Big phones suck so much, how do you use it?

Big phones suck so much, how do you use it?

I had a 4.5" phone, ideal size, fits completely in your hand, in your pocket, you can reach out all of it with your thumb, light size

It was too old and I had to change, got a 5.5" phone now, it's terrible, impractical, unnecessary, heavy, too big, I won't get used to this shit, it's a shame things are going this way with the industry, I literally don't know how so many people use this shit, phones were supposed to be practical, helpful, mobile, not turn into retarded exaggerated notebooks

Before you say anything, I'm 187 cm tall

Attached: file.png (220x251, 138K)

I use an axon 7 and have used an HTC fuze and iPhone 4s as well

Big phones are fucking way better than that tiny shit. Either accept you're retarded and .01 percent of people agree with you or get a dumbphone

Phones aren't made to call and text on anymore they do much more and tiny screens don't work for that.

I guess it's about preference.

Mark my words: the next "big thing" in the mobile phone industry will be super small, "minimalist" phones that can only call and send messages.
Stuff we've never had before.

Mines 6" and I got used to it pretty quickly.

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (640x480, 66K)

You must be a NEET.
But iPhone 4 and 5 are like 4" which I agree is too small, phones should be between 4.5" and 5"

You should be watching movies or playing games on a fucking phone first of all

Xiaomeme?

>Before you say anything, I'm 187 cm tall
>... And my penis is 4 cm long

shouldn't
Fix'd

According to who ? You? I can take a phone in place of what I used to have to have laptops for. Just because you dont use 90 percent of what your phone is capable of doesn't mean all of us are so wasteful.

You don't even need a new or good phone. Go get an iPhone se or something.

>how do you use it?
I don't.
Fell for the 5.5" meme and it was fucking awful to use with a single hand, still rocking my Z5 compact.

Moto G1 4.5" master race, though i much prefered my Razr V3.

I'm not retarded enough to buy a phone that doesn't get updates, so no.

install lineageos

That shit already exists and it barely has a marked.

>imagine being this handlet

Attached: 1530996459487.jpg (511x509, 36K)

I'm on Android P.

LineageOS is based on AOSP and is a buggy crap fork with no support that's always a version behind.

Just wait until Applel releases its iPhone Micro. Just wait.

Gooks use them with two hands, basically like a tablet that can call. Good thing there's applel.

>needing to be bleeding edge on a phone

>no support

Factually untrue. I got an update 6 days ago.

5.2" master race.

Using essential, size of 4.5 phone with 5.5 screen.. very comfy

The more I see who uses big phones, the more I realize only manlets use big phones to compensate.

>an update 6 days ago
I probably got an equivalent update 6 months ago.

If you want to call a buggy fork well supported because you can flash a new build...

Imagine the pipeline is AOSP in this and Xiaomi etc are the dirty people at the end.

Attached: SemenShipment.png (652x896, 216K)

>gets called out and moves goalposts

What are you talking about retard? On an axon 7 and literally dld the update rebooted and was done.

I use a 4S (iOS 6), it's the perfect phone. It is also peak smartphone design.

Attached: serveimage-5.jpg (1500x1500, 176K)

why are you fags replying to a retarded tripfag

Pic related is what real up to date Android looks like.

shhhh its ok, you know better now.

Attached: Screenshot_20180710-063351.png (1440x2880, 96K)

FUCKING HANDLETS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Attached: 1506326066872.jpg (258x245, 12K)

That doesn't prove your false statement about Lineage being unsupported.
I get that tripfags are retarded, but at least try.

>I had a 4.5" phone, ideal size, fits completely in your hand, in your pocket, you can reach out all of it with your thumb, light size
>It was too old and I had to change, got a 5.5" phone now, it's terrible, impractical, unnecessary.
Smells like someone has hands the size of Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180710-214024__01.jpg (1080x612, 124K)

Well stores usually have phones available so you can handle them if you want brainlet. I have the LG V30+ (6 inch screen) and it is fine to use with one hand. Stop being a limpwristed handlet or at least think before you buy next time

It's not a matter of thinking, EVERY phone is this size now except iphones

Yes it does. Post that update on LineageOS, if you can't, it isn't supported.

Agreed though with my 4S I could do things more easily with one hand. But you learn to adjust.

Also just out of curiosity why the fuck would you think Android devs porting to the latest API would fire up LineageOS to test?

They wouldn't.

XD

Attached: muhnips.png (354x528, 205K)

Get an iphone then you normie

>a fork being supported means updating a split second after the official updates
God you're retarded.

Yeah... if I try to do shit with one hand on this one I always feel like I'm about to drop it.

Never had that problem on the Nexus 4 and only very slightly with the 5x.

>split second
Dude I've been on Android 9 for 4 months.

Also you probably won't even get that version of the API on your Cyanocuck bastard of a rom until next year.

Its fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1b0.jpg (1024x752, 93K)

Yeah bro those 170 gram phones really fucking heavy n shit

Better order a onions bottle opener

>Tripfag that shills against custom ROMs.
>phaglet phone with chrome on it
Why am I not surprised?

Just FYI been on battery two days, it says charging because I plugged it into my laptop's usb2 port which hasn't done shit.

Bleeding edge in this case means taking advantage of the latest play services and battery app that automatically detects sources of battery drain.

Inb4 some xposed root hack greenify suspend shit lmfao @ ur "support"

Attached: bleedingedge.webm (720x1440, 885K)

>using play services
Point discarded.

>unironically eschewing the one thing that makes Android usable

>it's the perfect phone.
No, it's not.
>It is also peak smartphone design.
Umm, no, it's not.

Bleeding edge? Everything in your webm has been in MIUI for like 4 fucking years.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-10-07-22-42-999_com.miui.powerkeeper.png (1080x2160, 105K)

Maybe dont be a fucking handlet?

/thread

That shit isn't even remotely the same.

It doesn't know when an app is misbehaving and can have background privilege revoked without negatively impacting UX.

MIUI probably won't have this for at least a year.

There is another part of MIUI that identifies apps draining excessive power, the only difference is that you must manually restrict the apps... Much like you did in the webm restricting the McDonald's app.

Both my xiaomi phones have routinely produced 10hrs SOT. When I got my redmi note 3 pro in 2016 I already had all this.

Not even close dude.
I can open The Mcdonalds app, switch to something else and then switch back and pick up where I left off with the Mcdonalds app.

It won't run in the background, your shit either force closes it or removes the apps ability to send notifications or whatever the fuck else lol.

The main difference being that mine doesn't break shit and its usable, yours is a hack.

>being a handlet
>blames it on the phone
>still buy and use it anyway
Even for a bait, it's retarded
>I'm 187 cm tall
Chink girls and even those 5' asians do it just fine. You just have manlet hands

Whatever dude, I set this shit up for my apps a year ago and I just straight up end 2 full days with 20% battery left on my $200 chink phone. You can think you have something special going but other people have had it for years.

I can also restrict the McDonald's app background activity, disable notifications and have it stay open in the background, or did you miss the description of the "restrict background apps" where it specifically says it won't close the app?

Maybe in another 4 years you'll finally get a fucking firewall built in and brag about that too?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-10-07-37-06-400_com.miui.securitycenter.png (1080x2160, 198K)

my phone is 6" but has a 4" screen does it still count as big?

>McDonald's app
Jfc do you weigh 300 kilos?

Dude they have $1 dollar for any sandwich deals on there occasionally.

You can get those crispy chicken with bacon pico and guacamole on an artisan bun for a dollar. Who the hell wouldn't take advantage of that.

It says it removes notifications, doubt that does much, the actual restrict it specifically says it closes it.

No offense but I don't think I have hit 20% since buying this beast, even with over 3 hours of screen usage across multiple days.

No. I have the app because I'm frugal and use it to get shit like $1 large fries. Hopefully nobody actually pays full price for McDonald's. I'm actually 6'2" 180lbs and quite muscular with low body fat, and I do 50 squats a day infront of the TV waiting to be summoned as Spear of the Church.

Mcdoubles are very good food value for gains.

People who care about their health? Don't forget the Brawndo, it's got electrolytes

I'll tell you that I have NEVER seen a notification for the McDonald's app or any other app that's on restricted. I don't even know if that app even sends notification.

Have you even used MIUI?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-10-07-50-06-028_com.android.settings.png (1080x2160, 87K)

I P H O N E 5 S
P
H
O
N
E
S

asians put rings on the backs of their phones so they can hold and use them more easily

Attached: keitai_129-8593_2_large.jpg (480x480, 27K)

American version has free fries every friday.
XD

>People who care about their health? Don't forget the Brawndo, it's got electrolytes

I'm perfectly healthy, contrary to what sheeple dipshits like you think, McDonalds doesn't make you ill.

Attached: tard.jpg (1024x512, 71K)

lol tard see my post

New Android has a much finer notification control that is more intuitive to use.

If you swipe away certain types of notifications it will literally say, we noticed you usually dismiss these notifications, would you like to hide similar ones in the future?

its the lack of a proper diet that makes people ill, mcgoy can be part of a proper diet if you dont unbalance it by ordering a fuckload of salty and fat shit (which some people do at mcgoy).

This. Delete the thread OP. Anything past this post is completely pointless arguing

None of that should even matter because when you install the app you should automatically be toggling how you want it to act and leaving it. When I installed the McDonald's app I restricted it instantly because I knew I did not care to have that shit running at all. There was nothing for Android to "learn" because it's already done.

Can you customize the notification style for each individual app?

If you wanted to, you could make the McDonald's app vibrate, make a notification sound, or activate the notification LED. If a certain app vibrates by default on notification you can disable just that one portion of the notification. I did this for discord because I got sick of @everyone.

So you are saying salt and fat are bad for you because you can eat too much of it, causing health problems?

Did you also know that not eating enough salt and fat also causes health problems?

Lets all just state obvious shit and bash McDonalds as unhealthy for no reason whatsoever.

Tell you what, go for a jog at the same time two different days, eat a big mac or some other "bad for you" food a few hours before your run and see how it effects your time.

Attached: macfag.png (217x233, 5K)

I guess no one makes

mcdonalds is unhealthy because it's processed food from bad ingredients. wheat is unhealthy, boiling fries produces carcinogens, the meat is probably packed with antibiotics. no amount of running is gonna undo that, you tripfagging brainlet

level up dexterity you dimwit str fag

I was agreeing with you my dear. Honestly I dont really understand your hostility, Ive seen you here before and really wonder why you spent so much of your time and energy just on bashing people online, so why?

What the holy fuck are you babbling about?

Its 100% whole beef that's been fucking grilled and they put it on enriched white bread, same shit you would get in any grocery store.

It's literally no different from a burger you would make at home, christ.

mcgoy complies with local laws, like every business. What you're describing is illegal in the country I am currently living in so I honestly am not too worried.

wheat, exactly. one of the more unhealthy foods you can eat. carcinogens in fries, possibly meat too. most likely GMO all over.

it should be better outside of the US, yeah

As someone who worked at McDonald's this is false. The ingredients are horrible and the meat is like a pink slime that smells awful. You can get better ingredients at the grocery store for less than the McDonald's garbage.

They are made that way so they can fit a huge battery and say that their phone can last a day without charging. But the screen resolution is so high that any heavy app will struggle to run if it doesnt have a 8 core cpu and 6gb of RAM. Also will need to use a 2 amps charger if you want it to charge in less than 2 hours.

GMO doesn't have to be bad my friend, most things we eat have been genetically manipulated and this was true even hundreds of years ago (for example, corn used to be a wheat till all the breeding was done). This is called appeal to nature.

never forget the food additives in mcdonalds, btw

Now that phones are bigger, it finally became feasible to have a portrait orientation keyboard that doesn't feel cramped. It's pretty perfect

Attached: key2.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

yes, but GMO should be tested more still before being fed to the masses. have there been studies about the effect of GMO over decades in humans? and yet we're eating it. some GMO might be ok while some other isn't.

the antibiotics in the meat however definitely aren't healthy.

>the antibiotics in the meat however definitely aren't healthy.

Penicillin is produced by one of the most common molds that exist, people have been ingesting it long before you had to worry about it being in your fucking chicken breast.

It quite literally isn't going to make you sick.

I don't even know how to begin responding to you, I'll just leave you alone with your delusions

shit, have they been released yet?
I was so waiting for them until I got annoyed that no releasedate for europe where given, so now I dont know if they are even here

You have no idea (either of you) what you're talking about. Feed additive antibiotics work by causing gut microbes to increase short chain fatty acid production using a sub-lethal (to the microbes) dose. Furthermore, common antibiotics used (e.g. nosiheptide and other thiopeptides) can't even be absorbed by livestock due to greasiness and thus act locally on the bacteria; they aren't absorbed and distributed systemically.

t. chemistry PhD

>I don't even know how to begin responding to you,
Probably because you are parroting stupid shit you heard without understanding anything.

If you actually knew what the fuck you were talking about you would know that the small amount of antibiotics you ingest from eating a portion of meat aren't enough to adversely affect your health.

I was literally talking about injected antibiotics and antibibacterial washes they use on eggs to prevent salmonella. Either way the shit isn't gonna hurt you directly.

>650€ on amazon
Ok, will just wait till prices drop, not gone spend that money on a middle class smartpone

Key2 is releasing now, price will probably drop soon, just like with every other blackberry phone.
Tbh I expect it to go down to $400 in a few months which is reasonable

have you also studied biology or read articles that debunk the drifting of antibiotics to the meat? if not, a chem degree doesn't make you an expert.

either way there's all the additives and the rest piled into these meals, and there's good reason to not expect it to be healthy. there are many studies proclaiming the unhealthiness of processed food, macdonalds is processed if anything is.

>cross-pollination-breeding =/= DNA manipulation

So this is what it's like to be a brainlet.

How did we go from this to this

This is what happens when a burger shows off his micky d app on his phone.

Some fatty got triggered by the mcdonalds app and had to call out that canadian guy.