KUMMY

KUMMY
WITH
KLOSSY

Attached: Screen-Shot-1939-01-16-at-12.35.22-PM.png (617x308, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Y2ZRx4KVaw
youtube.com/watch?v=_Z2InABqtbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T O A S T E D

cd code

Attached: girlsrqueens.jpg (1000x1000, 163K)

ls

I dont understand these "initiatives". like how women are given preferential treatment in chess for example, because apparently it's too "male dominated".
I had to close this video 30seconds in due to the overwhelming feelings of rage that almost made me pass out:
youtube.com/watch?v=7Y2ZRx4KVaw

LISTEN UP, BITCHES. anyone, I repeat, ANYONE, can take up programming (or chess) as a hobby. but it means you'll get most of the recognition from sitting in an unlit room, alone, no body looking at you / your clothes / your tits / your ass / your face / etc.

the thing people will judge you by, is the code you produce; not how sexy you look coding it

Attached: girls_choices.jpg (446x445, 30K)

@qrazyqudz she needs to join our startup.

Attached: 1488521468652.jpg (1024x967, 181K)

@gaessaki let's invite her

w-what do you guys think of my code? ;)

Attached: girlswhocode.png (652x669, 311K)

>I dont understand these "initiatives". like how women are given preferential treatment in chess for example
It's envy mixed with neo-marxism.

"Gibs me that"

STUPID KODEPOSTER

cd ../..

Is this actually real

user, I was told by a friend that you criticized my kode. I haven't been able to sleep for a week because of your unacceptable behavior.

I'm coming for you.

Attached: 482F814400000578-5275409-No_hiding_her_face_The_Zoolander_2_actress_confidently_stared_at-m-1_151612 (634x742, 54K)

Hey! I'm Karlie Kloss. In 2005, I got "discovered" and have been walking in the runway for the world's leading designers ever since.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Z2InABqtbo

>12yo american boys have bigger boobs than this human like stick covered with makeup
LMAO

How are you supposed to solve that anyway?
With a loop?

she is 6'2"

Attached: 1499703073190.jpg (779x1025, 207K)

Yes I solved it with a loop. Don't think theres a better solution, mines optimal.

She cant be serious

we need more blacks as well

Attached: get making.png (674x355, 319K)

Women who like to work on software and do programming just do it, if there is problem, they are not afraid to argue without telling scrum master about how you oppressed her but they are in so huge minority because they don't do it for trend virtual signalling but honestly because they want to do it.

Someone knows what the fuck the "startup" was?

>food next to laptop
disgusting

she's a butterface

for me

some people claim to like eastern girls but imo most of them look like shit.

actually doing explicit expansion of arithmetic expressions is usually the fastest

>some people claim to like eastern girls
She's not eastern European, she clearly has a predominant Nordic phenotype.
Hence the height, cheekbones, wide mouth, etc.

jeff or whatever is a closet rapist

You want me to join your startup, huh.
Let us see if you're worth your weight, user.

How about a koding match? The loser has to do what the other asks.

Attached: Capture.png (344x412, 292K)

Can't do that in C

finns are slavs

>LISTEN UP, BITCHES. anyone, I repeat, ANYONE, can take up programming (or chess) as a hobby. but it means you'll get most of the recognition from sitting in an unlit room, alone, no body looking at you / your clothes / your tits / your ass / your face / etc.
this is my dream job down to a T. people just leaving me the fuck alone

wat

>reddit spacing
>can't articulate properly
>can't make the difference between slavs and nordics/germanics
>HURRDURR 2/10 UGLY KNEES, WOULD NOT FUCK

fuck off mongol

it makes sense because it has a bound that stops you from using it in a way that would perform way worse than *

>finns are slavs
Genetically false, but irrelevant since she is not even Finnish anyway,

reported thread for Jow Forums posting, retards

t. karlie