Why does Louis hate Apple?

Why does Louis hate Apple?

Attached: 0.jpg (1920x1280, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AUaJ8pDlxi8
youtube.com/user/rossmanngroup/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit build quality and anti consumer practices. Only retards buy applel.

you know how boys tease girls they like?

Who's Louis?

>shit build quality
So you'd rather have a creaky old plastic thing instead of a rigid, sturdy, metal unibody MacBook? Okay, kid.

I use a desktop, with a metal case, what are you talking about?

my cats name is louis

>unibody MacBook

"Unibody" 15" MacBook Pro. Except it was made out of 2 pieces stuck together with adhesive. Not only that, it was so well designed with such build quality, the fan exhausting the heat these MacTurd Pros built up, was positioned to exhaust into the adhesive directly. End result: Computers falling apart everywhere.
- Lord and savior Louis Manletman

because he's smart

guy surely got riped once by mac, thats how applel ecosystem works, some ppl fall in the meme and when realise they just stop buying, but some just relax and let the iPennis go inside further and further... this is why you only betas gays and girls like apple.. in the case of luis, he just disliked that apple wanted to thrust inside his anus every fucking time

that was a good video

I autistically overdid this and now she has stopped talking to me altogether
>Feels bad man

Attached: e51c9795-0fbf-4488-802d-f4c9aea37517.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Just a quick YouTube search will tell you. There's plenty of it to watch and have your eyes opened in every video.

I'm talking about "shit build quality" and pointing out that MacBooks have superior build quality to competing laptops - are you really too dense to understand this? Do I really have to spell it out for you?

I'm talking about the aluminium unibody MacBooks, also I don't know who this Louis guy is.

Who is he? Some random wanker with shit opinions?

iSoy

When the 15" MacBook Pro had a frame with hinges attached to it instead of them sensibly being attached to a backplate, so they constantly broke like paperclips.
Apple experience and quality.

When the graphics chips were dying on all the Apple computers. Apple was forced to help by a class action lawsuit. How that worked? They put an Apple diagnostic disc into your computer to decide whether they may or may not help you, based on whether the test passes. Of course, it can't work if you don't have a fucking functional graphics chip.

"Unibody" 15" MacBook Pro. Except it was made out of 2 pieces stuck together with adhesive. Not only that, it was so well designed with such build quality, the fan exhausting the heat these MacTurd Pros built up, was positioned to exhaust into the adhesive directly. End result: Computers falling apart everywhere.

A1286 model with the 2850 board, which was failing because the sensors would keep the fans at 1000 RPM when FinalCut Pro was rendering and running a video for 20 minutes straight.

820-2915 board comes out. Throttling the CPU out of the box with no dust, at 70 fahrenheit room temp. A $2000 machine, throttling and functioning worse than a shitty $300 Acer at that time.

-~2010
iPhone 4 comes out. $600 phone that you could not hold in your hand without dropping a call. Apple is not at fault, it's your fault for not holding the phone correctly on your fucking face!!!

>your Apple computer is stolen
Apple service policy: Doesn't allow them to give the phone number of the owner to the FUCKING POLICE, when the computer is found, has the Find My Mac software and info, and is reported stolen!

>pic
theoutline.com/post/5052/apple-admits-its-computers-are-broken?zd=1&zi=rizdy6zs

Apple users: The wife that gets beaten daily by the husband, calls it "love".

Attached: 1530623552358.png (726x611, 419K)

Spell what for me?

He's a jew who doesn't own Apple.

Addendum.

Attached: 2016-10-17_115912 Apple.png (652x824, 125K)

More addendum.

Attached: 4 FUCKING YEARS LATER Apple.png (628x675, 141K)

Did anyone made a trashcan that accurately looks just like it? With apple logo and shit I mean

He doesn't.
He just hates some of the shit they do.
He's also given them a lot of praise when they do things right.

For example he praised Apple's fingerprint sensor and their security with it.
He was fine with the sensor being paired to the CPU and losing touchid if the sensor is replaced on iPhone 5S, since it's good for security.

He then shat all over Apple for bricking iPhone6 and onwards with Error 53 after replacing the same sensor and upgrading the OS.
Since THAT was bullshit.

2008 was nVidia's failure though - G80 was a piece of shit.

>So you'd rather have a creaky old plastic thing instead of a rigid, sturdy, metal unibody MacBook? Okay, kid
Gayyyyyyyyyyyyy

At least with an old plastic thing I can show a presentation without having to lug around box full of dongles

Replacing failing GPUs with same failing GPUs is Apple failure.

>nvidia+TSMC fuck up fabbing chips
>don't make the new parts pin compatible
>Apple's fault
This is why Apple doesn't use nVidia any more.

Both nVidia and AMD chipsets have been failing on Apple computers as a default design flaw nearly every fucking year on at least 1 device brand. It's down to Apple not having any quality control or at least intentionally pushing out flawed shit, and these design flaws are easily checked in most cases so far.
So it is down to Apple.

Because Louis doesn't have any job besides fixing computers.

Because Louis wants you to think that you are a rebel fighting the system when he does a botched job to a costumer.

Because Louis doesn't live off fixing computers, but from YouTube from Apple haters that keep watching his videos just for the nominal Apple hate and the competitors that keep giving him money.

t. butthurt Applecuck

so there are actual people beside neets here! you are not alone - I just lurk for some news, don't bother trying to reason with these rejects

- a senior dev with 10+ years of experience

So much butthurt lol

>so there are actual people beside neets here!
Applecucks are NEETs so of course they will be present. I see you are a fellow Applecuck my friend. 10+ years of street-dev experience? That's quite an accomplishment!

Attached: Apple User Social Class.jpg (1280x1280, 330K)

oh so you're the guy who never worked in IT? please clean the windows properly this time, also better hoover the carpet as a man, what do you think?

We fellow Applecucks don't have any windows to clean, nobody would employ us to do it my fellow cardboard-dev.
I understand your delusions brother.

Attached: Apple Virgins.png (662x1025, 518K)

flipping burgers must've gone straight to your head brother

Flipping burgers is a commonality of all us Applecucks my friend, for we need to afford an Apple device to feign status for jobs. But even that job went away for our street life has made our hygiene unwanted in burger flipping joints, and people won't even employ us as window cleaners because they think we already have better jobs due to our Apple devices being a status feint.
Alas. We even have to abandon Starbucks to afford an Apple device. I feel your pain fellow Applecuck brother.

Attached: 2018-07-09_175825.png (689x722, 523K)

I use a mbp, and you're wrong on every count, but I'm gonna address the build quality specifically.
The sturdiness of the casing is painfully average, and that's if I discount the cost and thickness of it.
It might've looked good back in the 2010s when laptops were still covered in plastique but (mostly cause of apple, I'll admit) virtually every new laptop is wrapped in aluminium nowadays. The real difference between them is the quality of the metal. The back of the macbook is so hollow you could use it as a drum, and the edges chip off if you drop it for more than a three foot distance due to the obsession with straight edges on the thing.
(still gonna use it for the touchpad and the screen)

fucking lol

Louis is probably one of the best critics of Apple products, going by his ability to fix the god damned things and have experience a small battle in the past against these people.

It's simple. He dislikes products that are not well designed for the price. He knows what's good about Apple. He doesn't straight up say "Apple sucks in every way possible" like some idiots around here who just want to follow a trend. He points out what's good about certain Apple products, what they provide, he even likes macOS to an extent. He's just in the business of knowing how poorly designed their products are and he points it out and shows exactly what's wrong with them.

At the same time, he does also criticize other companies, such as Lenovo, which he often buys from. He will criticize companies that compete against Apple as well.

I'd rather have a latop that won't shit itself after 2-3 years.

Imagine having a creaky old plastic thing that works most of the time, and after a few years, one of the components is fucked, you easily replace it (literal legos) for like 10-20 dollars, and you have another few years to go like nothing happened. I'd love that creaky shit.

He's the only person I've seen who actually has genuinely good and valid reasons for hating Applel

Apple-s business model is Louis' cheese.

> and pointing out that MacBooks have superior build quality to competing laptops

no point in arguing with mentally disabeled people

You wanna know what Louis thinks about Apple, look at this

I think he's pretty legitimate

Youtube celebrity probably. Lots of /v/ posters worship people on youtube for some reason.

because he thinks he's entitled to decide how a multibillion dollar company designs their computers so his completely dependent business functions well.

>if apple wants to make shit laptops, let them!
>t. faggot

If this multibillion dollar company designed their computers by fixing the dozens of fuckups he keeps finding on model after model, listed and described with workarounds, he would not have a well functioning business. Because these pieces of shit wouldn't continuously pop up with stupid "if wind blows in that direction the screen won't turn on" issues that the average person doesn't have the equipment or skills to fix it or their warranty doesn't cover.

>he thinks build quality is all about the exterior

>MacBooks have superior build quality to competing laptops
Shitbook can't even turn on the fans below 90 Celsius. They are literally cooking your jewtell cpeeu. So go buy a new one goy

I ignored girls whether or not I liked them and I would still be bothered by just about everyone.
You're not omni-important, there are other factors too.

>Because Louis doesn't live off fixing computers, but from YouTube from Apple haters that keep watching his videos
are you retarded? do you really think youtube pays well?
his videos are marketing, you retard

Small nitpick - A1278 started in 2008 before it was renamed 'Macbook Pro'

>rigid, sturdy, metal unibody MacBook?
There are numerous exceptions from this sentiment faglord.
youtube.com/user/rossmanngroup/videos
just a few:
- gap around touchpad lets it die from any kind of moisture
- VESA mound for iMac Pro is made from cumstain
- Macbook LCD assembly was glued and the glue was suffering each time you moved the lid
- endless flex damage problems in iPhones
- endless PCB design failures in Macbooks ranging from terribly insufficient capacitor dying in 100% of cases to faulty touchpad preventing Macbook from turning at all
- shitty keyboard in last Macbook, Apple already replacing it
- failing fucking HDD cable
- oh and they run fucking hot just to make owners happy before they are forced to buy a new laptop two years later

>also I don't know who this Louis guy is.
Your own fucking problem.
>I'm talking about the aluminium unibody MacBooks
Yep Apple call them exactly that.
timecode 03:30

Oh yeah, I love me some rigid metal that dents, it's sooo much better than that creaky plastic stuff that flexes and retains the shape when force is applied to it. A nice dented computer, that's premium shit right there.