In America you have to pay extra to tether your laptop to your phone

>In America you have to pay extra to tether your laptop to your phone

Attached: laughing whores.jpg (474x604, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

att.com/shop/wireless/tethering.html
premiumsim.de/tarife
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't remind me

this isn't true

You're free from this restraint if you run a ROM that isn't tainted by your carrier. It's just a little software track. They can't tell if you're tethering if you're running LineageOS, for example.

What carrier do you have?

>the absolute state of ameritards

Attached: 1523337479745.jpg (640x427, 46K)

capitalism as its best

there are carriers that do this and then there are carriers that don't. You don't HAVE to pay anything for tethering.

Excellent post, I am reminded of some of Marx's phenomenal criticisms in Grundrisse der Kritik der Politischen Ökonomie.

lmao land of the free amirite hahahah.
amerifats are literal slave to jews and corporations

What?

I doubt that this would be even legal in any half-decent country

Correct, its only in 2nd world shitholes like the great USGAY

in America you have to pay for toilets, shit's wack

stap

Attached: SadDog.jpg (421x413, 37K)

>The term "First World" refers to so called developed, capitalist, industrial countries, roughly, a bloc of countries aligned with the United States after World War II
you literally can't be a 1st world country without it being a United States wannabe

maybe republic wireless is just imcompetent but I've tethered a few times and they've failed to disable my account
I also rooted my phone and they didn't do shit.
So I guess their TOS is just them being whiney.

>in germany you have to pay to get faster LTE speeds

Attached: 1464035126001.jpg (233x188, 26K)

I've never heard of this. My Verizon work phone doesn't do this. My personal phone on Tracfone (T-Mobile Network) doesn't do that either. Maybe if you have a cucked phone that is carrier locked, but I've seen no such thing.

In Germany you're lucky to get 1GB for 10€ per month

Attached: 1529211079442.jpg (773x659, 47K)

I'm from Pajeetland and pay 1.8$ per month for unlimited calls, SMS and internet(1.5 GB per day is at unthrottled speeds, it's slower after that). I don't know know why or how internet is so expensive in "first world" countries

I can push 40-50 Mbps over LTE at most places. It's not super fast as many people are using data at cheap rates leading to spectrum crunch, but it's good enough for the most part

>its true
att.com/shop/wireless/tethering.html

Attached: Tails_gets_trolled_0083.png (200x203, 58K)

premiumsim.de/tarife that's not true

where is the get?

Jesus Christ

Attached: 1418503916343.gif (480x270, 414K)

No one but dumb faggots use AT&T though.

sup

PDANet counts as extra money but after that, they can't block you from using it since it doesn't touch the phone's firmware.

>tfw Australia
>tfw 100+mbps LTE
>tfw AUD$30 for unlimted calls, text, MMS in both Australia and 10 other countries, 100mins+50 texts to every other country, 6GB data which rolls over to next month.
>tfw that isn't even close to the best deal

I've used mobile data in US - it's regularly at 2-3mbps since everyone is streaming.

The fact that you'd even have to do this lmao

>Data capped
Disgusting. I pay 19,90€ for unlimited everything

Except you can't use it for anything, since everything is verboten in Europe.

lmao nice try to make your disgusting data capped and overpriced package sound better

sux to be you
t. amerifag who doesn't pay extra for tethering

>brags about spending 5x his daily wage on his phone plan

Attached: wathefuk.jpg (553x1080, 88K)

The fact you wouldn't willingly root your phone and flash a better ROM lmao

LAND OF THE FREE

Attached: 1375054559716.png (679x521, 28K)

I've done both. But I didn't need to just to enable tethering is the point.

Fair call. I don't mind having my data capped at 10GB a month on mobile (Australia) since I'm charged a flat rate. I mean, yeah, ideally there'd be no cap, but then nobody would use any landline broadband, since LTE/4G is lightyears ahead of even our '''''sophisticated''''' NBN

In rural Finland using 4G as your main connection is actually fairly popular because of that. It's expensive as fuck to build the lines in area like that, so mobile data it is.

Steve Jobs copied Todd Howard

Tfw phone is unrootable

Pls call me a retard and that I'm wrong, my lg stylo 2 feels useless

That's rather on the expensive end of the spectrum.

You can also get a real Flatrate for mobile data at top speed with signal almost everywhere for like 80€/month, which is comparable to or even less than some muricans pay for their home broadband with gay data caps

I'm on poorfag cricket on a hand-me-down 6+, which is AT&T. I have to jailbreak for tethering. Thankfully I'm on iOS 10 still, because there is still no tethering tweak for iOS 11.

Lmao
It's like saying you can't eat in a restaurant because you don't own the restaurant
Definition of cuckoldry

The 8GB AT&T prepaid plan isn't that bad for $40/mo. And you can tether.

From what I've seen, they have the most consistent data speeds. I tried T-Mobile for 1 month and it was shit: bad reception and slow speeds.

Attached: att prepaid.png (1121x648, 40K)

prepaid plans here are 7€ for 15GB

>prepaid plans here are 7€ for 15GB
link?

>since LTE/4G is lightyears ahead of even our '''''sophisticated''''' NBN
it's fast at times but LTE can't hold sustained high speeds anywhere near as well as FTTP can

too many cunts sharing that spectrum

t. someone who didn't get completely shafted by nbn

>>the absolute state of ameritards

>muh ferdferd amendment

>Marx
I am reminded of Marx's decision not to work, ever, and get funded by his friend in order to survive.
Also, Marx said border must be closed, because the lowest tiers of the workforce are those who get disturbed by invading people who have zero specializations and skills.
Marx was a useless commie who called for far obvious right solutions to help protect the workers.

same shit happens in Germany.
You have to buy a ticket in order to use the toilet.
Worst 3rd world country I've ever traveled with a car.

The home of the cuck

ancap retards unironically btfo

I'm using a BlackBerry android phone with AT&T as my carrier and they somehow can't tell that I'm tethering. They also can't tell that I'm downloading video content so I always get 1080p or higher streams.

You can't be serious.

Holy shit really?
If it's true, U.S. of A. once again confirmed third world shithole.

It depends on what carrier you use and where you are. 40usd a month for unlimited calls, text, and data with T-Mobile in northeast Ohio (fuck Cleveland and the surrounding area btw). I get around 50mbs+ LTE and there is no restriction on tethering.

Attached: 1526415183704.jpg (720x540, 45K)

Not true. Works fine with at&t

t. American

Attached: 1508654540392.jpg (480x480, 15K)

I guess I'm sad for other people, but installing a custom ROM is step 1 on a new phone for me. No bloat, no gapps, often newer Android version...

>Marx was a [...] commie
Wow no way, gonna need a source on that

> In Europe, you have to (take deep breath)......
> (1) Bring your own travel iron when staying in a hotel. Yep no hotels over here have irons or boards in them because businessmen with creases in their shirts are considered ubermensch or something. Or its because they are so cheap over here. Because reasons.
> (2) Get charged for tap water in a restaurant. PER GLASS. Because cheap and reasons.
> (3) Don't have trash cans in public. The thinking is that if we do not put trash cans in public, people actually generate less waste. The actual result is litter and trash everywhere. Good job social engineering jobs for life Eurocrats! You fixed humanity. Fucking retards.
> (4) Jump lineups like a barbarian. Completely ignore any kind of social manners whatsoever and push your way to the front. Because lineups are for Anglo-American cucks or something. Go to a ski resort and watch all the 30+ year old Eurotrash literally elbow your 5 year old in the face to save 1 minute on the lift "lineup".
> (5) Eat with animals in restaurants. Yep, civilized and grown men and women take their dogs in restaurants all the time that bark and yip at you.
> (6) Pay to use bathrooms in public. Nevermind that I pay an effective tax rate of 60+%, I need a Euro every time I take a piss in a downtown square. Where's all the money going Fritz? Subisidizing these fuckers phone plans?
> (cont'd)

Attached: girls.jpg (257x175, 16K)

take this in america meme and fuck off

That's wrong, it's free for nearly everyone except verizon. rom doesn't matter

Is this a parody of someone from outside of Europe might think? Like, some of those things are rarer and some of them aren't actually things lol

>(cont'd)
>(7) Pay a mandatory percentage of your paycheck (Germany) to a local Church. You CAN technically get out of it, but the paperwork is fucking daunting and a pain in the ass to actually finalize.
>(8) Pay ridiculously high gas taxes (because Environment or something) and yet Diesel which is way more dirty is cheaper and taxed less. Because reasons or some shit.
> (9) Shut everything down in August. Because god forbid the rest of the world doesn't take the entire fucking month off. Any of you work for a Euro-tech company based in continental Europe? Ever tried getting anything done in August? Like EVERYBODY is on vacation with just dumb interns manning the phones. I mean smoke em if you got em and all (jealous) but jesus fuck guys, can you at least schedule like 10% of your swinging dicks to man the fort?
> (10) Leave a store while waiting in a lineup (lol I'm a sucker I know) because they are now closed. Yep just because you got your full cart of groceries to the cashier, doesn't mean she doesn't just fuck right off when the ridiculously effete 5pm close time buzzer rings. Bitch actually yells at you TO PUT IT ALL BACK ON THE SHELF!!!! Fuck you and your customer money. I'm outta here. Remember, labels out!
> (11) Honk your horn at EVERYTHING. No patience whatsover for these fucks. Old lady crossing the street. Honk the fuck up. Little kid in a marked crosswalk. Honk the fuck up. Can't miss that 0-0 soccer game thriller can you Gieseppe?!

Attached: Capture - Copy.jpg (294x168, 21K)

>(3) Don't have trash cans in public. The thinking is that if we do not put trash cans in public, people actually generate less waste. The actual result is litter and trash everywhere. Good job social engineering jobs for life Eurocrats! You fixed humanity. Fucking retards.

I noticed that in London.
They said it was to prevent terrorist bombings though.

Right. THAT'S what it is. To save lives. Fuck me Europeans are so getting balls-deeped by the state and not even know it.

Such as? Lived in Germany, France, Wales and Italy. What is inaccurate in what I wrote Jacques?

From what I understand LTE doesn't get any slower when more people us it.
Instead connections just get dropped completely.

Is this true?

1, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11 aren't things in Finland
2, 6 depend on the place, same as everywhere really
7 is if you're a member of said church, otherwise no
8 is the only thing that's actually true, we do have high taxes
Also Jacques isn't a common name in Finland, I guess something close to it would be Jaakko

10 would be heaven. t. Wagecuck in retail in US

>not having specialized toilet shops
plebs.

Attached: 7178577708_c6c324572c_b.jpg (768x1024, 455K)

No I don't.

>>In America you have to pay extra to tether your laptop to your phone

'Merica is a shithole

Attached: Typical Tuesday in Baltimore.jpg (840x560, 423K)

Finland is like 0.7% of the entire European population. And you are practically speaking, a huge fucking outlier both linguistically and culturally to virtually all of Europe.

So I'll be sure to *exclude Finland from my sweeping generalizations of continental Europe henceforth, ok Jaakko?

>'Merica is a cultural shithole

FYP

Attached: Proud dumb niggers.jpg (584x329, 41K)

lmao it's a similar story to most countries. I know this is a parody because no one would get this many things wrong. Or include shit that happens in like few countries and none of the others. It would be like saying that all of US has a humid and tropical feeling climate and then being like "oh, well I'll exclude Minnesota then".
>In Europe, you have to (take deep breath)......
This is why I know it's a parody of Americans who are out of shape and ignorant, the whole thing starts with a wheeze for God's sake

Nope. Not a parody. I challenge you to call specific bullshit on this. For instance, "Fat Ameritard, EVERY restaurant in Europe just brings you water with your meal free of charge and gives you free refills, lol? " Or "Stupid yankee bastard, every hotel , gasthaus, bed and breakfast has an ironing board in the closet like every functioning civilization on Earth!"

Name fucking names cheese eater. I'm waiting.

Lmao at Americans.

I pay 25 euros a month for unlimited calls, texts and 4G+. I run my house network tethered to my phone (wireless router connects to phone). I torrent at 8-12MB/s.

Attached: Screenshot_20180709-213630.png (1440x2560, 376K)

>Calls a Finn "cheese eater"
lmao, also, at least in Europe the cheese is edible
>I challenge you to call specific bullshit on this. For instance, "Fat Ameritard, EVERY restaurant in Europe just brings you water with your meal free of charge and gives you free refills, lol? " Or "Stupid yankee bastard, every hotel , gasthaus, bed and breakfast has an ironing board in the closet like every functioning civilization on Earth!"
I challenge you to do the same for the US. Show me that every restaurant, eatery and pigsty in the US is free of diarrhea and random gun violence. If you don't prove that they're ALL free of that, every single one of them must be filled wirh diarrhea and gun violence. That's the logic, right
>Nope. Not a parody.
It would've been a shit attempt at parody but if you were serious, then it's even more embarrassing. How do you fuck up that badly

How would they even be able to tell?

>at least in Europe the cheese is edible
LMAO!
Pic related is American "cheese".

t. Dutch

Attached: titebond_2611_silicone.jpg (750x600, 127K)

>5
isn't it what amerimutts do? europeans are disgusted by that

google demands all android firmware to report it to the towers, it's called dun

lineageos also has the patches that prevent you from bypassing dun so you're fucked no matter what

>americans still think "Europe" is a singular country, people, culture, society.
>americans still think they know anything at all about any Europeans

Attached: yes_it_is.._huehue.gif (408x225, 1.76M)

>j-just install a custom os bro

Attached: 948304521667.jpg (720x405, 28K)

Who's that guy and why does he laugh so weirdly?

I wanted to parody the typical clueless consumerist cuck
>but there's this great deal on T-mobilecast where I get 5 trillion GB per month and only pay $90!!
but it was already there.

>I run my house network tethered to my phone
nice 500+ ms ping lmao

only if you're a dumb nigger who bought his phone from a carrier, "unlocked" phones allow you to do whatever you want because you no longer have some corporations dick in your ass, its now outside of your ass, but still following you around

>It's another thinly veiled Jow Forums shitposting thread

>implying it matters when even all of Eurnope combined cant do shit to you
whats a confederacy? I-I mean union.

Not all of us have kids

those poor girls are starving

>8-12MB/s
you get over a 100mbps connection from 4G+?