Waiting on a computer being shipped but they said that they don't have the EVGA 1080ti that I was after...

Waiting on a computer being shipped but they said that they don't have the EVGA 1080ti that I was after, but they have a Zotac...

Should I wait for the EVGA or have it shipped out today with the Zotac?

Attached: FB_IMG_1530970797019~01~01.jpg (359x383, 22K)

Zotac

Wait for the EVGA. Only had cooling problems with Zotac cards and eventually buy a better cooler for it

>buying a 1080ti when the new cards are potentially 8 weeks away.
You cray cray boy

"Zotac has great cooling" - one of the teachers assistants

don't deal with companies that pull shit like this
cancel the order

This. We'll probably see the 1180 by September, OP will be crying about how it beats his 1080ti by 25% and cost less.

>cost less
ohohohoho

>t. never even came close to running a company

They clearly gave OP an option to wait for the desired brand, but offered an alternative to speed things up. The company wasn't pulling any shit, the EVGA cards were out of stock by the time OP's order was being worked on, but they found a quick fix if OP absolutely demands a new computer in as little time as possible. Get out of your mom's basement, you waste of resources.

No see, I was originally set for the Zotac, and speaking to the guy on the phone, he said he could give me the EVGA at no charge extra. I have them over a barrel for free expedited delivery or an EVGA card instead of a Zotac, hence why I'm unsure what to go for.

>posting nigger reaction pic
Sorry, there is no such thing as a ni/g/ger. Best not post nigger subhumans round here.

lol as OP, you're on the money a bit haha

To add to that, I maintain 2 computers in my life that run Zotac cards and none of them have had any problems. The oldest one is 7 years old and only had a problem with the mobo after a lightning strike.

I can't make any sense of your post. Do you think I am working for Zotac? I'm a machinist. I make and modify machine parts for a living, and merely make sure the company's computers run smoothly as possible.

It's literally 50/50 and I'm not really sure still; obviously want the best for my new PC build as it died on me right before I was to begin my project for class.

I meant that I am the OP of the post

Free change to EVGA and wait or free expedited delivery?

Reply to this post guys, I'm going for a vote now as it's impossible to decide.

On an anecdotal level, I haven't had any issues with either Zotac or EVGA components.

Oh, I missed that. Between the two companies, they provide about the same quality, so just go for it.

In Northern Ireland, the land of the shit, we have a public holiday on the twelve, so I'm trying to beat it.

Was supposed to be sixty quid delivery but it seems as though it's been waved. According to the online tracking, it's still in assembly, so I'm not sure how testing goes forward since it's supposed to have 24-78 hours testing.

So that's what I mean about free expedited shipping or the Zotac to EVGA free of charge. Seems relatively logical that I'll get the build I need this week but I could put it off to next week, total uncertainty.

Attached: Screenshot_20180709-102753.jpg (1080x1920, 456K)

Didn't the Jen-Hsun go out of his way to put all these rumors to sleep? He said they're along time away. Nvidia pretty much said they're sitting out this gen of gaming GPUs.

Attached: 1528009124612s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

There has been too many slip ups from other manufacturers mentioning the next card launches. Power Logic did it, Lenovo mentioned they would have the cards for launch of their Legion line up of devices. I'm still expecting a paper launch for Gamescom, fingers crossed.

Bumping this for majority vote

This, it's getting very difficult to scale down fabrication. Physics only allows so much ability for certain materials in such configurations and it's inevitable that new ways of using other materials in other, similar ways will keep working for the intended tasks. What I'm trying to convey is that we can only do so much with silicon and other elements as is currently understood, but think about how brains work. 4.5 billion years resulted in the natural development of our brains, whereas computers were invented in milliseconds of our planet's existence.

Quantum computers purport promise by the people who work with them, but who knows when, or if they can be commercialized like our silicon, copper, aluminium, and gold machines in the present.

This is so disjointed, forget it, I've been on a drinking binge all weekend.

Attached: Screenshot_20180709-113109.jpg (1080x1920, 564K)

No one cares you fucking braindead retard nigger. Go run in the streets and get shot by another animal of your species.

Well that's not very nice.