalistic when it comes to work and stopped looking

Attached: 7746402a25e342b43bff018d892c926c.png (1500x1124, 2.8M)

>mfw i work 12 hour shifts 7 days a week
>data entry
>shit gets literally on fire when i cant assist
>when i miss work half of my fucking paycheck gets sliced in half

Such is life in spicland

Attached: 1443058647873.png (527x386, 303K)

join the military

Mid-30s, still living in a box truck in the company parking lot

Attached: nasim5.jpg (712x531, 27K)

5 whole applications?

don't be so scared of trying pal. do some open source or something.

lol
yo dawg
I'm homeless and living in my station wagon
I work at Le Google

Attached: Brandon_Oxendine_s_google.jpg (634x476, 94K)

>boot camp full of young studs fresh out of high school and college
>he lags behind
>everyone beats him with soap while he's asleep
>he kills himself

they will Google your name and email address to find your accounts, which if it has anything degenerate on it will nullify your chances.

>Sure babe we can hang out at my place
>Uh, address...
>Well, yeah, I kinda live in a parking lot
>bu..
*click*
ahahahahahah

Attached: Google_s_Mountain_View.jpg (634x476, 102K)

>7 figures a year
>everyone who works there is homeless
hmmm

businessinsider.com/why-google-employees-live-in-the-parking-lot-2015-10

"Interestingly enough, the place I picked to park the box truck was already inhabited by more than a few equally sketchy looking vehicles: an RV, a few hippy vans, and a large truck or two," he writes on his blog. "I have a hunch that I'm not the only person doing this."

So, basically, you are this guy
. At least you're honest about the rigged system.

>Uhm, sorry I'm late for the interview
>I didn't realize the campus was behind a trailer park

Attached: batman.gif (422x412, 1.25M)

What said. If you're US, I can give you guidance on Jow Forums-approved Navy rates and Army MOSes to ask for.

Actually, had a 35-year-old, overweight, balding accountant going through in my cycle. If you can go to basic around late July, early August, it's pretty pleasant.

>How did you do it?
Start getting experience as early as possible--2 years at least and keep a GPA 3.5 or higher. Have couple of projects on GitHub. Also make sure you have a top tier resume (Have it reviewed by smart people)

lmao you're not making 7 figures as a wagecuck

jesus what the fuck do you do? some kind of surgeon or something?

clinical pharmacist

Go see a psychologist via your state's social services board.

Not even six figures but I live in a low cost of living country and save more than 70% of my income. Good enough for me.

>almost mid-30s without a job or skills

please kill me

that girl is balding

I make 160k. 0 years of experience. I decided to splurge on a nice corner room apartment with a view for 2.6k/month, but im still expecting to save a bit over 40% of my income. I wanted to live in a nice place in the city at least once in my life. Heres to hoping I dont fuck up at my new job starting tomorrow.

Got the job thanks to internal reference. Otherwise i wouldve stayed with a job thats barely 6 figs in SV.

is 90k high income?

24 yrs old

Mark x on "other" on gender and wear a dress

My household income was at poverty level before the MAGA policies you moron. My education level didn't change. I didn't get any new certs. Just policy change leading to opportunities.

I'm in my late 50s and have probably saved up close to $1M.
I only got my job in Silicon Valley a few years ago, though. With bonuses, stock and all, I am grossing over $200K/yr.
If I keep at it for a few more years, I might save up maybe $1.3M. Then I might decide to retire.
Depends on how tired I am of the rat race, and how much I just want to do yoga and meditate and write. And shitpost on my favorite Peruvian macrame imageboard.

Will I make it freelancing? Just started on upwork around 2 weeks ago and I've made $500 already from 3 pretty simple jobs, but I can't live off this. I want to get off upwork's teat asap.

Ideally, I never want to be an employee again. Fuck that life.

Upwork is trash. How can you justify those jews stealing 10% of your income for _nothing_?

I can't justify it. I don't really have a choice, even getting clients on upwork is pretty difficult. If I could get a few local-ish clients on long term jobs, I'd be set, but I really don't know how to get to that point.

If you live in a tech hub, no. If you live in Idaho, probably?

How about regular remote work? Pretty easy if you already have experience. You DO have work experience, right user?

If I'd see a cunt like in your image, and I would know that he made 7 figures while looking like that, I would punch his fucking face in

>>/fa/

Took me four years, stole a job from americunts.
The pay might be meh by your standards, but I can live like a king in my 3rd world shithole.

Attached: 1531098718641.png (824x705, 735K)

I'd still watch that anime about you.

7 figures, sure...

That's 1 out of 10000 people who work there.
What about the rest?

You have to know somebody.

Did you live under a rock the last... 5000 years?