/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Ode to the Weeb Edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/Xb6bazc.jpg
- INVITE FORUMS imgur.com/a/jmAJNyN
- RANKING TIPS pastebin.com/qviqpzQK -Updated-
- SPREADSHEET docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zYZ2107xOZwQ37AjLTc5A4dUJl0ilg8oMrZyA0BGvc0/edit#gid=1357476050
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

News:
4 days of freeleech left on OT
PTP tracker STILL fucking up
GGn https tracker STILL fucking up
EMP recruitment on GGN
*Red contest over, STILL no tokens, riot imminent
*Red STILL facing patrician backlash after redtarded naming policy implementation
*Red bans two patrician ringleaders beats and ORCH51 beats heading to APL Previous thread:

Attached: emaart.jpg (1298x920, 142K)

Beats heading to APL: the darkest timeline

News:

user ratio cheats on GGn, gets banned then /marked/ himself and may soon be cabal banned.

Why the fuck hasn't DBFZ been cracked yet?

Is there any logs or screenshots of what he said? I’ve been away for a couple of days but curious about this spicy piece of drama.
This is one of the best /ptg/ story arcs in a while kek

Source besides that post claiming to be beats?

bro they said they were beats...

First for trumping over stylization is acceptable and even admirable and all caps KEKS can get rekt.

Worst staff ever ?

yes
i know who requested it and why you probably ask about it, perhaps you should stop marking yourself newfag
no one cares, probably just a bait

WHY IS BEATS BANNED?

that ivivivivllvi cuck on red

at least 2D user would post something nice
not something artsy
>not on red
stop feeding

Left them to upload. Will post the mega link when I'm back. Check back 4-5 hours later.

he got caught up in the DAMN. drama on redtarded

>stop feeding
no

Attached: 1524196965811.png (572x802, 38K)

I don't want to go to all beats' posts and mark or bore myself in the process

Attached: 137593505136[1].jpg (240x320, 14K)

respect your elders neon,
you don't want to condition neons, especially to an answer that's been beaten to death in the last 2 threads and even got indirect answer from the news
tough luck

>you don't want to condition neons, especially to an answer that's been beaten to death in the last 2 threads and even got indirect answer from the news
yes i do
shitposter, fuck off

i strongly suggest suicide

Did anyone save his comments?
I’m curious to see what it is that he said that caused him to get banned, even after sucking so much staff dick.
All I see is the sticky on the suggestion thread about keeping discussion “civil”.
Was it at least fucking edgy?
I wanna know

>First for trumping over stylization is acceptable and even admirable
Unironically this. Although it should, when possible, be stylised as the artist does.

>when you start getting emails in chinese
I'm in too deep guys. I'll have to go off the grid for a while. You know where to find me.

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

Fuck off

>when you get 400mb upload on red
i too am deep guys

Attached: hetkinen.jpg (983x1389, 113K)

The owl sleeps in the barn tonight OVER

see

Thin-skinned cuck mod shutting down opposition to his autistic faggotry. beats didn't back down so they banned him.

Thin-cocked crybaby shits up the forums and uploads junk. staff appropriately deal with him.

neon sack of shit

You can all keep hating on Indians but it was an Indian American that was the leader of RNS

Free fatboy

Attached: i616x5.png (900x900, 1.4M)

Why does qbittorrent not give a fuck about the bandwidth limits I set?

What's a possible disadvantage of using the same username on different trackers?

works on my machine(tm)

Attached: Untitled.png (216x21, 1K)

Amazing.

marking, doxing
easier to ban

If you somehow screw up and pissed off staff on the cabal it could lead you to being banned on the rest. As for non-cabal, not much as long as you keep a different password.

Surely they can connect the accounts via IP address?

Using a unique username make no difference to the first and last, cabal don't go by that alone.

of course its more complex than that,
but the user didnt ask how not to get globalled

>Using a unique username make no difference to the first and last

it is, Ive experienced it first hand by the old cabal of wcd.
its probably even less tight nowdays, so username alone holds more weight than before.
not every admin cares about dumping all your info on you as much as it used to
Ive seen traders get banned on one cabal site and not the others
arguably because they used different usernames and emails, replacing IP and peer id for each tracker is far fetched and very unlikely

But marking and easier to ban aren't disadvantages to using the same name on trackers, a d disadvantages are what he asked about. Heightened risk of doxing most certainly is.
WCD couldn't even keep people banned from their tracker, let alone sharing info with others. You could literally invite yourself, logout and accept the invitation with the same browser and IP. I know people who did this three or four layers deep after being disabled for bad ratio.

>see what users checked certain torrents
>check time mentioned on Jow Forums
easy marks1

Xxx

>WCD couldn't even keep people banned from their tracker, let alone sharing info with others.
proving the point that username is not just for doxxing alone
>But marking and easier to ban aren't disadvantages to using the same name on trackers.
re-read what I've said above, they are disadvantages ,
they are not irrelevant as you think, sure not people ban on that info alone. but it plays a big role in reducing several users into a single.
also don't think anyone is this lifeless to mark users on anything but usernames, doesn't worth the hassle and time
it can be done, but how lifeless an admin must be to do it?
in any case don't open any link..

Chinese sites don't mark, they couldn't given a shit about /ptg/. That's akin to claiming OT marks.

Dna

This looks fucking stupid.
Who did this

>it can be done, but how lifeless an admin must be to do it?
well when theres only 250 users and you need to be pu on ptp, hdb and at least one other site what do you expect

its not chinese. also ot doesnt mark you but the irc logs get you marked on other sites

>"The nickname and the e-mail address must be the same as on the tracker!"
That probably only applies if you already have an account on the tracker. But since you don't, just register with whatever name and email you want, and use the same when you sign up for the tracker after receiving an invite.

I signed up with a temp email and a vpn so I could see how things work before I give them my real info. There's hundreds of users applying for a tracker invite. Those also obviously didn't have a gods.lu account when signing up for the forum.

What's the other site? Asking for a friend :^)

Xxx

You're saying too much

(user was silenced for this post)

there isnt a single site thats worth it with userbase this small.
including but lot limited to exigo and pedros. which aren't that small to begin with;
but you got me intrigued.
the name will suffice if you are not much of a faggot to mention it

>faggot
Oh you really got this reverse psychology thing down pat. He's surely going to tell you now, he wouldn't want to look gay in front of everyone.

Thanks user, I'll be waiting

Attached: 1530981571374.gif (683x374, 3.89M)

>stupid enough to think im stupid enough to think he is stupid enough so i can reverse psychology it with "faggot"

you are the faggot who took the bait, git gud brainlet

Attached: DUZ0iG4U0AAB_-B.jpg (624x326, 44K)

This isn't /b/ fuck outta here with that shit

just got my db9 invite

YES

/m/

wait, so did they get cucked? or not? i can't tell?

Is Psychic Vision: Jaganrei on any Asian private trackers? Seems to have come out on DVD.

Attached: 1504016566801.jpg (1532x2008, 1.35M)

Any fellow German anons ITT?
Which German trackers besides gods would you reccomend?

What is the use of "One Book To Rule Them All"?
I've completed the hunt and got this book as a result.
What should I do with it?
I don't see any options.

Read the OP, ranking tips

I see, thanks.

Attached: 1530913519054.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

I'm really curious to know why you are limiting your download speed to 666 Kib/s

>Chinese encodes slightly better but bloated
I read this many times, why chinese encodes are better?

PTP user amount?

What is gods good for? I'm not watching any foreign content with German dubs, so is it still worth trying to join?

It's a general tracker. I'm sure it's got some english language stuff but probably not much and nothing you can't find on PTP/BTN/GGn etc.

They are better because they are bloated. A 20GB encode done with one-click tools is going to look better than an 8GB encode done in the same manner. Obviously a 16GB encode done by an HDB or AHD internal who has tweaked settings and done multiple test encodes will look better than both.

Under the limit by a lot.

Is there any real problems as to why PTP doesn't allow audiotracks like AHD?
There aren't many uploaded @AHD, but it is a real good option.
Just tape it in, but don't count it towards the uploaded torrents number.

Then why is chunkynigger being so slow REEEEEEEEEEEE

do you mean dubs?

are private trackers an advanced form of autism?

dude stop marking me

What is it now, 4 months and 1 week right? ;^)

Join HDB, lots of audiotracks there.

How do I get into AsianDVDClub?

Attached: question%20mark.jpg (787x1000, 183K)

what the fuck? how did you know?

A few weeks back I made a post with a timer corresponding to this one and you also got /marked/ >:)

>a post with a timer corresponding to this one
what

they're just bloated because of lossless audio you retard

What was the get?

furry shit and now fuck off

Demux the audio and they are still bloated. They're rush encodes, just like scene, but not bitstarved. AHD encodes are also considered bloated, but not to that extent.
You must be chinatracker-user, gotta defend them all!

Fuck off Kuchi. I personally BTFOed you about that before.

for you friend

Attached: 4u.png (886x315, 61K)

I'm not, but they're not really rushed like Scene ones since they still test different settings for each encode
sorry wrong encoder buddy

plz

fuck you thats how

don't fail me, /ptg/

this is what you guys are good at

show me how I can join AsianDVDClub plz