I got hacked by some demons

I got fired from a company I started. The company became a cult after I left. I'm getting...threats to keep me quiet about it.
Now people are hacking into my email accounts (I can see people access my accounts). They let me know they know details of what's in my emails in very subtle ways. I've been collecting evidence.
All I've been doing is collecting the IP address and times and dates of access. This is the only place I know that may be able to help.
Who should I tell? What should I do?

Attached: tumblr_pbcujrV7ji1va87k2o4_540.jpg (540x694, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/gangstalk*/
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/"gang stalk*"/
washingtonpost.com/anonymous-news-tips/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus said "I will rebuild this temple in three days." I could make a compiler in 3 days.

dude, that wasnt weed.

Close all your social networks, that include your emails

Go to sleep Terry, you're drunk.

record everything, absolutely everything. keep it safe. when the time comes, visit a lawyer. don't release what you have recorded online though.

Nice blog

I think you should use a decent password.

>Who should I tell? What should I do?
You have to ask Jow Forums about this and you were supposedly able to start a company?
Also, this.

Fuck off back to /x/ you schizo shitposter. Take your meds and stop fucking up this board.

Use cock.li

archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/gangstalk*/
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/"gang stalk*"/

Cool it on the magic mushrooms, Steve.

Attached: 1528767182880.jpg (613x531, 36K)

You don't have to do anything. You've been hacked and now some people who don't like you are trying to play mind games on you. That's basically it. Unless you're actively talking about crimes you're committing or some bullshit like that that they can use against you in some way, they can't actually do anything to you. I mean you're not dealing with the CIA that can just make you vanish or something like that, its just people that've hacked your account and are trying to scare you.

Of course you might also be having a schizophrenic episode on top of that, that thing about the cult is very worrying.

>implying Jow Forums isn't already fucked

Please go back to

Also as some peolpe have pointed out, if you're a weed smoker its entirely possible that you've actually been sold spice or just weed laced with spice. Plenty of scummy dealers are real assholes about this stuff.

Still, like I said, even if you've been hacked you don't really have anything to worry about for real because all they can really do is play mind games on you.

That was never implied.

OP's off his meds...again.

Run over some CIA niggers

>Who should I tell? What should I do?
FBI

If this is true.

Make sure you take as much obvious proof on their wrongdoing, and the fact that they are a cult. Sacrifice yourself by taking them down. Even if you end up in jail, make sure these fucking demons don't get away with it.

Every time they scare someone into not ratting them out, they eventually try to get rid of the person even when he isn't going to spill the beans about them, so then they have gotten rid of him without him ever having done any damage to them in return.

Don't allow yourself to end up like one of those people who held back in fear.

>I can see people access my accounts
This is why you don't stop taking your olanzapine and carbomazepine.

Attached: leavejordanalone.jpg (500x415, 24K)

Some email providers give you a log of access time and IP

Do those providers also just give out access to whomever?

Dude is obviously schizophrenic his story is bullshit. He isn't smart enough to come up with a plausible delusion.

Just about all you can do is keep pointing it out until they just stop sharing it with people because it sounds stupid even though it seems real to them.

>Do those providers also just give out access to whomever?
If you see times and IPs that are not yours, then someone else is accessing your account.

Are you saying it's impossible to access someone else's data who has been in the same company?

Stop using bad passwords, stop downloading everything you see, keep anything you use updated, and use some fucking anti-malware?

why would they "let OP know they know, in subtle ways"?

Lots of schizo delusions will have an element of letting the person know without giving any proof. Everything is always subtle enough to appear normal, but just abnormal enough to be noticed by the person. Why? because its delusions and they're schizo, otherwise they'd admit to potentially being wrong, or their claims would be easily observable.

Are you saying someone that controls your email server is reading your emails?

Because that isn't hacking.

Install Gentoo.

>semantics
I'm saying he may be right that those people are reading his email. How they do it is irrelevant.

Also kys for being a tripfag
You may be right, Schizo's are paranoid usually, but not every paranoid person is schizo or lacks good reason for being so

Also the type of logs that you are implying exist would be authentication logs, assuming passwords are hashed, even as an admin they wouldn't be able to log in normally to view your emails, they wouldn't appear in the log at all.

Its fine if you want to make shit up to support your delusion but you probably realize you are doing it.

exactly!

Theres a big difference between using your imagination and thinking "woah, governments could be tracking me at every step, they could probably use some government technology to spy through the pixels on my screen or something, all those little dots, they probably can scan my mind, oh god, they can hear what I think!"

vs. using skills and knowledge of things to say

"woah holy shit the government could be tracking me at every step, using a hidden CPU within the normal CPU to spy, or using ultrasonic tones to track device usage and media consumption which influences how you think. My god they can basically see what everyone is thinking!"

Both sound similar maybe, but one is made and only exists in the mind, while the other exists in reality. There are cause-effect relationships linking everything together in reality, but in mental realities things often don't entirely add up.

Did you read op?
>I can see access by others
>All I've been doing is collecting the IP address and times and dates of access
Sounds like access logs by email provider.

bruh

I'm assuming the former to be true? Asking for a friend..

South Korean president was caught, proven and convicted of being a member of a female only cult that did their bidding and caves full of bodies were found of sacrificed people. They were also linked to the sinking of two ships full of school children.

OP, you should go to the press: washingtonpost.com/anonymous-news-tips/

>This is the only place I know that may be able to help

So they fired because you're an imbecile, right?

You have to have been employed to get fired.

Cults are a thing. Doesn't mean they have powers, means some people create them and others join them. See

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

Go to the FBI you schmuck
They are mostly mormons

A lawyer. I'm not sure if you have a case for the company stuff, but you can definitely get legal help for your personal safety.

heh

stop washing your feet in toilet water and take your chemo instead of retarded poojeet herbal "medicine"

using your phone connected to public wifi is just asking for your shit to get stolen

Attached: MY EYES.png (586x530, 278K)

interesting... steve jobs revived as a zombie, and tim cook and others have been reading his emails