Apple

youtu.be/LwEInwvFbwk
Apple BTFO

Attached: knowledge_graph_logo.png (302x302, 10K)

iTODDLERS ON SUICICDE WATCH

leReddit le tech tips
Jow Forums is 18+

t. angry boomer his youtube channel has 8 subs

This is a good thing. If Apple changes its ways it will be the literal best company in the world.

this, apple could be great if they made better hardware for a better value

Attached: 2000px-Apple_Computer_Logo_rainbow.svg.png (2000x2200, 81K)

Nobody above the age of 12 cares about youtube subscribers and nobody over the age of 18 uses YouTube, much less has a google account.

my 50 year old dad has a google account and streams music thru youtube

Same

>thinks just because him and his small circle of two people doesn't do one thing means everyone else doesn't do that one thing

>exposes Apple's bullshit
>educates the masses
>talks about right of repair bill drawing masses to Lousi's channel
>teams up with Louis in the ultimate BTFO of Apple
BASED.

Dementia is a bitch, my condolences.

>with a combined 400k views of kids and people that just don't like apple

>rossman and wendel videos coming soon

Attached: 1464070817295.gif (211x203, 1.06M)

Linus' fanbase is all kids

surprised he hasn't done fortnite clickbait 10k pc shit for views

Nothing happened the first video because that's his user base, kids who don't even have the money to buy their own shit

Attached: ltt.jpg (1318x648, 124K)

>How it is possible so many people don't get this?
Appledrones that's why. To the Apple drone Apple can do no wrong and they will not try to rationally comprehend the situation, Apple is God, and if they design a product in a bad way it's the person who bought it's fault, if they design software that is designed purely to box you into them and keep you their hostage that's a good thing. The kind of devotion to Apple only exists in religious fanatics like ISIS outside the Apple world, the Apple cultists will even blame themselves when their poorly designed garbage fucks them.

>Apple is complete garbage finally becoming a common viewpoint of normalfags

About goddamn time

For me, It's Austin Evans.

>Linus is actually doing a video with Wendel and Rossman
Absolutely fucking based.

Attached: 1522594923607.jpg (950x1424, 129K)

Attached: 1530969595134m.jpg (1024x995, 158K)

It's hilarious how butthurt the people on the Apple fan forums are about this video. It's like they're actually incapable of accepting any criticism towards their favorite company.

Attached: 1528891130333.gif (400x276, 716K)

It's not about liking Aple, it's about pissing on their shitty hardware and shady practices
I've shared Louis' videos exposing Apple with over 60 people I work with in real life.
Most of them are spreading the word and they sweared not to buy anything from them ever again

Please kys

MACTODDLERS BTFO