Razer appreciation thread

Razer appreciation thread.
After a bunch of horrible $40 mice from steelseries, cooler master, tt esports and Logitech I've decided to give the deathadder 2013 a shot.
Best decision ever! I genuinely wonder what's your guys problem with razer. If their other stuff is anything like the mouse I bought, I'm a fan

Attached: 1497440968.7849_3_o.jpg (600x600, 69K)

Nerds

I'll look forward to the "guise you were right about Razer it's broke already" thread in a few months.

That's why.

It's one of the best mice until it breaks in under a year for a number of known reasons.

t. Deathadder 2013 with a dodgy scroll wheel owner

The only razer product i use (that isn't broken yet everything else just broke) is their utility backpack.

So basically like every other mice. Np tja is to warrenty

Cool blog!

Their RGB mousepad so far is my favorite

Enjoy your double clicking after a month

>for a number of known reasons.
it's a plastic piece of shit held together with clips.

>So basically like every other mice.
I used my G700 from 2010 to 2018 until both buttons started double clicking and/or releasing after some much use.
I ordered new switches and until they arrive I unboxed the G700s that I bought as a backup 1 year ago.
I will replace the switches of my G700, and the G700s will jump into its box and weight patiently for the next 10 years.
>hurr durr you bought a $80 mouse
Yeah, it's been $10 per year the cost, plus $1 for the new switches.

It has problems with breaking, good thing I'm a lucky owner for some reason and mine still works perfectly though honestly after 3 years I don't know how much longer that will be the case

adding onto this, I remember owning a blackwidow (older one) and it breaking pretty fast so I could believe razer just having dodgy quality in general

It's the best mouse you'll ever use until you install its drivers. Then you'll realize you should've bought a DeathAdder 3.5G (original or replica).

>I genuinely wonder what's your guys problem with razer
Here's my story:
>Buy DA2013 when it comes out
>Great mouse, but uses software to change settings
>Update comes
>New software that spies on user and settings are no longer saved on the mouse
>You must run their shitty software at all times
>It's windows only
Fuck Razer. The literally removed a feature to shove their cparware.

Imagine shilling this hard, possibly for free

lol delete this

I used a Deathadder 2013 since it came out, and the scroll wheel broke on it's own in 3 months. I just aquired a Logitech G502, my only complaint is that the mouse is way too small in surface area compared to the DA 2013. I'm still using the DA 2013 without a scroll wheel.

Why don't they just remake the 2012 Mamba with the internals of the 2018 hardware? Feels way better than any variant of the deathadder

enjoy a broken scroll wheel after a few weeks

>Best decision ever!

G502 best mouse

>Enjoy your double clicking after a month
This is so true it hurts.
The deathadder is so fucking comfy though I cant find a good replacement

>I genuinely wonder what's your guys problem with razer
The thousands of dollars worth of razer-branded broken hardware I've seen replaced over just a five years period.
Not mine, mind you, but roommate's.

While I'm still on my $5 mice from the 00s and it's not even beginning to show signs of age.

I have a Razer Abyssus. It started double clicking after a year, but then it went back to normal. The scroll wheel is flaky but mostly works. Still using it because after Logitech went to shit I just can't find any good mice anymore.