Recommend me a good prebuilt PC/laptop that I can play light games like Fortnite/PUBG/WoW on and trade stocks with...

Recommend me a good prebuilt PC/laptop that I can play light games like Fortnite/PUBG/WoW on and trade stocks with. Budget is 600 Euro. Current PC is just dying after 7 years.

Please no "build it yourself" comments. I don't want to do that shit since it's not cheaper anymore.

Attached: 20180402171624_72532.jpg (1000x1000, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/dMczZR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Something with MX150 or GTX1050.

a laptop is a pc

You know what I meant faggot

pcpartpicker.com/list/dMczZR
build it yourself fren

Attached: bff.jpg (299x168, 12K)

Some Acer or Asus would be great at that price range

not necessarily, I'm not that guy, but I've spent the last 5 hours or so looking for a laptop that would fit my needs and the best I found is Zenbook UQ430UN with an MX150. However, since it's quite portable the thermals suck and the card gets throttled to shit. Then again for some reason it costs the same as other portables with an 8th generation i5/i7 so I'll probably get it anyway, because a throttled mx150 is still better than the intel 620uhd

/blogpost

how is asus build quality now, they were notorious for being total trash

don't get a laptop with Nvidia Optimus

So suppose I found a decent laptop but it has ddr3 ram, is that likely to be an issue?

They still suck but higher end vivobooks and mid range zenbooks are alright

Just get an Acer e15 or a low end nitro 5 and call it a day

whoops, I meant to say acer instead of asus

0/10 not even trying, fag
Good thing I mentioned the models too

chill, he asked about acer build quality

yeah, I wanted to ask about acer build quality, but I automatically wrote that as asus, I always unconsciously mix them up

>prebuilt gaming PC for 600€
You deserve the sufferage you are in for.

Oh, e15 is bulky and shit
Aspire 5 is alright, bulky but sturdy and no flex
Nitro5 is still bulky and a bit better but I hate its gaymer vibes
I own aspire 5 and my cousin has a nitro5
If the display is a priority then DON'T get aspire

Ok faggot then give me a better suggestion. I bought a 200$ Redmi note 5 and it works perfect so I don't see why 600€ wouldn't be enough.

again I'm not OP, but I've been looking into Aspire 5, however for a hundred more I can get a Zenbook UQ430UN with identical specs, except much lighter with a 14 inch screen, which sacrifices cooling and gimps the card, oh well, maybe I'll look back into Lenovo, but I hate that company with a passion

The most retarded comparison I've seen in a while.
Your comparison is so flawed I don't even know how to respond, this is so ridiculously stupid.
Anyways, enjoy your overpriced throttling shitbox that will struggle to run anything 1080p 60fps.

You still didn't give me a better suggestion you fucking faggot

pay more or be content with a lesser product, you're asking the equivalent of "how can I eat shit and have it be tasty"

Because I'm here only to laugh at you retarded nigger.

I don't know what you'll use it for
If your work is display oriented then DONT GO FOR ASPIRE

If I were you I'd probably wait a few days till some reviews arrive for Lenovo 330s and then select between Lenovo and uq430un

Chinknovo y530

get an acer nitro 5 if you can find it on sale somewhere, dont if its full price

Thanks will have a look around.

No. I think laptop ram is cheaper and you can always upgrade it.
Granted, if your laptop is designed in a way to make it so you can't upgrade ram or your HDD, it's not worth getting in the first place.

I upgraded my 8yr old Laptop's ram a few years ago and it was dead simple. I can't believe RAM prices have skyrocketed since then.

how do i get into trading stocks OP

>bought Acer Aspire model because it has all the specs I want (1050ti, i7, 1TB+156SSD, 8 RAM) for under $1000
>Don't even play new games, just like to emulate PSX titles, watch movies, and use Photoshop occasionally
>it's fast, lightweight, fairly quiet
>Think I've finally found the perfect laptop for my needs
>Stops working literally within a week
>All other laptops with these specs are $1000-3000
Why is buying a laptop such a shitshow

Attached: 1492409022801.jpg (920x613, 42K)

>acer
also if it broke down within a week why wouldn't you just get it replaced

Those are not “light games” by any stretch of imagination and most inexpensive laptops will throttle after a few minutes of gameplay

Because it's honestly easier at this point to just get a refund and buy a different one

Gaming on laptops is a mess. Just build a PC or buy an all-in-one if you're retarded. If you really need a portable device for work/etc just buy a ThinkPad or a cheap Dell.

no.
do your own research.
fuck off.