No shit, no shit and no shit

no shit, no shit and no shit.

Attached: noshit.png (793x359, 250K)

As opposed to what? Yes shit?

Open offices do suck though

>women need to work
wrong

Attached: 1531118068302.png (793x359, 238K)

Based arrow poster

Oh arrow poster, you will forever be an enigma to me.

why do you do this?

So half the population should literally just sit around doing nothing?

nice arrows

they make and take of the babies, cook and clean. They don't need to do anything else.

They need to do what they're best designed for: house maintenance, child care, and prepping and making meals, and most importantly sex. It's a job in and of itself so the man of the house can do his fucking job and pay the mortgage, bills, car/house repairs, and take the family out on the weekends and holidays.

It's the way humans have functioned for eons and ever since we went astray from that path women are trying to do men's work and men are trying to do woman's work and it doesn't fucking work that way.

Attached: 1528569840560.jpg (720x720, 56K)

> designed for

humans were not designed you retard

street shit

YES they were you retard, evolution did not design women to do what men can do and vice versa. That shit is goes all the way to the psychological core which is why women don't make good politicians.

Attached: evolution-of-the-female-brain-from-biology-to-behaviour-2-638.jpg (638x359, 60K)

Evolution != design

M'agnostic.

In a way it does, over many generations evolution decided that only certain attributes would be left on either sex because they best guaranteed the survival of our species. Evolutionary processes don't select random genetic mistakes/miracles, they only select ones that keep bearing offspring, seems very design oriented to me.

>india
>no shit
user pls

Is this loss?

If all of the population work, there is twice the supply of labor compared to only one gender working.

With no change in demand for labor, this means each individual person's labor is worth half when everyone works compared to when only one gender works, so wages are lower.

This means a husband and wife both working full-time in a world where everyone does that only only making the same total amount as the husband would be in a world where only men work.

good numbers, good post
huhhhhh???

How hard do you guys think cooking and cleaning is? It takes like 30 minutes to make something to eat and cleaning for 30 minutes a day is about all you need too. Kids need a lot of attention until they end up going to school and then they're gone all day just like any other working person.

I don't see why there needs to be a dedicated person to do these simple things.

This hurts to read

Designs do not need a designer. Creations do not need a creator. Despite being a Christian, I always argue this stuff from a atheistic standpoint and I can always BTFO you fedroa tipping fucks.

Explain why the human brain would evolve in a vacuum apart from the rest of the body (assuming you aren't so delusional as to believe there are no physical differences between men and women).

Kids should be home schooled

So you want the woman who does nothing but cook, clean, and have sex to teach your kid math?

better than the teachers we have now

man i missed you
stay strong

>India
> No shit
That's where you're wrong buddy

Attached: 1490898441114.jpg (624x351, 44K)

No fuck off we don't need retards being raised in society

What the fuck does that even mean? The brain evolved with humans over time, there is nothing just made in a vacuum like its not possible otherwise. The entire premise behind "design" is literally "I'm not smart enough to investigate how or why things developed so it must have been designed"

>we have
speak for yourself, burger.