meaningness.com/geeks-mops-sociopaths.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My wonderful OS (Windows 10) do it automatically

or what?!

shred -vn 3 /dev/sda
am I doing it right?

Busy tryin to cool shit down

Attached: hahaha.png (837x724, 1.13M)

I wonder what it really says about Jordan Peterson's main audience when he encourages them to clean their rooms. Not their homes. Not their apartments. Not their houses. Not their living rooms or other rooms. No, their rooms. As if he really thinks his key audience are a bunch of NEETs living at home with their parents.

>s if he really thinks his key audience are a bunch of NEETs living at home with their parents.
He said it himself that they are one of the big groups he's deliberately targeting.

He's a college professor, he's probably targeting college students.

Isn't that just sad though? Well, admittedly, they're probably the ones that really need the "sort yourself out" peptalk to be honest, but I wish there were good philosophy/self-help/whatever you want to call JP for us that do have a job and apartment and everything, but are just sad and lonely.

I only clean ~/sync, which synchronizes between all my computers, and my media collections. Everything else is disposable.

youtube.com/watch?v=0BoOdMx_zDU

Attached: 1*8lrAMqvbLsepoH9IA_je7w.jpg (1080x712, 106K)

>2012+6
>Defragging
Ayy lmao, get an ssd pleb

wrong board

That's likely true, but his reasons for telling people to clean their room is because he believes that it's the area which supposedly has the greatest impact on your psyche. He has a video explaining it all.

He's a smart psychologist. A really dumb critic of philosophy though, and I don't think he really understands what post modernism actually is because every video I've seen him talk about it is totally whack. Feels like him mostly playing to his base which has made a boogeyman out of post-modernists. I like him overall, though. I appreciate anyone with a Nietzsche boner.

He has a lot of other talks on stuff that's for adults, though. Like parenting and general psychology. The latter is where the bulk of his expertise lie and which I find the most interesting. He's basically a pop-culture version of Jung.

meaningness.com/

>jew
>hipster alt-right soiboi with trimmed mustache
>memes IRL
>philosophy professor with doctorate in religious violence
>some faggot suit
The face of neonazism has really changed.

>2012+6
The correct usage is 2011+7.

You should see the Jow Forums meet-ups. They're filled with brown people.

>He's basically a pop-culture version of Jung
This is probably the best characterisations of JP I've seen, it's totally true. You mind if I steal this from you, user?

>He's basically a pop-culture version of Jung.

Attached: Joseph_Campbell_circa_1982.jpg (150x197, 11K)

If you're standing on the radical left, everyone is going to appear like a nazi bigot.

Go for it. I'd be surprised if I was the first to make the comparison.

I'm not a radical leftist though, but Pepe has been hijacked by stormfags.

Everyone longs for what he can't have.

Stormfags are radical leftists.

Hijacked by a minority? I see plenty of dumb normals spam pepe everyday -- certainly no stormfags. It's a common emoticon used on Twitch for christsake.

Is water hijacked by stormfags, too?

>windows boot is unorganized hell scape
>keep all my important shit directly under c:/ where hopefully windows won't fuck it up too much
>mostly just editing stuff and streaming assets

Meanwhile
>Linux boot is nice and minimal
>keep everything I have in nice segmented folders, archived videos, thumbnails, spreadsheets

I literally only use windows for "work", and I treat it like a glorified VM

but my linux system is already clean mr professor man

>totally whack

Hey, don't bully user for being old and using unfashionable expressions.

Fuck off christ fag

Attached: boomerfeels.png (1279x766, 320K)

SOCIAL DATA MINING ON Jow Forums
DONT FEED HIM RETARDS

Only took 20 years.

sorry, i dont use ntfs

redpill me on him

let's leave this charlatan in its Jow Forums ghetto

# e4defrag -c /dev/mapper/foo-* | grep Fragmentation
Fragmentation score 0
Fragmentation score 0
Fragmentation score 0
I'm fine, thanks for asking

Attached: 1530262659746.png (1412x939, 377K)

My fs isn't based on B+ memes from 80s.

closeted religious apologist who larps as a pretty decent shrink

I was thinking about reading his book, at least the chapter about cleaning your room.

my room is not clean

rummaged trough this site a bit.
interesting reads, so far

Attached: 1530498940413.png (500x573, 138K)

I found it fascinating. The author's an old school AI guy and a Buddhist, and you notice both influences, but I don't think you need to be Buddhist to get something out of his websites. (I did and I'm not.) He also wrote a great essay about how normalfags ruin everything without even trying: meaningness.com/geeks-mops-sociopaths.

because they are

Stormfags like to claim and rally under pepe but it was just part of a plan to distance pepe from normies.

>defrag an SSD
wut

Attached: what-are-you-crazy.png (552x361, 254K)

Different user. Interesting stuff...

>jp
>neonazi

Wew lad

Attached: 1503184086005.gif (550x309, 3.3M)

I feel like I got tricked into reading this guys book, while I'm reading it.

The first couple chapters are pop psychology and some pretty unarguable life advice. So far as expected. But then it turns into all this biblical gobbledygook and totally throws out the "rules" conceit. It's like he's just baiting people into hearing his ridiculous "archetype" theories that are apropos of absolutely nothing.

Time to defrag my SSD!

Attached: 1524749281250.jpg (320x410, 35K)

>Is water hijacked by stormfags, too?
Consider that people on this board unironically use water filters and believe that unfiltered water turn the freaking frogs gay, yeah.

Don't forget the -z option, f4m.

▲ ▲

That's literally his audience; mid-20s deadbeatish types who are doing nothing, and he's helping them actually make something of their lives

I don't give a fsck

heh

Attached: cleanroom.jpg (576x586, 53K)

lol

Wash your penis.

>Wintoddlers still have to deal with fragmented disks
lmao

I just defragged my ssd. What next?

Attached: gasp.png (1918x1078, 1.06M)

I don't have to :)
nice

Linux doesn't fragment disks

If we're talking ext4, it does, just at a lower rate.

how? my c drive is a fragmented mess.

The irony of this pic is that they likely did not have a father figure to tell them to do that until now. Remember, a lot of these people are coming from single mother homes.

>Jung
I take it you've never read anything Jung wrote. Jung was a total space cadet not some retard who talks about communists

You fail to understand the context of the picture. Peterson coherently apologizes for it because "he didn't know Pepe was a nazi symbol". Your hero is pathetic.

$ cd
$ mkdir oldstuff
mkdir: cannot create directory ‘oldstuff’: File exists
$ mkdir olderstuff
$ mv * olderstuff

done