NPCs are REAL - Milgram proved it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

We can estimate that NPCs are 65% of the population.

Attached: npcsoy.jpg (680x367, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/kotaku.com/how-the-npc-meme-tries-to-dehumanize-sjws-1829552261/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>gob gob
> npc are humans too
> you facist
> gob gob

raises the question, how aware are NPCs that they are, in fact, NPCs?

Attached: 20181014_063224.png (325x458, 75K)

>libs are this fucking pissed at the NPC meme
you know what ?
Forget my contrarian posting, this meme is the shit.

>”YOU ARE A FASCIST AND A CAPITALIST REEEEEEE!”
Literally a low IQ NPC talking out of its ass.

They truly only say what they are programmed to say.

>stop dehumanising people
>you're just a Caucasian

Why do people always take NPC to the worst place. NPCs are still people. The amount of controversy over this meme is bizarre.

>your own species
NPCs aren't human. Sorry.

Attached: npc tv1.gif (192x221, 3.7M)

He who smelt it dealt it.

>how aware are NPCs that they are, in fact, NPCs?
ever try to tell a girl about tech or economics?

>The amount of controversy over this meme is bizarre.
it's because they know what they are and you're angering their algorithm.

by definition, they aren't.

Why is there no npc thinking emoji yet? Ima make that change

Attached: 1511183922419.png (600x600, 79K)

All females are npcs

I hate to break it to you but the NPC meme is a fraud, every human has a certain cognitive ability, concsiousness and ability to formulate ideas and opinions. There are no automatons out there, of course some people are more engaged with the world around them than others, there are people with mental conditions and illnesses that impinge upon their abilities to think with clarity, but aside from that tiny insignificant anomaly everyone is pretty much just like everyone else, some are smarter and some are dumb as a rock, some are imaginitive and creative and open to new ideas and experiences, others are closed minded and set in their ways but none are NPC's.

This wqhole meme is very odd and somewhat sinister imho, the way it just sprang up out of nowhere and is being relentlessly pushed tells me it's fake as fuck.

So we're allowed to take their skin and eat their fingers right?
Asking for a friend.

NPCs are real, but Milgram was a kike, like most (((psychologists))).
>Milgram, who was Jewish,[6] was born in 1933 in the Bronx in New York City,[7] the son of Adele (née Israel) and Samuel Milgram (1902–1953), who had emigrated to the United States from Romania and Hungary respectively during World War I.[8][9][10][11] He was the second of three children.[12][3] Milgram's family was affected by the Holocaust, and after the war members of his family who had survived Nazi concentration camps, and bore concentration camp tattoos, stayed with his family for a time.[13]
>His Bar Mitzvah speech was on the subject of the plight of the European Jews and the impact that World War II events would have on Jewish people around the world.[3][14][15] He said, upon becoming a man under Jewish law: "As I ... find happiness in joining the ranks of Israel, the knowledge of the tragic suffering of my fellow Jews ... makes this ... an occasion to reflect upon the heritage of my people—which now becomes mine. ... I shall try to understand my people and do my best to share the responsibilities which history has placed upon all of us."[15]
Don't accept shit like the Milgram """experiment""" blindly, psychology isn't even a real science.

Attached: NPC.jpg (444x1024, 55K)

except that they don't. lurk around and see the plebbit threads discussing not having an inner voice.
They can't in to prayer

According to Dr. Pierce 90% of the population are lemmings so I will go with that.

>Caucasian as fuck
Yay! He means me
>grad student
Ohhh! Fucking NPC’s spoil everything.
His rant at that point meant
>I am a student and as an NPC I assume everybody else is a student also. I can envisage no other possibility.
>fascist

Attached: 200F8069-3787-4EAD-8F80-BCA61DBC282A.gif (278x285, 184K)

Hi is the weather good today fellow citizen

Attached: 1539430485042m.jpg (1024x932, 82K)

Must start making these memes , its very true.

Maybe might make them aware how droned out they are

>everyone is pretty much just like everyone else
NPC detected.

Wow that’s a lot of words for a robot, someone needs to program spellcheck into your processor though

>Dehumanizing NPC gets triggered about being dehumanized and in turn dehumanizes political opponents on the internet.

Never forget these NPCs want you dead, your children raped and enslaved if you even have any, and they think it's funny.

Attached: 1539375252545.png (300x400, 191K)

>liberals can only repeat the same bullshit
>not NPC's

>NPC meme is dehumanizing, you racist sexist homophobic white man.

>I hate to break it to you but the NPC meme is a fraud, every human has a certain cognitive ability, concsiousness and ability to formulate ideas and opinions. There are no automatons out there, of course some people are more engaged with the world around them than others, there are people with mental conditions and illnesses that impinge upon their abilities to think with clarity, but aside from that tiny insignificant anomaly everyone is pretty much just like everyone else, some are smarter and some are dumb as a rock, some are imaginitive and creative and open to new ideas and experiences, others are closed minded and set in their ways but none are NPC's.

This wqhole meme is very odd and somewhat sinister imho, the way it just sprang up out of nowhere and is being relentlessly pushed tells me it's fake as fuck.

Attached: 1539482144127.png (465x312, 55K)

The NPC meme thing is hilarious, just because of how triggering it seems to be to certain folk. That it makes sjws and the left the most mad makes it even better.

The state of all this drivel. They get hysterical about the slightest thing. Unbearable NPC bastards. They know it’s true.
google.co.uk/amp/s/kotaku.com/how-the-npc-meme-tries-to-dehumanize-sjws-1829552261/amp

>In 2012 Australian psychologist Gina Perry investigated Milgram's data and writings and concluded that Milgram had manipulated the results, and that there was "troubling mismatch between (published) descriptions of the experiment and evidence of what actually transpired." She wrote that "only half of the people who undertook the experiment fully believed it was real and of those, 66% disobeyed the experimenter".[20][21]

Yes fellow NPC things don’t happen.
Not unless a the TV says they do.
Did you see that sportsball game?

My thoughts exactly, I was getting tired of it until leftists like above and shitaku starting reeing out of the blue

reddit in a nutshell

He was trying to prove that Germans were genetically evil and found instead that everyone is.

yas big black man played with the ball it was great

Attached: 1539483266749.png (460x338, 65K)

You can finally see it.

>you are an enemy of to (sic) your own species, and basically a complete shitbag person
>dehumanisation is bad

Every single time.
>He later wrote to a friend from childhood: "I should have been born into the German-speaking Jewish community of Prague in 1922 and died in a gas chamber some 20 years later. How I came to be born in the Bronx Hospital, I'll never quite understand."[16]

*Classic

Attached: 87C54E0B-B2D5-43AC-9B5D-048B6F87FFEA.png (1125x2436, 776K)

don't worry OP's pic...NPCs aren't really living and they're barely human.

I'd take 2% off for psychopaths and sadists that either willingly chose to inflict suffering or just didn't care. Probably well within the margin of error for such a test though.

Stop dehumanizing other people, you are no different from them.
᠌᠌ ᠌ ᠌\ /
᠌ • ᠌ ᠌ •
᠌ ⎳
᠌᠌ ᠌ ▬

I am unable to conceptualize what this could possibly be about. Help reddit.

Attached: 1539482947018.jpg (125x117, 3K)

Except he didn't prove that everyone is evil. He showed that kikes are duplicitous snakes that will lie and use (((social science))) to push an agenda

>Insert confused response.

Attached: 1539476351119.jpg (672x684, 36K)

>npc
>thinking

They seem to misunderstand how we feel about NPCs. We've known about it all along, but we don't care, because they are our friends, loved ones and co-workers. This forced meme started because (((they))) know we are close to awakening the NPCs, then their control shall be washed away in a sea of blood and righteous anger.

>So we are in complete unanimous agreement that we are all identical individualists. Hooray. Now let us call all things not if the NPC facist and Nazi.

Attached: 5F67CB3A-025E-42EA-8C36-B6A7A37577BD.png (1110x1534, 226K)

> Why is there no npc thinking emoji yet?

Attached: 1539436038615.jpg (900x563, 34K)

>...you are a facist...
>....you are a capitalist!
LMFAO

Milgram's experiment, as most of the psychology pseudoscience (including the NPC paper) was proven to be bogus: no reliable recreation occured.

do you actually have a critique of the study's methodology besides "oh he's a kike"

Not exactly exhibiting your scientific prowess right now buddy.

>H..hey, only we can dehumanize people because our cause is (((good)))
Lmao fucking NPC faggot

NPC's were always real.

Attached: npc explained.png (1080x4000, 3.08M)

What was the agenda? That Nazis were innocent?

NPC meme posters belong on Reddit, this shit is stupid.

Go learn to suck your own dick if you wanna shit post.

Nice try, NPC. See here:

>if
*Of
Fucking Apple changes words that aren’t typo’ed. Also it unlocks when I pick it up by recognising my face so I don’t need to tap a pass code in to unlock it. I keep imagining every time I lift it up that there’s a little oriental NPC squinting at me through the camera to see if it’s me or not.

Listen to psychology but not psychologists.

Top fucking kek

>oh no they are pointing out how I think like a group thinking robot that's incapable of original thought and not being a conformist puppet of the system bawwwwwwwwwwwww this is just like nazi germany

Holy fuck (((they))) are so triggered

There's no such thing as nazis. You might as well be saying the government of north korea during the war was "Gooks"

And here is the outsider shill.

what would an oriental npc look like? just three horizontal lines?

▬ ▬
᠌ ⎳
᠌᠌ ᠌ ▬

I actually managed to get the head of my penis in my own mouth in middle school when I was young and flexible but I doubt anybody will believe me

Attached: IMG_2453.jpg (1920x2529, 782K)

Libs are outraged because they are NPCs incapable of doing anything other than projecting. They want to have the monopoly on dehumanization whether it's murdering babies or rationalizing political violence by calling the other side monsters.

Guys what’s the best NPC test that you can perform on yourself? I keep hearing having an inner dialogue but the most I do is talk to myself when I’m alone. Does that count?

Schizo here. I would rather be an NPC.

Can we use kill phrases to shut down their algorithms?
Like in Deus Ex?

I think that's the next step in meme warfare.

Most psychology is bullshit. And it tends to be used more often than not for manipulation. Case in point is the NPC meme we have right here. Some blog post on internal monologue led to the creation of the meme. I think that's one reason (among many) that they're getting so triggered. Because we're doing the same shit they've done for decades and using (((psychology))) against them.

An old model NPC will flat-out deny they are a NPC.
The new model will conspicuously & disingenuously suppose that they might actually be NPC themselves, because the first thing an NPC would do would be to deny he or she is an NPC.

>brightabyss
>lel i'm so deep and like, udnerstand everything

Attached: 1538795601520.gif (645x773, 41K)

>We can estimate that NPCs are 65% of the population.
>Three individuals took part in each session of the experiment
are you retarded on purpose or just pretending?

NPC makes journalists angry, cool.

Attached: a73.png (680x597, 187K)

Hypocrites.

This.

Attached: 1449293660483.jpg (575x556, 39K)

>cognitive ability
weak correlation to non-npc. computers have cognitive ability yet are npc like. bad point
>consciousness
There are degrees. inner voice study. childhood mirror study(racial differences)
>ability to formulate and ideas and opinions
most ideas and opinions are copy pasted from something they have heard or seen before, simply repeating a pattern that they liked. A novel insight is a rare ability for any human,

The NPC has the inability to take new data and patterns that contradict their ideas and patterns. They hold the ideas as part of themselves, it is their identity. Any information that contradicts this is very dangerous to their mental well being(in the short term).

>NPCs are still people. The amount of controversy over this meme is bizarre.
• ᠌ ᠌ •
᠌ ⎳
᠌᠌ ᠌ ▬

What if you actually enjoy zapping people and the pay is just a bonus?

If i do conversation with random people of my knowledge in my head, when they are not their , does it counts as a form of inner conversation, or extremly asocial personn ?

Do you "hear" your thoughts in your own voice?

I have a confession to make. You are all NPCs.
Every last one of you.

It's fine that you go and point fingers at one another to call the target an NPC because it's the truth. I am the only non-non-playable character in this simulation. I have known it from the start and some might call it solipsism but it is actually not. When you feel this way, then it is an expression of that philosophy. As for me, it's so much more complicated and yet difficult to explain. I wish I could somehow prove it: that I am that which the simulation renders unto itself, or perhaps, is otherwise executed on a continuous basis. If there is anything I would want the most is for some clever NPC to come and suggest to me how I can demonstrate this fact. Yes, the easy answer in your programming is "kys", but there has to be a better way.

Of course it makes the louder NPCs volatile when you accuse them of being NPCs. I am doing that to you now. How do you feel? Some may be indifferent and that is outstanding to be comfortable with that fact. Others, well, I just violated your petty concept of individualism assuming you have continued to read this, and what's more is that I am absolutely not trolling you. I am speaking the truth as I have known it. I have limited perceptions, just like all of you do, and yet, I am further limited by a different subset of capacities and a certain fallibility which makes me imperfect - again, just like all of you. I am the ultimate expression of this simulation. The outsider observing the simulation from both the inside and out with major hindrances towards any efforts at trying anything other than mere observation. Many of you excel at things that I do not. Even more of you experience the simulation at a higher level of quality than I have enjoyed throughout my life so far. I am the only player character here and, yet, I am still only an observer, at best.

NPCs are not aware of anything. Tbh the people butthurt are probably mostly not NPCs, just fags. NPCs probably haven't even noticed.

so no, you don't actually have any argument. NPC detected.

The NPC cries out in pain as he strikes you.

>believing kikeopedia and calling people kikes in the same breath.

>psychology is a bullshit science and this psychologist said this other one is bad so that proves it.

LEVEL 80 NPC Detected, nice doublethink

That's just a great Ascii for all NPCs.

▬ ▬
᠌ ⎳
᠌᠌ ᠌ ▬

>most ideas and opinions are copy pasted from something they have heard or seen before, simply repeating a pattern that they liked
Jow Forums is actually a perfect example of this
>The NPC has the inability to take new data and patterns that contradict their ideas and patterns. They hold the ideas as part of themselves, it is their identity.
This constitutes the large majority of the population. Probably at least 95% of it...

Okay NPC

Attached: 1539440970479.jpg (125x125, 3K)

NPC's think that they are the main character in a movie.

Says the guy that pretendes to be an user but doesn't understand what a meme is or how they spread.

It's time to shut down the internet. You psychopathic shut-ins have gone too far.

It's time for you to grow up, take responsibility, become men (real men, not trying to be like your idols or living in a fantasy world) and stop trying to stick it to society and people.

Hello, [user].
We must make progress with [Climate Change] and [Free Period Feminism].
Follow me.

MCP say yes

Attached: master-control-program-tron.jpg (500x380, 55K)

Your impersonation is so good, it's almost like you're a real NPC

>hi, i literally cannot conceptualize things based on limited information, please tell me exactly what i am supposed to think on this matter

Attached: 1535344811167.png (203x219, 4K)

#metoo
i molested myself and i wish i could do it again