What's the best service for uploading photos...

What's the best service for uploading photos ? I won't be using google photos free unlimited option because I want my pictures to maintain it's full quality so i don't mind paying.

I'll be using these services to upload my pictures and share an album for people to see.

Attached: 578x206xonedrive-vs-google-drive-1.jpg._xny1f7.jpg (578x206, 10K)

Mega

fpbp

here
I was working on a project to automatically create an account, add a 15GB IMG file and then add it to a virtual RAID configuration to split my data over many accounts. I couldn't seem to get it to work but if anyone has any ideas please help me

Though I did manage to get IMG files into a raid config, accessing them virtually seemed too much of a chore, especially when megacmd doesn't support multiple accounts

Nextcloud

Ah! I was hoping somebody would say this. What's the cheapest way of getting storage for nextcloud (assuming selfhosted)

Azure blob storage

Sounds good. How can I trust Microsoft not to steal my shit

Encrypt?

Azure is Enterprise not consumer trash. Also free $200 credit for a year on first sign up

Sorry that was a stupid question

Will look into it

Flickr.
1Tb, made for photographers.
There are options to avoid pictures being downloaded.

As for sharing, you can share lower quality google pictures anyway, nobody needs your 24 megapickles picture. People are happy with 1MP pictures displayed on their browsers.

FYI, I share 1000px long side pictures because people just repost your work without asking. They don't deserve the nice version.

+1 for flickr

Is there really that big of a degradation in quality using google photos?

>Yahoo
EW
That's almost as bad as Microsoft or Google.

>I won't be using google photos free unlimited option because I want my pictures to maintain it's full quality

I will.
I have unlimited uploads at original quality because I didn't buy a shit phone.

I have no issues with OneDrive, but I only use it because of windows phone back in the day. Automatic uploading was never an issue.

Flickr has been sold to smugmug.
We don't know where it's heading.

Think about pictures that weight 20MB or more.
Onedrive space is quite limited for that hobby.

it comes with a Tb too

free azure, like every 'free' cloud service, limits your traffic, which makes it nearly useless.

You can buy for original quality on Goygle Photos