Why aren't you using the most comfy os user

Why aren't you using the most comfy os user
It truly just werks

Attached: images(4).jpg (300x168, 5K)

Antergos is better

Because Ubuntu Studio it's comfy as fuck and Mint is based off Ubuntu. Literally a placebo layer.

Mint is based.
>Work on CentOS all day.
>Last thing I wanna do when I get home is have to fuck with my own machine to get it to work.

I do
and it does
but shitposting about it aint gonna get anons to install it.

Isn't CentOS supposed to be low maintenance once setup?

Mint 19 removes the tracking of (((ubuntu)))

Yeah, it's super low maintenance, but I have to constantly fix the ETL shit on our database boxes.

I do.

Attached: shittoposto.png (1440x900, 332K)

Ubuntu studio comes without (((tracking))) or just remove it with apt from vanilla ubuntu

How is OpenSUSE these days?

But, But, but, muh hyper configured arch/i3 autistic setup makes me feel /comfy/ and FUCKING NORMIES can't use my shit.

At what

because i can use cinnamon on a less bloated distro

it just werks

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 5.33.31 AM.png (498x186, 26K)

>Treating "M" as an element instead of "any metal" like IUPAC/ACS guidelines suggest
This upsets me.

Are you creating this thread every day?

linux mint is pretty comfy
but FreeDOS is more comfy :)

What tracking?

Leap is great for systems where you want stability, like work laptops

half of my software don't werks on it

I'm still using 18.1. Want to upgrade but I'm afraid I'll break it.

Cause it didn't werk for me

Linux mint is a shitty frankendebian whose dipshit dev team can't even keep their website from getting hacked.

Because Windows has win in it.

Attached: 1304035361513.jpg (408x272, 11K)

the dev team is obscenely lazy to the point they can't even be assed to make sure things are secure. You have a 50/50 chance that a new release will have some cryptominer or worse in it.

If you want "comfy" (cinnamon) just get cinnamon for Ubuntu. No reason to get Mint, it's just shoddily put-together crap for people that literally don't know any better (complete linux newbies that can't even spend 5 minutes research an OS before installing).

macfag here, idk how the fuck you could possibly say HS werks. Downgraded to Mavericks last week and my shit has been so much more stable, HS I had to reboot at least 3x a week because of how buggy shit was