Preloaded hard drives

Afternoon Jow Forums

I'm looking for a place.. forum, message board, Chan, website.. that sells pre loaded hard drives with movies / series.

Obviously I own the original copies of all the movies I want backups of. Obviously. So get bent with the white knighting.

There's got to be a place?

Also I'd throw it in a locked down, air gapped box initially to check for anything shady being pre loaded along with the movies / shows.

Attached: 1530105073350.jpg (584x511, 243K)

That's how piracy worked back in a day during pre-high speed internet times.

You would get warez on DDS tapes, in my case most of those came from Hungary.

y tho

It would be really nice to have the option. Select a size drive, select a series or movie set.. buy it, wait for it to turn up.. even on thumb drives..

My internet is average, my country is a nanny state shit hole and I just cannot be bothered configuring newsgroups

Okay how would I go about starting something like this?

remote seedbox? private trackers?

download yify torrents, throw on cheap usb/microsd, sell for profit?

Where do I sell

OP, are you retarded or only pretending to be?

Attached: 1479534898257.jpg (411x292, 17K)

He has a good point motherfucker.

Attached: 550AE928-8520-4498-8099-41DED21E30C0-25451-0000191AEB322284.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Just buy an empty drive and rip all your legal copies to it :^)

Why does this kid's old ass Nintendo with square 2 button controller look 10000x more comfy than the shitshow PlayBoxStation LiveSwitchGold shitshow excuses for consoles we have today?

Probably a .onion marketplace or just sell it via PMs on some forum somewhere. You'd need some way of keeping your identity secret so as to not get sued by rights holders.

because it is more comfy. nostalgia doesn't hurt either.

I bet you are. You fucking paedophile.

People that are forced to use satellite internet and pay per MB because they work in remote areas, like off shore oil rigs, sea transit, war zones, China, etc.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a paedophile.

And someone gonna deliver your disk to the war zone

yes

Attached: You-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg (311x311, 25K)

there are services that do literally that.
they load up harddrives with movies, music, pictures, and news and send it to our soldiers in iraq

The Air Force is literally the Army's postal service. The enemy's too, if you consider the delivery of munitions.

Attached: 080.jpg (550x633, 34K)