How do we stop the botnet menace?

How do we stop the botnet menace?

Attached: Usage_share_of_web_browsers.png (600x600, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We cant. Cucks, gays, and degenerates destroyed firefox.

this, unfortunately

We obviously couldn't since Chrome is not at 60%+

Explain.

we don't. also lol@firecucks

just run firefox version 50.0.0

>Safari above FF

just end it all

I like FF but holy shit chrome is so much faster.

procure an alternative that doesn't suck

This would take some time, how long do you have?

I was surprised to discover that Firefox never held more than 20 - 30% of the browser market depending on whose measures you go by.

Firefox was never good.

You have to remember that most computers are run by idiots who don't care about browsers. Not that them being idiots and apathetic to browsers is correlated, it's just that both are pretty good majorities in society.

Also I think it's pretty stupid to use a graph that counts mobile browsers. It's not the browser's fault you're on a botnet if you're using the phone in the first place.

Imagine if Firefox stopped being a pile of shit every other time it's updated

ungoogled-chromium + umatrix
all I need in my life

I use firefox since early 2000s and I still use it.
I hate those fags in mozzarella foundation so fucking much that I wish they go bankrupt.
>wah would you do then, jump to chrome.
No, I'll end up in w3

>ungoogled-chromium
Is there such a thing?

Chrome is where it is because of malware-like opt-out bundling that set itself as default and an aggressive advertising campaign.
If not for this and modern Mozilla's incompetence IE and Firefox would be much higher.
Firefox is much better now than it has been, but Mozilla got better far too late.

github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
take the red pill, neo

So if Firefox/Chrome/etc... are such dogshit, why haven't we made our own fucking browser?

Attached: 1530473858349.jpg (307x300, 13K)

I permanently switched from FF to Chrome today.
FF kept crashing my display driver for some reason.

I hate Google and I hate Chrome, but even I use it now.

sorry furryfoxcucks but chrome/chromium is just better
and this comes from long term ff user

And where is brave? It's like Firefox but better. I use it daily for mobile.

I don't understand, we just did. Isn't the SJW basically mining user data and selling it to SJW organizations?

Attached: 1530209523303b.jpg (480x365, 48K)

I was surprised to see it was that high honestly.

Enough. I want to be mad, fill me in.

Attached: 1511623917043.png (271x420, 50K)

this

It's simple. We kill the javascript.

Safari is really the 2nd most popular desktop browser?

Attached: 1530390328730.png (285x260, 107K)

I don't get it either. I'm guessing a new generation of laptop users began with mac and never bothered with any other browser. Furthermore, Safari is """"optimized""""" for mac.

Safari is a good browser if you don't care about extensions, webm, and 4k on youtube.

>even a spineless numale with no ideals use google products
shocking

Someone tried to make NetRunner time ago

Attached: about.png (1301x380, 133K)

God I fucking hated high school.
>"oh romeo oh romeo, where art dau romeo"
fuck outta here with all that nerd shit, I need to fucking pay my rent and bills not be a fucking nerd

Attached: 1529493371290.png (661x570, 137K)

Is qutebrowser botnet, Jow Forums? I find it the best of browsers out there if extensions aren't needed.

too many idiots using too much software
no one wins, not even google in the end

ungoogled chromium?

I moved from Firefox to Chrome and then moved back after a whole year or two.
First I went to Chrome for the convenience of google sync but then I got fed up with being data mined. Also FF 57 was out and I wanted to try it, and it was good.

No, you idiots, look at the part of the graph where it is indicating mobile users.

The fuck you think the iPhone uses?

ungoogled chromium benchmarks faster than everything else

Google's smart prefetch means it will always be faster. They can guess what you actually need to navigate to and will render it in the background so when you click its instant.

Like anyone's browsing webpages on their iphones you fucking mong. There's an app for literally every service they use. I bet half of them have never even touched Safari.

>Google's smart prefetch

I disabled that shit and it's still faster.

The practical gain in responsiveness isn't going to be shown in synthetic benchmarks.

Also your opinion.

You're right, it must be hundreds of millions of people using Safari on their Thinkpads running Vista.

lol literally just turn off the power

>highschool
>pay rent my bills
Really? My hs period was equally depressing but fuck man. Now I pretend to care about my privacy on the internets.