In Search of Gaming Mouse

What is the bestest gaming mouse, wired only please. I have G502 and 803 but they are too big for my hand.

Attached: 1526545574614.jpg (500x428, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V4lqxQL1x4U
indiegogo.com/projects/ninox-astrum-lightweight-modular-gaming-mouse-computers#/
youtube.com/watch?v=mRCybR_UZco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I meant G903

Lol handlet

I have your pic related, it's bretty gud except the scroll wheel might fuck up within 3 months of use, but that's fixable if you look it up

>HELP ME Jow Forums MY HANDS ARE TOO SMALL!

Fk2. Perfect mouse, particularly if your hands aren't huge.

MX518 for life mutha fukr

Thanks guys for input

Yah I am like PRESIDENT donald tramp

Fuck off underage

I have that mouse as well. I've been using it for about a year and a half now and the only issue I've had was that recently it's been occasionally registering 2 clicks instead of one when I left click on something

How are your hands too small for a g502? I have totally normal sized hands and if anything it could be bigger.

try the g203, its cheap enough that you prob wouldn't regret your purchase if you don't like it. its like 22bux new. also it's basically on par with the gpro

youtu.be/V4lqxQL1x4U

note: the g203 and the g102 are the same mouse

I've had a Razer Diamondback ( the original one ) for 10+ years now and absolutely love it. All of the newer mice feel too busy. Plus it's just small, simple and works for what I need it for.

ITT fatty hands

>g203
Thanks I will look into it now

handlet
Legit saw vids of 12 year old kids using a g502 comfortably
Dont know what to do for you, gaming mice are that size or larger, or at least the ones i know of

okey

Literal children can use those, what the fuck is wrong with your hands, we're gonna need pics

How the hell is the 903 too big? A child can use it

>G203
>22bux new

>tfw it costs ~45 euros here (~$55)

m45 raptor

Can't go wrong with an Intellimouse

Attached: intellimouse.jpg (300x190, 7K)

zowie ec2a

I'm not sure where Europeople buy their hardware, but I just checked amazon.de and its 35eu there which is about 41 USD. still not bad for a good mouse

stupid

buy it from korea on ebay. it's cheapest there.

Can vouch for the logitech g302. Superb sensor and great for small hands or claw grip.

I wanna talk about this. The small communities discussing it are full of nothing but positivity and that's fucking worthless.
indiegogo.com/projects/ninox-astrum-lightweight-modular-gaming-mouse-computers#/

Attached: astrum-07.jpg (695x715, 57K)

It seems underdesigned as fuck. The base is wide, it has hard corners even in the renders (i.e. by design), and this presentation video is fugging unbearable.
youtube.com/watch?v=mRCybR_UZco

Attached: astrum-04.jpg (1200x630, 70K)

zowie ec2-a

G502 is the best mouse. Don't get that mouse in the picture, it has fubar lift off distance and tracking

>adjustable sensor position
why

>gaming mouse
Jow Forums is for heterosexuals only

eeeww

G403 wireless

m65 pro is the best.

I used to use logitech mice but this one seems so much better. Wouldn't mind if it was a bit bigger tho.

>g502 so big

get a g303

>a mouse needs more under-engendering by more moving parts in order to increase points of failure in order to get more shekel from the goy.

>Be OP
>2018
>Likesto buy gaymur aesthetic

nope

Just get a zowie you faggot nigger raised by a single mom with no real skills or ability.

Recommending James Donkey 112s, played battlefield with it, very good.

palm grip fucking sucks on the glaive its too high of a mouse coming in at nearly 2 inches off the ground, it should be noted that i also have 7 inch hands but still yet i cant imagine that to be very comfortable with anyone

Posting here instead of making a new thread

So I need a wired mouse with at least 4 thumb buttons 6 maximum. Hopefully with a competitive gaming sensor. Who makes something like this?

It seems like everything out there either only has 2 buttons or those ridiculous 12 buttons.

Attached: logi.jpg (1500x1260, 143K)

Are wired mice a meme? They perform just as good for the avg Jow Forumsamer bro as a wireless one and no annoying cord to worry about.

I need a mouse big enough for my hand, the G502 is still too small and my pinky hurt all the time, was thinking about the naga trinity but the thing is 100 euro

GPro is godsent. Literally the best shape available.
Otherwise just choose a mouse that has 336x sensor and good build quality and a shape that suit your hand.

I think were at the point that wired and wireless have the same performance

I dislike wireless mouse because I hate recharging and they're generally heavier because of batteries

g403 if you're a chad
g203 if you're a manlet

Eww handlets

Attached: 51TM-3P8Y7L._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 53K)

get it on chink sites and get a free mousemat as well. beware though, its only comfortable if you like ambidextrous design and don't palm grip.

> Hopefully with a competitive gaming sensor.
Closest thing is rival 600 at 3 buttons

Otherwise G700s, rival 500, or so-called "moba" mice, but since none of them have an FPS focus they almost all have laser sensors. Good ones (usually), but it's not the best.

I'm a handlet too and after abusing the Amazon return policy to fuck I settled on a rival 310.