I hate Jow Forumsshitters so fucking much bros

I hate Jow Forumsshitters so fucking much bros

Attached: So Many Triggers.png (1200x797, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/71338506/
youtube.com/watch?v=zgJWBr1u9-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me too, I hate them almost as much as I hate niggers and women

Jow Forumssharts worship women so you're definitely not one of them

you're still a pos tho

Kek knew I should've said jews instead of women
>Jow Forumssharts worship women
Wouldn't be too sure of that chief. Not a regular there but I'm pretty sure Jow Forums is only second to here in terms of women hatred

it's called being a beta bitch

they worship women who says conservative things and are presumed to be conservative, taylor swift with photoshopped maga hats was a regular thing during the election

they are the most pathetic humans alive

Attached: CktYQ7RWkAAHWgt.jpg (929x1167, 122K)

1 group is at risk of being attacked by an angry criminal mob, other group is at risk of being offended by speech

really makes u think..

i don't have a problem with Jow Forums, i think it's because i'm not a brown or female or trying to protect them.

proud boys sucker punch people and run to the cops immediately after

stop acting like you're not a pussy bitch

Proud boys isn't a right wing group you fucking idiot, it's literally led by a gay guy.

>being attacked by an angry criminal mob
What are they called now? Brave boys or smth?

Gavin McShitface is not gay

Oof sounds like someone got BTFO

Attached: 1520862870485.gif (450x800, 1.28M)

Nice proof you got there. There's multiple video evidence of ANTIFA pulling shit like that but nothing on the Proud Boys

I don't know who's more annoying Trumpfags or SJWs

then go back to redbit or some other internet hugbox, you butthurt, crybaby nigger

>antifa
>protected by cops

cops are literal brownshirts you dunce, they are the real nazis and proud boys and inbred retards with signs are glorified cheerleaders

Attached: fascism.jpg (1055x1759, 258K)

good falseflagging fellow Jow Forumsack

Jow Forumsack is not a word

/poll/shit, Jow Forumstard/, Jow Forumsclit, Jow Forumsscum

use proper pronouns please

>Proud boys isn't a right wing group
What the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: proud boys roger stone.jpg (960x720, 111K)

>Gavin McShitface is not gay
Stuck a butt plug up his ass
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/71338506/
and kissed with Milo
youtube.com/watch?v=zgJWBr1u9-c

>Proud boys isn't a right wing group you fucking idiot
lmao, this delusion

that's definitely not what being gay is, sheltered religious fuckface

Proud boys are a jewish creation just like Antifa. Their purpose is as a reliable foil for Antifa. Just remember that the Jews control all sides in any fight.

Just remember this is what mental illness looks like.

Attached: 1527019630003.jpg (1024x573, 85K)

this is what it looks like to be the 0% internal monologue NPC

>repeats shit he heard on Jow Forums
>his only response is to invoke Jow Forums memes

you are a preprogammed bot and the saddest thing is you got brainwashed by the lowest iq people in the west. you are a part of the world's lowest iq cult. that's a hell of an accomplishment son

Attached: 1526561716753.png (600x857, 193K)

you just found out Jow Forums was the bad in an update, along with the functions to make fun of with no actual arguments as you stick to the script.

the jews are bad mmk

>pic
>reee why wont the cops let us attack people

Attached: (You) attention.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

>you have no arguments
>says person who's only argument is screaming about jewish people and naming shitty memes

one day you will evolve the capacity to see the world in a nuanced way and stop being a sheltered retard. then you will hate them for what they did to your brain.

This faggot actually thinks tha Jow Forums worships women instead of calling them tradthots whenever theyre posted by a beta orbiter.

Get a fuckin load of this faggot

Cops let proud boys attack people all the time. This weekend gavin was running around with a sword on a public street and the cops were protecting him from counter protestors because he is part of the establishment. Of course it doesn't really matter. America is over.

Attached: proud boys gavin sword.jpg (909x768, 113K)

>knows nothing about politics
>joins the Jow Forums hate bandwagon

Attached: 1537307780894.jpg (684x529, 76K)

you can't escape it. you retards seek validation above all. you are like the boomers who vote just to spite their family who hate them for their racist views. secretly, deep down you wish they would just accept you but you live in misery.

Nah senpai, I enjoy life and my family and work. Im only here to laugh at pathetic turbovirgins like yourself. Youre so easily dissuaded by females that you let your wife and mother give you your political beliefs. My family comes to me when they arent sure about politics.

>cops
>"real nazis"

Imagine being this fucking retarded

Attached: 1538794344326.jpg (680x401, 33K)

how else do you describe an extrajudicial part of society that freely performs absurd acts of barbarism, racism, forces political agendas, and all around acts like literal brownshirts?

In America the cops are fairly redpilled. I can see why a libcuck might think that they are "nazis."

Attached: cops retweeting richard spencer.png (900x580, 135K)

It's really sad seeing Jow Forums people, it's like seeing people in a cult cause you wanna help them but theyre too far gone from reality to reason with

I would describe them as Anti-"fascists"

Attached: 1d199d462017bbd5dcb9d16235a6c9e3_XL.jpg (1200x856, 632K)

You should honestly leave this shithole. I let it corrupt me now I'm endlessly stuck shitting on them forever. It's a curse. I feel the need to attack Jow Forumstards at all times because I've been in it. Leave while you can. Live your life.

That's kinda pathetic of you. You sound like you're suffering from a legendary case of trolls remorse.
Just leave and let them waste their time

Attached: Incredulous - Newt Gingrich.jpg (447x296, 36K)

Safe spaces implying impeding freedom of speech dumbass.
When you start physiy attacking someone it's a bit different.
Also antifa gets fucked up by right wingers. Dunno what you're talking about. Police are there oncity orders, time and time again, right singers step up and take things into their own hands. Pic related

Attached: 65CB19FAF0E14DE8A6074E95DF4D8934.jpg (1024x682, 94K)

I can't because they're everywhere online. They spam youtube section constantly. I'm trying to watch my majority report clip and they're there. And I know where they came from. Again, just leave. You're gonna end up being as insane as I am after a while.

Lefties can't meme

Attached: 1524619823981.jpg (696x423, 35K)

This. Feels good to know that we are going to fight the establishment even more. Can't wait until the right wing takes congress. Fucking faggot leftists.

Attached: watch anime234.jpg (900x1200, 211K)

>get btfo on pol
>cry on r9k
the left cannot meme lel

I'll never stop opposing you and fighting you. As long as we're sucking our own dicks. I will always be there, shitting on you and reminding you you are the lowest form of life.

They think the blue wave is a thing
The blue wave just washed over Florida, if that's what they mean

Attached: 1524623480918.jpg (2008x1308, 210K)

This; trying to imply alt-right violence is better/worse that antifa violence is retarded.

Cops are there doing their jobs. They have opinions, too, and some cops are fucking retarded. Every job has retards with shitty opinions. I've worked with soldiers who I could believe were even allowed to hol a knife nevermind gun. Cherrypicking them out and blaming the whole group on them is intellectually lazy.

Not him but I hope you keep trying dude

Attached: 1524626467552.jpg (780x444, 68K)

This. Just look at this cringe shit.
>nardo
>muh muslims
>muh israel is bad

Leftists are cucks full stop.

Attached: naruto palestine.jpg (898x767, 114K)

>Jow Forumssharts worship women
what? pol hates women almost as much as r9k

Palestine is blue pulled af idk why you'd avatar the last Airbender as one of them

They hate women who disagree with them. That's about it. As soon as a woman says something they like she might as well be their aryan queen.

Is Gavin McInnes gay? I literally remember him making fun of Milo Yiannopoulos.

the fucking irony

one day you'll stop believing everything just flows good and naturally or whatever it is and realize the world is nuanced? the jewish people have a deeply ingrained culture of self reliance. they belong more to their jewish communities than they do to the countries they are in. this is because they've been discriminated against for a long time for being money lenders (a sinful practice in christianity). them being the only ones allowed to make loans made them rich though, to the point where they were financing kings. these jews families are still extremely wealthy and powerful today, the rothschilds for example. with the industrial revolution, jewish people had both the capital to start up factories and a culture of only hiring each other. by the end of the 19th century they were getting into media, still more tied to their communities than the countries that their companies were now important parts of. all this leads up to today, with jews in control of the banks and the media as well as being significant portion of the uber rich. i'm not even going to go far back into history like it's some ancient conspiracy, the jewish culture has literally dominated us. hating jews is not as irrational as you want to make it look.

10/10 pic for a bait user
good job

No he's just a boomer. Seriously though why are boomers so much more redpilled than any other generation? Gavin is a cosmopolitican fucktard but even he is willing to put down to protect western civilization. Meanwhile guys with actual political power like Kushner only care about their precious little ethnostate. What the fuck went so right with boomer?

False equivalence. The Left want to be protected from confronting ideas and words. The Right, like everyone, want to be protected from physical violence.

Only an NPC could see an equivalence between ideas and words, and acts of physical violence.

Attached: 1538882862916.png (548x1266, 195K)

This. We have only ever "attacked" leftists because they were violently opposing us via the ballot box. If they weren't trying to steal money from us in the form of wages and taxes we wouldn't have to fight back.

Attached: landlord34.png (1164x792, 1.51M)

Woah an actual human being I wanna gut in public

or a bait post, whatever

Attached: Abolish_Capitalism-logo.gif (509x517, 37K)

political cartoons are great because they almost always reveal completely how batshit insane and out of touch people are.

I have a feeling they wanted to show the hypocrisy of the right but what they ended up showing is how anti-freedom of speech leftest are. If the guy needs that kind of protection in order to protest... what is he defending himself from? Why would they be there? Because his freedom of speech outrages a group of people so fucking hard they turn violent.

>Cops let proud boys *defend themselves* all the time.
FTFY kike

Attached: 1538181527691.jpg (510x450, 43K)

Is this the first time you wanna gut someone? Jow Forums is full of them.

>Jow Forums worships women

Attached: laugh.png (3160x3254, 1011K)

you're violent because you're wrong.

This guy really deserves it tho. Even by Jow Forums standards he's beyond subhuman

>Conservatard talking about violence

So you agree that the collaborate with police then? Good to know that you understand that proud boys are part of the pro-capitalist American liberal establishment.

Blockading is a physical act and restraint of trade. So is damaging vehicles.

you don't see right wingers whining about how they want to gut lefties, because they're not getting btfo by lefties

politics is the last step taken before violence. that's what it's supposed to be anyway. it's a civil discussion on topics you greatly disagree upon. once you concede you can no longer even have a civil debate is when violence comes it. there is nothing illogical or hysterical in taking the next step

Right back atcha, subhuman. I want the heads of every Antifa scumbag on pikes over the Golden Gate bridge.

>So you agree that the collaborate with police then?
Nope. They're protected by the police, who attack them from marauding anarchists.

in a democracy once you concede you're not supposed to fight people over it. gotta love them republicans for holding up the standards of democracy for us in these trying times.

They're getting better. Jow Forums seems less Jow Forums infected than it did in 2016-17

because they have the police for that, a glorified personal army. they are killing people daily but it's not really political because you don't consider it to be.

>US
>democracy

it's a representative republic sweetie. which is why the current president had less people vote for him than his opponent and kavanaugh got on the supreme despite most people being against it. us doesn't give a flying fuck about democracy.

>The government won't let me murder children and get shit for free civilly so I'll scream and break shit

Attached: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY.jpg (301x490, 26K)

is this really how it works in the left wing fantasy world? the cops are an army they are fighting against for freedom? except when they are taking your side in a rape case right

>niggers
>people
>original

Attached: 1536896609915.jpg (300x290, 34K)

>implying that changes my point
the idea behind us voting is so that we don't have to fight each other. just can't help but notice republicans were extremely civil when a democrat was in the white house.

>I'll never stop opposing you and fighting you.
You will when I put you in the ground, you commie lunatic.

Attached: 1539309865088.png (332x321, 119K)

no they weren't lmao. they broke the record in trying to impeach obama and literally denied him a supreme court seat in the most undemocratic way imaginable. they lost their fucking minds as soon as obama was elected and went full on fascist.

Why does Trump protect antifa so much? America is dying and all he is doing is whining about Kanye and Israel.

Attached: antifa only makes them strongerI.png (643x697, 494K)

i see, so republican politicians aren't civil for being political, but democratic voters are civil for putting on bandanas and throwing smoke bombs at other civilians.

Antifa only does make us stronger though. Unite the right was a honeypot and we realized that.

republicans don't have to worry about a person army on the ground since they already have one. they also don't give fuck about democracy as we've already established. there is no need for the m to be uncivil. they are already ruling with an iron fist.

The violence of the left is in their words. I feel personally threatened whenever they want a """living""" wage for teenagers at mcdonalds and so want them to all fucking die. Trump needs to get his act together and eliminate these pests.

this is probably the same person who rants about jewish conspiracies not being real.

just be quiet you dipshit

jews are not a monolith they are individual people. israel is a far right travesty. Jow Forums only hates jews because they want what they have. kill every single one of them either way.

This is a pretty bad thread lmao.

>Antifa only does make us stronger though
>he says as pretty much everyone associated with the alt-right continues to get BTFO
Yeah brah I totally believe you. Trump really needs to make it illegal to "deplatform" people but he won't because he is a crypto-kike.

republicans aren't a monolith they are individual people.

they hold the same values almost unilaterally and vote the same way regardless

that's exactly what the jews are too, was my point. can you see even see 3 feet in front of you you retarded hypocrite?

>pretty much everyone associated with the alt-right continues to get BTFO
But that never happened, user. Please stop consuming onions and lugenprasse.

yes. george soros holds the same values as bernie sanders. dennis prager holds the same values as sam seder. just shut the fuck up. there is a name for the fallacy you're engaging in but I'm too drunk to think of it.

I keep seeing you guys saying that Antifa attacks people first but I've literally never seen any video or evidence that this is the case. Maybe it's because I don't watch far-right media that makes stuff up about them.

things can be deeper than surface level. you're a retard for thinking cops are an anti left army though.