Jow Forums, how do i trick tinder? Its seems fucking impossibe

Jow Forums, how do i trick tinder? Its seems fucking impossibe
I want to use a throw away facebook(impossible)
I want to use a fake phone number(impossible)
Wat doooo

Attached: 1200px-OpenBSD_Logo_-_Cartoon_Puffy_with_textual_logo_below.svg.png (1200x781, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

help.tinder.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003338323-Can-I-sign-up-without-Facebook-
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tfw i never signup for tinder
The botnet wants me to be sexually frustrated

Reeeee respond

Why are these impossible bro?

Cause facebook wont ever let me sign up with a throwaway email. Facebook only allows the top domains like gmail, yahoo etc

When i sign up for gmail, it asks me to verify phone number. I tried everything, no luck. Im not gonna use my real one.

Facebook needs gmail, gmail needs phone number, tinder needs facebook ans phone number + verify

Ree

OpenBSD is a meme
>Filesystem
default FS doesn't even support SSD TRIM, and I don't think OpenBSD supports anything modern like ZFS or BTRFS.
>Security
"Only two remote holes in the default install!!!!!!!"
Yay!
I hope you realize that this literally only applies to a base system install with absolutely no packages added. In other words, not exactly representative or meaningful towards... anything really
>Sustainability
A few years ago, OpenBSD was actually in danger of shutting down because they couldn't keep the fucking lights on. How could anyone see this as a system they could rely on, when it could be in danger of ending at any time?
>Standards-compliance
"B-But OpenBSD is written in strictly standards-compliant C! Clearly that's better than muh GNU virus!"
So you're not allowed to create extensions to the standard? You should only implement the standard and nothing more? Keep in mind that this is nothing like EEE, as the GNU extensions are Free Software, with freely available source code, as opposed to proprietary shite. People should be allowed to innovate and improve things.
If you're gonna be anal about standards-compliance, then why let people make their own implementations anyway? Why not have the standards organizations make one C implementation and force everyone to use it?

Attached: thicc.jpg (442x293, 28K)

you can definitely trick this retard that's for sure lol

I just want to get on tinder

Attached: 9cfd1b2838c51c4827de7a9409009b1d.png (420x420, 335K)

if you're a yank aren't there disposable numbers?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ITS NOT FAIR

FUCK TINDER FOR USING FACEBOOK
FUCK TINDER FOR ASKING A PHONE NUMBER

Attached: 1439231730377.png (665x662, 422K)

>Facebook only allows the top domains like gmail, yahoo etc
Try signing up for outlook. You don't need a phone number but you do need another email address

just meet women irl losers

Uee YandexMail. Sometimes it goes dead after a few days, because for no reason they say your account may have been hacked, and you need a phone to unlock it, but it gives you time to make the account and verify.
All botnet accept it because it's huge in Russia.

Buy a 2 dollar burner sim you faggot.
Also, no one on tinder will be impressed by your botnet paranoia, don't even bother.

REEEEEEE I WANT STACY GFFFFFF

Does facebook accept yandex and outlook?Tfw i got 4 (yous)

user:tinder=cow:slaughterhouse

Tinder is too harsh, really.

Idc
Idc

>Buy a 2 dollar burner sim
I never heard of this

You obviously don't know what you are talking about. I wish I never knew.

Did some stacy crush your ego?

How anonymous do you need to be? I mean you could just make a new yahoo or gmail address and then use a google voice number to verify I imagine?

Its not about being anonymous. Its about using an email that will get through facebook. Then i need to get a phone number to verify for tinder.
Tinder just needs a facebook and phone number for verification

test

You need facebook for tinder?

i'm now convinced that this is a bot

are you going to use a facebook with a fake name?

sup uggo
get some proper pictures taken

Yeah i guess. But not on tinder.
Or does facebook and tinder use same names
You never used tinder before?

Don't sign up for Tinder, then. There are alternatives. OKCupid for example lets you sign up with any email. Or just make new throwaway Gmail/FB accounts (they're gratis so why not) and get a burner SIM card.
I'd advise you to stay away from online dating as a whole though. if you are male. The system favors the females and you're not going to have a good time unless you're well above average looking.

But all the thots/upper middle class stacies are on tinder.
I don't think stacies are on okcupid

>Or does facebook and tinder use same names
isn't that the point?

Just use your phone number
help.tinder.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003338323-Can-I-sign-up-without-Facebook-

Then no, i guess

Ok where do i get a fake phone number

Attached: 220px-Dennis_Ritchie_2011.jpg (220x289, 18K)

Just use your real one? Why do you want to hide your phone number from tinder?

Maybe google voice would work, but not sure if texts come through and that is how they verify I bet.

>Why do you want to hide your phone number from tinder?

Cause fuck that shit.

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 47K)

Google Voice has texting, I ported my number to them awhile so I could avoid ever having to port again.

>gf
>tinder
HAH enjoy being cucked by tyrone and chad in a couple months.
Fucking s@yboy betas.

>But all the thots/upper middle class stacies are on tinder.
They are. And so are all the Chads, Brads and basically every other male on the planet. They won't choose you unless you stand out (in a positive way, obviously). Standards are way high. And don't expect to find a long-term gf there.

Yea, i'll "stand out".

Guys i used a fake number and it worked
How long do i have to wait?
Its been 3 mins now, does this take an hour?

FUCK TINDER
FUCK EVERY SINGLE FAGGOT ON Jow Forums THAT SUCESSFULLY MADE A TINDER ACCOUNT
FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEE

Talkatone on Android. Use a throw away email. Thank me later, nerds.

Attached: 5f7.jpg (680x680, 37K)